facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 9, 2019, 06:27 AM
Club Cricketer

Default It’s not Walsh and Rhodes silly, it’s Mortaza and selectors!!

The biggest baggage in last to world cups has been mash and all due to people standing behind him!

Old July 9, 2019, 06:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Like a true politician of Bangaldesh, Murtaza has destroyed this team for his own self satisfaction and gain. Hero my ***.

Why a guy with bad knee needs to play when someone with perfectly good knee is sitting on the sidelines? I still stood to clap for him as he is still iconic for BD cricket history but him on the field in this competitive tournament was an ugly sight for me.

We didn't want him in the WC but he decided he will be there, he has all the powerful backing .. Norail didn't want him but he is gonna govern them anyway. Hero? There is a term for ppl like that, and it's not hero.
Old July 9, 2019, 07:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Don't recall him making any good decisions either.

- can't ball
- can't bat
- Can't field
- Made poor decisions throughout
- and worse of all, didn't energize his troops. The negative body language in the pakistan game was just shocking. the only reason ppl justify to keep him in team , he failed in.
- yet he played all the games and was a burden.

He should apologize to everyone in the country for being such a selfish f(&(^(tard.
Old July 9, 2019, 07:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

It’s Walsh. It’s Mash. Both need to go. Rhodes did well enough to keep his job.
Old July 9, 2019, 08:04 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Like a true politician of Bangaldesh, Murtaza has destroyed this team for his own self satisfaction and gain. Hero my ***.

Why a guy with bad knee needs to play when someone with perfectly good knee is sitting on the sidelines? I still stood to clap for him as he is still iconic for BD cricket history but him on the field in this competitive tournament was an ugly sight for me.

We didn't want him in the WC but he decided he will be there, he has all the powerful backing .. Norail didn't want him but he is gonna govern them anyway. Hero? There is a term for ppl like that, and it's not hero.
have you even been to norail? go there before throwing baseless rumors

Mash was a piece of garbage in this world cup, after joining politics he became a true politician but that doesn't mean you need to say absolutely whatever comes to your mind without proof.

Was the election rigged? yes it was 100%, would mash have won that seat if the election was fair? yes 100% in norail, may be not elsewhere
Old July 9, 2019, 08:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
would mash have won that seat if the election was fair? yes 100% in norail,
Your claims are as baseless as mine. I know it's difficult to be objective when bias is so ingrained in thinking.

You simply do not know whether he would have won or not. So stop writing crap and stop posting baseless reply. I gave my opinion - I don't call them facts but you seem to be convinced. Wake up!!

Until Mortaza apologizes to the public for the shitshow the guy is a BIG ZERO. Couldn't deliver when it mattered. 2007 WC team also toppled two big teams under a different captain with much less accomplished players- and was our most successful WC. How dare this guy with many match winners in the team and the best all rounder possibly of all time at his best not deliver a better result? Why does he get so much credit??? I want to know. Because he got multiple knee operations??? He is given a spot - he is not earning it. Bangladesh is a charity organization for Mortaza.
Old July 9, 2019, 08:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Truth is sometimes hard to accept. All of you blind Mortaza supporters will defend him I know because you are convinced he is some sort of a hero but if you look at things more objectively or if it was anyone else in his position - he would be public enemy number 1 now.

The guy couldn't get the best out of any of his players...
Old July 9, 2019, 08:58 AM
Club Cricketer

He might be a national hero but with his surgeries, and the support for his knees, he looks like Frankenstein coming to bowl, but that very fact he is able to overcome all of the struggles though at the expense of results for his side, it is motivational to watch him but now he must retire with some grace
Old July 9, 2019, 09:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

If Mash was in the team only as a therapist for other players, then it didn't really work, did it?

He has got to go!
Old July 9, 2019, 09:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desh99
that very fact he is able to overcome all of the struggles though at the expense of results for his side, it is motivational to watch him but now he must retire with some grace
Why he played when there are two fast bowlers with perfectly good knee in the sideline? What motivation? He didn't motivate a single player from our team to perform. We all fans didn't spend our precious time to go watch this hack limp on the field. Ridiculous.

I left my kids at home and they are traumatized because I left them to watch cricket!! I sacrificed too. Nobody feels for me. Does he know the story of every single person who is watching the team?? And we are supposed to feel for HIM. F YOU MASHRAFEE!!!

# Not my Captain. No my Pride!
Old July 9, 2019, 09:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Mashrafe Bin Mortaza is a Bangladesh legend, no doubt. What’s he done to change the team since taking over as captain. He has done wonderful well as bowler himself too, lead the team to WC QF, CT SEMI, two Asia Cup finals. He has done what he could and well enough too.

Like everything in life, every good things comes to an end. I just feel it’s right time for him to leave. He isn’t getting any fitter as a bowler, he has struggled big times in the WC 19. Now it’s better for him and the team he departs.

