facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 21, 2020, 01:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

The greats are iDumb, al-Furqaan, Rumz-01 (UK), Dr. Miraz (UK) and Dr. M. H. Rubel (Dhaka), Dr. Shaad. Lots of hard work and dedication from you guys! You guys are the BEST! I pray for you guys so that you all stay safe and save us!

Old April 21, 2020, 01:09 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Red-necks and Bible belt... cannot expect any different.
Not only that, also bunch of unhygienic backwoods Murkhos! You shall find more arrogance where lies the swamp of Murkhos, always, everywhere in the world.

On that note, F'in Brahmanbaira, my f'in relatives and bloodline!
Old April 21, 2020, 01:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Georgia, and Tennessee are about to open up. They are not following the CDC, Fauchi, or the President's three phase plan. What will happen? Their Governor said there will be more cases. ???? He didn't mention anything about more deaths.

The problem is about to hit home from two fronts. People from Louisiana escaping to Arkansas and now Tennessee doing this.
Uncle, but now that mortgage rate and property value will even drop more in the Ozark mountain!

BTW have you ever hunted and eaten deep fried squirrels and Opossums from the woods near you?
Old April 21, 2020, 01:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I hope everyone is staying safe and doing everything possible to help those in need.

Just wanted to share this so it inspires others to come forward and help those in serious need.

I run a cricket WhatsApp group, we have members from BC exclusively, over 30+. One of the brothers in the group, came up with an idea to collect funds from the members in the group, so that food can be distributed for the less fortunate in time of lockdown in Bangladesh. Alhamduillah, we contributed, and raised £1,000, this equated to feeding 100 family for a week. I know this is not enough, and we need to do more. I am sharing this, only to inspire others to do similar things if you are part of a group.

We were fortunate that we had a brother in Dhaka, who was doing the distribution, buying the items e.g. rice/oil/etc and distributing to those in extreme need. He was also taking high risk, but we mitigated that by getting him full PPE kit. I am thankful to that brother.

my message from this, please do everything possible to help, these are very trying times, but more so for the poor, a lock down for them, can mean dying out of hunger.

Stay safe.

Here is a video link of the good work that was done: https://www.facebook.com/bdcrictime/...8064513201446/
Thanks to the owner of bdcrictime, for making this possible.
Sporty, which Brother did you all trust the 1k bucks with in BD? Hope ain't one of my cousins from B'brahmanbaria.

Anyways, that's very good of you, and I am sure your associates are great - Super good kind work there, Sporty@ !
Old April 21, 2020, 01:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Hot Spots BD right as of yesterday - Narayonganj, Mirpur, Mohammadpur, Purbachal, Gazipur.
Old April 21, 2020, 05:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
I still can't get over the fact that this is happening.
you have summarized my feelings absolutely.

Nothing feels real to me anymore. And everything feels so meaningless. And silly.
Old April 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Uncle, but now that mortgage rate and property value will even drop more in the Ozark mountain!

Quote:
BTW have you ever hunted and eaten deep fried squirrels and Opossums from the woods near you?
Most here do. I never did. Future, I don't know.
Old April 23, 2020, 09:53 PM
Cricket Legend

How long this Covid-19 will last?
Old April 24, 2020, 08:37 AM
Forever Bangy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb

Nothing feels real to me anymore. And everything feels so meaningless. And silly.
Comparatively right now everything is, isn't it? But those silly things are what make up life normally. I know this will change you forever but oh to have them again! You guys are doing so so great. I am looking forward to you being able to have a nice long undisturbed sleep.. that day is coming! Hope you're looking after yourself in the meantime Orph.

On a lighter note... Trump *facepalm*... What the hell are you 'Muricans doing?! Get him tf out!!
Old April 24, 2020, 01:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldCup11
How long this Covid-19 will last?
Until we find a vaccine
OR
Until millions of us are dead and are finally farther than 6ft!
Old April 24, 2020, 08:22 PM
Cricket Savant

I don't know what transpired after I left. And I am not gonna rewind 5 pages to find out what happened. I know I reacted angrily. But the reason I reacted the way I did is below:

WARNING: Bad language

Only reason I came back is because saw mona post. Mona DM me! It goes down in the DM....It goes down in the DM...

And Shingara... I know I have an anxiety ridden accent in this video. So come up with something original.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old April 24, 2020, 08:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
you have summarized my feelings absolutely.

That's because all your life you worshiped money. :p Find some new stocks like lysol or charmin.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old April 26, 2020, 07:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I don't know what transpired after I left. And I am not gonna rewind 5 pages to find out what happened. I know I reacted angrily. But the reason I reacted the way I did is below:

WARNING: Bad language

Only reason I came back is because saw mona post. Mona DM me! It goes down in the DM....It goes down in the DM...

And Shingara... I know I have an anxiety ridden accent in this video. So come up with something original.
Your accent has improved since your first video you posted here years ago.
Old May 2, 2020, 09:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Sporty, which Brother did you all trust the 1k bucks with in BD? Hope ain't one of my cousins from B'brahmanbaria.

Anyways, that's very good of you, and I am sure your associates are great - Super good kind work there, Sporty@ !
Thank you BK

The brother is very highly trusted He has been very transparent with his work.

