facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 22, 2016, 07:08 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook
Lightbulb Investment Ideas - Share your experience & Advice

Looking for ideas from smart investors here.
I am sure some of us have invested and learned how to invest wisely and make some extra bucks.

Other ideas but investment are also welcome.
Please share what you tried whether made or lost money, we can learn.
Mutual funds, stocks, Government Bond etc. etc. or even any other efficient way to make some extra...

Lets get rich

Here are some articles I was recently reading..

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/how-t...unts-of-money/
http://www.moneyunder30.com/start-in...h-little-money
http://www.goodfinancialcents.com/ho...unts-of-money/
https://www.gobankingrates.com/inves...with-less-500/

Old August 22, 2016, 10:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Ideas are dime a dozen.. put the right entrepreneur anywhere he will survive and make money .

a lot of these financial blogs, the sources of their income are their blogs and hence sometimes they appear more successful than they would be otherwise... real hustlers don't waste time in blogs.

Having said that ... internet however is a great place to earn money with little expense ... take this website for example ... if it was own and operated by only one person I think it would be a good income generator but initially the site was started from passion ... rest are by product ...

There are just too many ways ppl can make money .. one need to be very hard working and somewhat lucky and then be persistent and eventually sucess will come .

Life can however be made easier if u make some good decisions in life :
1 . Career choice
2. The life partner you choose .

The right combination of the above will allow u to try out many things in life and eventually find your Zen imo.
Old August 22, 2016, 10:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Marijuana.
Old August 22, 2016, 10:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Bangladeshe giya murry juana dispensary khulo...dekhba bebsha dui dinei lal e lal (not Arun Red or the doctrine)

http://fortune.com/2016/02/11/mariju...lars-colorado/
Old August 22, 2016, 10:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Even Warren buffet, who invested in penny stocks earned 99% of his wealth after 50th birthday. iDumb may correct me but I don't think you can get rich by investing. Inventing, is another thing.

Virtual Reality will be the next generation hotbed. (iDumb don't go there)
Old August 22, 2016, 10:51 PM
Cricket Legend

what did I write? lol IDEAS are MILLIONS.... execution is ZERO. End result Zero and waste of time. And a lot of daydreams.
Old August 22, 2016, 10:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I don't think you can get rich by investing.
I think Mav wants financial independence not necessarily to be rich. There can only be handful of zuckerbergs among billions of ppl. But thereare Millions and millions of ppl who are doing well. He wants to be one of them. We all do or atleast most of us.
Old August 22, 2016, 10:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Buy Lotto!

I spent 3$ on scratcher and won $2 once!
Old August 22, 2016, 10:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
what did I write? lol IDEAS are MILLIONS.... execution is ZERO. End result Zero and waste of time. And a lot of daydreams.
Who cares what you wrote? Read the title. This thread is about IDEAS. Not spunky posts by a frustrated, pragmatic, pseudo-entrepreneur failure.

j/k bro.
Old August 22, 2016, 11:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Not spunky posts by a frustrated, pragmatic, pseudo-entrepreneur failure.
If you are talking about me then I want to correct you. I am NOT an entrepreneur . But the rest are true and a big failure lol
Old August 23, 2016, 03:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
I think Mav wants financial independence not necessarily to be rich. There can only be handful of zuckerbergs among billions of ppl. But thereare Millions and millions of ppl who are doing well. He wants to be one of them. We all do or atleast most of us.
Thank you, that's sort of what is my point.

Funny how only from a post of mine, some of you are trying to assume my financial standing and not share meaningful ideas. I do well FYI, been employed in US for quite a while. I was only hoping for some ideas that you tried and made some extra buck on the side, not only for me but also for everyone to learn. For example, lets say many of us wanna invest a thousand or 5k, but want to learn a few safer examples to start with. Anyway, Peace.
Old August 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

MAv fan becoming a Kobe (Lakers) fan? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Old August 23, 2016, 04:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
If you are talking about me then I want to correct you. I am NOT an entrepreneur . But the rest are true and a big failure lol
I apologize for my comment. Thank you for being a better man and not retaliating.
Old August 24, 2016, 06:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Funny how only from a post of mine, some of you are trying to assume my financial standing and not share meaningful ideas. I do well FYI, .
I certainly do not assume anything about anyone. Ppl who got spare change are the ones looking for business ideas, not the day to day struggler.

I actually liked your thread... Here are some of my ideas and you will see why a good salesman/researcher is more important than anything. I give ideas that will need few dollars to potentially millions..