Once again. We all must thank and appreciate the great effort he has put in for Bangladesh cricket. Thank you Mashrafe. And best of luck for the future. I do hope one day he becomes manager or even coach of Bangladesh cricket or head of BCB.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:25 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Its not only Mash but Tamim also did let us down big time. He was disgracefully out of shape, never ran hard on the field, was extremely slow while running between the wicket which denied us from converting 1s into 2s many times. He played way too many dots which created pressure on others as he messed up the RRR badly. And he had the audacity to claim that he had played well in the world cup.

He skipped DPL so that he could stay fit and train for the WC. Dont know what he did.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desh99
but that very fact he is able to overcome all of the struggles though at the expense of results for his side, it is motivational to watch him
This is like saying its motivational seeing my wife getting nailed hard from behind.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:43 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Your claims are as baseless as mine. I know it's difficult to be objective when bias is so ingrained in thinking.

You simply do not know whether he would have won or not. So stop writing crap and stop posting baseless reply. I gave my opinion - I don't call them facts but you seem to be convinced. Wake up!!

Until Mortaza apologizes to the public for the shitshow the guy is a BIG ZERO. Couldn't deliver when it mattered. 2007 WC team also toppled two big teams under a different captain with much less accomplished players- and was our most successful WC. How dare this guy with many match winners in the team and the best all rounder possibly of all time at his best not deliver a better result? Why does he get so much credit??? I want to know. Because he got multiple knee operations??? He is given a spot - he is not earning it. Bangladesh is a charity organization for Mortaza.
I have been to norail and I have seen how people view mash there..my in laws are from norail. I am not speaking out of my *** as you are

Go to norail and do some research
Old July 9, 2019, 09:46 AM
Cricket Legend

He’s a fraud. I don’t see the fuss about him. Average cricketer but seen as a hero by many millions and Taskin
Old July 9, 2019, 09:46 AM
First Class Cricketer

It’s amazing how some Bengalis can be staunch hater if you make wrong move even though you might be good person but in the wrong team, not theirs. I don’t want to get into details, am sure you know what I mean. Ever since Mash taken another career, some who liked him before now staunchly hate him for choosing such and such for his other career. LOL
Old July 9, 2019, 09:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I have been to norail and I have seen how people view mash there..my in laws are from norail. I am not speaking out of my *** as you are
haha.. What an objective guy. Listen stop talking for your own good. So you knowing couple of ppl from Norail make you an expert in local politics yeah. Unlike you, I am not claiming anything. You haven't done any research either. Legit organization spend millions of dollars in scientific polls yet get the outcome of election wrong and you some non sense guy married to a norail girl think you can predict an outcome of an election because your wife says she likes mashrafeee..

My wife likes Shakib. She likes winners.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:50 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Bash mash as a cricketer, bash him as a politician also..bash the rigged election also..but to live nowhere near a place or ever been there, knowing nothing about the place and it's people, acting like a fool keyboard warrior and spreading baseless lies is autrostious

Feels like speaking to a 5 year old idiot. And FYI by my in laws I meant my sister in law(brother's wife) and her family. not my wife, I am still unmarried
Old July 9, 2019, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

The most disappointing thing is whole of Bangladesh is after Tamim who averaged 29 in this tournament but only a minority speaks out about captain Mashrafe's horrendous performance Of 350+ average after bowling 50 overs in the tournament and his refusal to step aside for the team. Some even throw dialogues such as " we have to take care of our elderly parents even when they are old and just like that Mashrafe cannot be dropped from team"
Old July 9, 2019, 09:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Bash mash as a cricketer, bash him as a politician also..bash the rigged election also..but to live nowhere near a place or ever been there, knowing nothing about the place and it's people, acting like a fool keyboard warrior and spreading baseless lies is autrostious
applies to you more. Your claim is as baseless. The faster you see it the better for you. How did you become a moderator with that stellar perspective anyway?

I gave my opinion but you the keyboard warrior couldn't take a different opinion than the one somehow got ingrained in your brain.

no matter how loud you scream or who you are married to is not gonna change the fact that Mashrafee did not win a fair election. THATS a FACT.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:56 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
haha.. What an objective guy. Listen stop talking for your own good. So you knowing couple of ppl from Norail make you an expert in local politics yeah. Unlike you, I am not claiming anything. You haven't done any research either. Legit organization spend millions of dollars in scientific polls yet get the outcome of election wrong and you some non sense guy married to a norail girl think you can predict an outcome of an election because your wife says she likes mashrafeee..

My wife likes Shakib. She likes winners.
Go to norail and do some research then come and talk fella, talking to you is like talking to a break wall. I am not going to waste my energy like Yankees on a 5 year old
Old July 9, 2019, 09:57 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

This guy is still talking about me being married
Old July 9, 2019, 09:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Feels like speaking to a 5 year old idiot. And FYI by my in laws I meant my sister in law(brother's wife) and her family. not my wife, I am still unmarried
How did this guy become a moderator again. So I am supposed to read your mind. You were referring to your sister in laws parents...was this a family poll btw?

Jokers.
Old July 9, 2019, 09:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
This guy is still talking about me being married
No i am not you herd mentality guy. You brought up your in laws and how they would vote for your hero mashrafee.. Not me.
Old July 9, 2019, 10:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

It's all Walsh's fault