Mashallah, we have today reached 3k in donation

If anyone wish to know more about this, or want to see how the work is going, please feel free to contact me by PM, I can add you to the WhatsApp group.
Old May 30, 2020, 08:34 PM
Cricket Legend

The UK as a country is just a big FAIL!
Airports were left open while flights from Italy, Iran and China kept coming here. Just a few days ago, the govt has finally decided to impose a 14 day quarantine on anyone coming from abroad.
Those living here are so ignorant/careless that they have been going out everyday despite our weak lockdown. And, no one wears masks or gloves or maintains 6ft distance from others. People have been going to parks and beaches without a care. The most ignorant of the lot seems to be East Europeans.

These days, the media and govt. keep talking about easing lockdown and everyone can go back to the way things used to be.

BUT... there is no vaccine, there is no treatment, public transport is packed. If you get the virus, then what? I guess, we are just a number in the daily death figures.

Policing by consent model that we have here is a joke!
" Bhai, lockdown choltesey, please bashay jan "
" Dhurr, birokto korish na poolish, ja ekhan thekey "
" Bhai, o bhai, bashay jaan na, apnar paye pori"

I wish we had the US/BD style of policing. "Dhor halarey, dey mair. Lockdowney bair hoisey!"
Our police officers also do not wear masks or gloves. Look at BD police officers, they look like they are ready for surgery!
Old May 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
Cricket Legend

We are no. 2 in worldwide deaths and no. 4 in worldwide infected.
Old June 2, 2020, 02:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
We are no. 2 in worldwide deaths and no. 4 in worldwide infected.
You mean No.4 in worldwide "infected and tested"

There are places with more people infected but you would not know because they are not tested

A random test of 500 people in Kabul showed one third having the virus, just to illustrate
Old June 28, 2020, 05:14 AM
Cricket Legend

All these Italian sromiks flooded back to BD and spread the virus. Our govt. should have been strict with their quarrantine at Hajj camp but alas, those sromiks made some noise and they were let go.
Last night, I saw in the news, that many of those sromiks hid their illness and fled BD , back to Italy and now they have been identified by Italian authorities.
Old July 1, 2020, 12:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
All these Italian sromiks flooded back to BD and spread the virus. Our govt. should have been strict with their quarrantine at Hajj camp but alas, those sromiks made some noise and they were let go.
Last night, I saw in the news, that many of those sromiks hid their illness and fled BD , back to Italy and now they have been identified by Italian authorities.
No one can live in Hajj camp. There is no hygiene maintained there. No facilities. It is just for few hours stay.

But when them Italian ferot were coming in, ALL Hotels were already empty. Govt could have quarantined them there for 14 days and pay for it. We survive the spread. Now the cost is 10/100 times more to control the spread. And we cannot control it. The cost on life those were lost? Can you put a price on a loved one?

Bad decision by the Govt. All the leaders went to give lectures on Hasina is here, Covid would not come. Repeatedly.
Old July 1, 2020, 12:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
You mean No.4 in worldwide "infected and tested"

There are places with more people infected but you would not know because they are not tested

A random test of 500 people in Kabul showed one third having the virus, just to illustrate
Plus in BD, the ground gives a different picture than what is being reported by the Govt.
Old July 3, 2020, 03:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
No one can live in Hajj camp. There is no hygiene maintained there. No facilities. It is just for few hours stay.

But when them Italian ferot were coming in, ALL Hotels were already empty. Govt could have quarantined them there for 14 days and pay for it. We survive the spread. Now the cost is 10/100 times more to control the spread. And we cannot control it. The cost on life those were lost? Can you put a price on a loved one?

Bad decision by the Govt. All the leaders went to give lectures on Hasina is here, Covid would not come. Repeatedly.
Forget the Italian sromiks. The infected Doctors in BD were meant to be quarrantined in some 3* hotels but the hotel authority turned them away and still billed the govt. ridiculous amounts.
Old July 10, 2020, 09:05 AM
Cricket Legend

So, these Italian sromiks caused a rise in infection in BD and now they went back in their infected state. Back to Ashkona this time boys and eibar chillailey o kisu hoibo na.

https://bangladeshmonitor.com/news_u...-BD-till-Oct-5
Old July 11, 2020, 07:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Meanwhile, opportunists from our country continue to tarnish the image of our country ( BD )

https://www.dhakatribune.com/world/e...cedonia-border
Old October 12, 2020, 12:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Tigers EYE bhai, what interest did you get? Currently the mortgage rates are at all time low. Is it already time for refinance and waste more closing costs money? My mortgage rate is at 3.8 I probably can get it down to 2.8 but i kinda don't wanna spend the closing costs money. Besides it is highly unlikely that I would carry a mortgage for 30 years (THIRTY YEARS LMAO). Maybe 5/1 ARM or 7/1 ARM but still that wouldn't eliminate the closing costs. What you think?

And look at the stock market. We are not so stupid after all. Muahhahah....
Old October 12, 2020, 12:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You are not in my shoes nor I am in yours. I am about take a new Mortgage loan. Market crash lowers my interest rate. What is not to love it? Stupid people who invest all eggs in one basket lives with euphoria of instant gain or risk of instant LOSS. Thus, can't handle a market crash.

Those who are insecure, only lectures others.

Yeah, what was this thread about?
This is my favorite post of Tigers_eye to me. "Euphoria of instant gain and risk of LOSS. " And he called me stupid WOW!