facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 10, 2018, 08:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
No one keeps a parrot anymore ?

Trinoyon o trinoyon ektu zero
Dear Shingara bhaiya, I used to have parakeets, several of them back in Dhaka. When I was relatively young and even when I was mid-teen.

You should get a Blue Amazon Macau for our bhatijas and name the bird 'Samosa'!

Old July 15, 2018, 11:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Our current cats that live with us.

Pooja - 15 years old girl (She is partially blind and diabetic)

Zazu Mazu - 14 years old girl
Old July 15, 2018, 11:20 AM
Cricket Savant

Sherlock Holmes aka Cheeky Monkey - 3 years old boy

Sherlock Holmes (Watson and Pooja in photo as well)

Ranger Watson aka Chunky Monkey - Twin brother of Sherlock Holmes - 3 years old boy
Old July 15, 2018, 11:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Love all your Pets BK bhai. Especially in love with Sherlock!
Old July 16, 2018, 08:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Love all your Pets BK bhai. Especially in love with Sherlock!
Thank you, my dear aklemalp! I showed my wife this post of yours this morning and everyone else's comments and cheers for our four legged children. My wife appreciated that very much and send her love to all of you.
Old July 16, 2018, 10:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Thank you, my dear aklemalp! I showed my wife this post of yours this morning and everyone else's comments and cheers for our four legged children. My wife appreciated that very much and send her love to all of you.
You're very welcome my brother. I'm glad that my bhabi appreciates the love we showed for our four-legged friends.

It's not an easy job taking care of pets. Period.

We have two cats here...but they're both feral. They live outside but were abandoned by their mom while they were kittens. My mom decided to give them milk, and eventually cat food. They stayed

This picture is from early spring
Both of them have been neutered. As you can see, the Maine Coon's coat is quite impressive. First time I have seen this in cats...she has since lost most of that and appears slimmer now (I don't know if this is a natural thing: more fur during the cold months, and less in the summertime).

Really haven't given them any names! They are conditioned to key jingling and door opening and closing, so they know it's time for food.
Old July 18, 2018, 07:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Pet-e boro betha. I shouldn't have so much shutki mach and daal with red chilli.

It was good, but irresponsible, but now I have to pay for my irresponsibility.
Old July 19, 2018, 10:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
You're very welcome my brother. I'm glad that my bhabi appreciates the love we showed for our four-legged friends.

It's not an easy job taking care of pets. Period.

We have two cats here...but they're both feral. They live outside but were abandoned by their mom while they were kittens. My mom decided to give them milk, and eventually cat food. They stayed

This picture is from early spring
Both of them have been neutered. As you can see, the Maine Coon's coat is quite impressive. First time I have seen this in cats...she has since lost most of that and appears slimmer now (I don't know if this is a natural thing: more fur during the cold months, and less in the summertime).

Really haven't given them any names! They are conditioned to key jingling and door opening and closing, so they know it's time for food.
Akle, Your mom (my aunt) is a good soul. She took those two beautiful cats in and fed them, shelter them and above all giving them her motherly love. Allah bless your mom, you and your family. (I know that you and your family are not of Islamic faith. I used God's name in my faith's term simply out of deep love for you and to express sincerity, not to impose anything - you know me well, please don';t be offended).

Your cats look very content, relaxed and secure. Soaking the sun, full of confidence at their home with their loving protecting family - I see that in their expression. They look well taken care of and well fed.

Cats and all animals with fur shed twice a year, they shed shed their summer coat in order to grow winter fur so that they are prepared for the winter cold. And then, at the early light of spring they start shedding again to get rid of the winter hair in order to make room to grow their summer hair. These summer and winter hair have two different types of texture, density, layering and thickness in order for the animals to manage their skin insulation to the most of their benefit.

You have two very beautiful, elegant and well synced cats! Names are not important - You guys know them as individual and they know each of your family - that is all that matters.