facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 12, 2012, 08:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Thanks for the merge! Whoa! 2000! and thanks to Tehsin Bhai et al to make this site possible. Now we don't have to lurk to cricinfo.com plus have gor to interact with so many crazy Tiger fans worldwide with so many different topic. It has become my daily ritual to log in otherwise seems like my day hasn't been completed

Old June 12, 2012, 08:37 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Doc Z I found another "How did you find BC? " can this be merged with this. BTW this one goes back to 2005.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/sh...glacricket.com
Its sad that over 70% of everyone on that thread is AWOL; and some had lots of posts behind them!

I guess its a cycle.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old June 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
Administrator

Nasif - I'm on mobile. Do you think you could merge the two or whatever split merge you think would work. If you keep two threads, both should be listed in the useful thread sticky.

We've had some come back after a long hiatus. Shubho comes to mind.
Old June 12, 2012, 09:10 PM
Administrator

All merged.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old June 12, 2012, 09:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
he just stopped posting. He was never really a frequent poster. I guesswhen he saw an outburst of 13/14 yr olds, he decided to leave, dealing with one at the time was probs enough for him haha.
Imagine if your dad was still posting around here, and you go to the What's cooking thread, and you are about to write I just had the best Alu Bhorta and Daal ever only to realize your dad just wrote the same thing
Old June 12, 2012, 10:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

I discovered the Forum on my first day here, within seconds actually. How? I looked around a little. Posted several months after lurking around every now and then. A big believer in Ashraful, Aftab, Alok, Mashrafe, Shakib, Imroze and (even) Imrul -- now I've lost faith in 5.5 out of the 7 --- I shared the incredible optimism of others about the soon to be fabulous future of our cricket.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old June 13, 2012, 09:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

So, what's the official Birthday of Bangla Cricket? Has it ever been observed In any manner ... ??
Old June 13, 2012, 09:21 AM
Cricket Legend

What is BC worth in terms of dollar value?

Facebook was speculated to be worth 100 billion....

Just for fun!!!!
Old June 13, 2012, 01:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
So, what's the official Birthday of Bangla Cricket? Has it ever been observed In any manner ... ??
Yes this is a good idea to specify a date as the birth day of Banglacricket.Any one can mention the date?we can observe.
Old June 13, 2012, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

typed Bangladesh Cricket in google and bingo

Actually I was aware of Pak passion, ICF and a NZ forum but never thought BD would have such a well organized fan forum.. Just out of curiosity searched for it and found it !!! Now I visit BC more frequently than FB as Zinat said it has become a ritual for us
Old June 13, 2012, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
A very good question

to Mods and Admin: has BC become really slow lately or it's only me who is facing the problem
Old June 13, 2012, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
A very good question

to Mods and Admin: has BC become really slow lately or it's only me who is facing the problem
Bc is same, you are probably seeing thread load to be slow due to addition of google plus button. It's your browser and google that's involved in making that button visible. BC is not involved. We might have to reduce count of post per page if this becomes an issue.

You can test raw performance of bc by visiting the forum on mobile or iPhone style (you can select it from the bottom)
Old June 13, 2012, 04:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Lol, I believe quite a few here thought this is only a forum and only later discovered there exists other sections (like the multimedia section etc. )