---------------
1. Buy things from Alibaba in bulk and sell in in ebay, craiglist individually. Now what you will sell you have to decide. There are ppl making 100s of thousands doing this. Do your research. If you can find a cool niche product you found a winner.

2. Nike and other emerging shoe companies release limited sneakers monthly almost. Buy them and resell them on ebay. This is very good for Teenagers. There is a big sneaker culture going on. You should also probably buys stocks of Nike, Under armour, foot locker (i bought all).

3. Buy tickets to high demand concert, sports events at book value the moment it comes out and resell it close to event date on craigslist/stubhub. Right ticket will get you ~3 to even 4x your book value.

4. Make Customized Jerseys of different nations/teams without actually copying the official logo to avoid legal problems.

5. There are standardized tests going on at every level... Specialized junior high to high school admission test, state wide test, you pick a subject there are standardized test for it. Master those materials to the point where you can score close to 100 and then offer a course to perspective test takers. This can be highly profitable if you got the "teaching " in you.

6. If you are interesting, open a blog, create traffic, monetize.

7. Open up a small shop and file other peoples taxes during the 2 months of tax season. Very little is needed.

8. Rent cars to uber drivers (mainly new immigrants who can't probably afford cars)

9. Buy broken down properties, fix it, and rent it out as long as calculations make sense ie good cap rate.

10. Create an app (LOL - what app i don't know - good luck).

You want more ideas?

Choose one, execute properly.
Old August 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
Cricket Legend

if any of you guys ever collected stamps and have a stamp book from long back. This could be gold. There are collectors willing to pay high dollars for interesting historial stamps (yes bangladeshi stamps has value even if they they are marked in an envelop). My brother used to collect stamps when he was a young and that was some 25 to 30 years ago and he had some really cool, rare and unused stamps. He had close to thousand.. But someone stole his stamp book.

If any of you collected it... look into it
Old August 24, 2016, 06:20 PM
Cricket Legend

FInally and I hope i don't get infractions for this idea - but if you are a pretty girl then offer high quality service to high end clients. The income here will be more than you will ever make in most careers. And ENJOY the experience.
Old August 24, 2016, 08:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
FInally and I hope i don't get infractions for this idea - but if you are a pretty girl then offer high quality service to high end clients. The income here will be more than you will ever make in most careers. And ENJOY the experience.
Why would you get infraction silly? Actually there is a great demand for photoshoots for Elle, Marie Claire and Cosmo. Never feel afraid for original ideas.
Old August 25, 2016, 01:31 AM
ODI Cricketer

invest in your life, career. learn, grow, travel. all of that
Old April 25, 2020, 12:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

I actually liked your thread... Here are some of my ideas and you will see why a good salesman/researcher is more important than anything. I give ideas that will need few dollars to potentially millions..

---------------
1. Buy things from Alibaba in bulk and sell in in ebay, craiglist individually. Now what you will sell you have to decide. There are ppl making 100s of thousands doing this. Do your research. If you can find a cool niche product you found a winner.

2. Nike and other emerging shoe companies release limited sneakers monthly almost. Buy them and resell them on ebay. This is very good for Teenagers. There is a big sneaker culture going on. You should also probably buys stocks of Nike, Under armour, foot locker (i bought all).

3. Buy tickets to high demand concert, sports events at book value the moment it comes out and resell it close to event date on craigslist/stubhub. Right ticket will get you ~3 to even 4x your book value.

4. Make Customized Jerseys of different nations/teams without actually copying the official logo to avoid legal problems.

5. There are standardized tests going on at every level... Specialized junior high to high school admission test, state wide test, you pick a subject there are standardized test for it. Master those materials to the point where you can score close to 100 and then offer a course to perspective test takers. This can be highly profitable if you got the "teaching " in you.

6. If you are interesting, open a blog, create traffic, monetize.

7. Open up a small shop and file other peoples taxes during the 2 months of tax season. Very little is needed.

8. Rent cars to uber drivers (mainly new immigrants who can't probably afford cars)

9. Buy broken down properties, fix it, and rent it out as long as calculations make sense ie good cap rate.

10. Create an app (LOL - what app i don't know - good luck).

You want more ideas?

Choose one, execute properly.
Wow thanks man. Great ideas.
Old April 25, 2020, 06:42 PM
Cricket Legend

^so you decided to reply 4 years later. LOL. Any progress ?

I wanna put another one.
11. Have the foresight to see the making of a pandemic and make so much money playing around it.