facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 4, 2019, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Arrey bolen ki, Singaraa da! Apni oi Balkan-der ekebarei bhoi korben naa! Apni Bangali - Baap-er Beta! Apni + Adam bhaiya together duijon oi EE-der Pachha dhoira diben oder pacha-te Benda diya Bari + Lathi...Bari +mair-er upor kuno osudh nai...pore dekhben apnar kache Bangali style-e mair khaiya Hau Mau koira kainda Boori Rani-er kache giya kanna-kati korbe aar back to Estonia!

Old February 4, 2019, 12:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Arrey bolen ki, Singaraa da! Apni oi Balkan-der ekebarei bhoi korben naa! Apni Bangali - Baap-er Beta! Apni + Adam bhaiya together duijon oi EE-der Pachha dhoira diben oder pacha-te Benda diya Bari + Lathi...Bari +mair-er upor kuno osudh nai...pore dekhben apnar kache Bangali style-e mair khaiya Hau Mau koira kainda Boori Rani-er kache giya kanna-kati korbe aar back to Estonia!
Missed these kind of comments BK bro!

TBH in loads of places in London, alot of EE from Romania re bhikka kore. Also taara oneky scraf mathay poira Muslim saajay. Some of them live in supermarket car parks where they can eat off the food the supermarket throws away.

TBH the system in UK is not compatible with current EU free flow of people as the EEs that are in UK will get same benefits as a British Citizen. The reason these leeches dont go to other parts of Europe is because they wont get as much benefit from the respective state. Tbh IMO the UK benefit system should have been changed to deter these kind of people.

However that being said, if you are ever getting house hold jobs done, the best value for money is Polish builders. They are hard working and have good craftsman ship at extremely cheap prices. We had 2 in our community. One did so much work that he could converse in Bangla. He left the next month Brexit happened. There is another guy who we didnt use any more as he started working for Rich Russians and hiked up his prices to almost a English builders wages.

With these EE gone, there will be more spaces in schools, more beds in hospital and more homes for other local leechers to get accommodation. Already I am witnessing the working class EE like builders and restaurants start to leave. Also one or two Polish grocery shops closing down
Old February 4, 2019, 12:05 PM
Cricket Guru

On a different not Bujhee Kom bro, who is that in your avatar
Old February 4, 2019, 01:03 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
On a different not Bujhee Kom bro, who is that in your avatar
Salaam Adam bhaiya.
That is your Taloi, your bhabi's abba - my Sosoor!
Old February 4, 2019, 01:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Salaam Adam bhaiya.
Old February 4, 2019, 01:14 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Salaam Adam bhaiya.
Wsalam. Please our Salam to Bhabi and your Sosor too. But why is his expression so horrific?
Old February 4, 2019, 01:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

I forgot to mention something guys, UK has to pay the EU billions in membership fee every year!
There are a lot of EE and EU citizens who register in different countries in Europe and claim benefits from everywhere loool.

Can't really do anything about the local leechers. Oder desh, ora English hoiya jonmaisey.
But, their numbers are far less than the number of EE's here.

About the student thing, let me get home. That's another story...

Last edited by Shingara; March 30, 2019 at 03:10 PM..
Old February 4, 2019, 09:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Arrey Haroon...Tumi?? Eishey ekta Daroon Post mere dila!

Eibar EE Polish Slavik Balkans Chechens will learn easy spoken English and no more tanatani with Singara bhai-er boro singaras!

That solved all the problemos...No need for Brexitos!
Old February 11, 2019, 08:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
I forgot to mention something guys, UK has to pay the EU £60bn membership fee every year!
There are a lot of EE and EU citizens who register in different countries in Europe and claim benefits from everywhere loool.

Can't really do anything about the local leechers. Oder desh, ora English hoiya jonmaisey.
But, their numbers are far less than the number of EE's here.

About the student thing, let me get home. That's another story...
Bujhee kom bhai, some more things that EE's do :
- Use drones in quiet areas like villages to see inside people's homes from outside to see what they have and whether to target that house for burglary.
- So-called sromiks hang around outside DIY stores
- They go through your bins shamelessley looking for scrap metal.

Now, about that story about students ....
A number of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshis [ IPB ] here decided to make money by playing with the immigration system. They set up bogus colleges which were essentially one room offices. If you went to their websites, you could see pics of students and campuses. IPB citizens knowingly ( a few innocent ones did this unknowingly ) paid lakhs and applied to these colleges.They then came here and found that these colleges are all bogus.

People on student visas are allowed to work only 20 hours a week ( vs. the 40 hours for everyone else ). They crammed into rooms and worked at fast food places and supermarkets to make money. These dodgy IPB so-called students then jumped from one course to another to stay here for 10 years. Why 10 years? After 10 years, you can apply for indefinite leave to remain in UK and then get a British passport. Btw, some had already studied in unis in the sub-continent and finished their courses!
Couples decided to exploit the system - the husband first came and then brought the wife over.

Fortunately, our govt. has got wind of this and now does not let anyone stay here on student visas beyond 7 years. The leftover so-called IPB students now do sham marriages with EE girls just to stay here.
Old February 19, 2019, 03:11 AM
Cricket Guru

Labour just lost some MPs. That gives some breathing space for Theresa
Old February 20, 2019, 04:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Being a staunch opposition of neo-liberalism, I enjoyed this take on Brexit:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464922/unequal-nation

Quote:
But, unlike many who voted to remain, I was also interested in how and why people were voting Leave. Almost all the South Asians around me, many Pakistani first-generation immigrants, started professing the virtues of leaving the EU. For them, the case against the EU was simple: with fewer workers from the EU, there would be more jobs for people from South Asia. This reasoning was not driven by racism, xenophobia or even imperial nostalgia but simple ‘self-interest’. The logic of ‘self-interest’ in the current economic system pits one exploited group against another exploited group.
Quote:
Ignoring economic reasons when examining Brexit is akin to ignoring the corpse during a postmortem examination. In politics, Aristotle described what happens when inequality spikes in a country. Those with enormous wealth ignore rules, regulations and the laws of society; and those living in abject poverty develop resentment and hatred for the rules, regulations and laws. The very essence of society comes under threat.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old February 20, 2019, 10:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Honda is shutting down it's only manufacturing plant in Britain citing potential instability in the future and relocating to US, Japan. Is this the beginning of a trend or is it just an isolated event?
Old March 2, 2019, 06:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
Being a staunch opposition of neo-liberalism, I enjoyed this take on Brexit:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464922/unequal-nation
That's bs. We don't want more Asians coming from back home. All of us voted for Brexit due to the reasons I mentioned earlier. We had a certain quality of society here and these East Europeans have ruined it.
Old March 2, 2019, 06:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Honda is shutting down it's only manufacturing plant in Britain citing potential instability in the future and relocating to US, Japan. Is this the beginning of a trend or is it just an isolated event?
Bhai, rastay Hondar gari aj porjonoto hatey guna koyekta dekhsi.
Old March 22, 2019, 07:44 PM
Cricket Legend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47655662
Old March 23, 2019, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

As an EU citizen from the Continent, I must say that the indecision of the UK government and parliament is really beginning to tick me the heck off. Make a decision and get on with it.

They won't accept the negotiated deal. They won't accept no deal. They won't accept a second referendum. What the bloody heck will they accept?

Personally, if I had ever been given the choice, I would have voted to kick the Brits/English out of the EU decades ago (during the Thatcher era). The Brits/English with their self-centred nonsense about "taking the country back" have always been too busy sabotaging the European project to notice the higher purpose(s) that the EU serves.

Anyway, time for the rest of us to forge an even closer union without the British/English whiners to hold us back.
Old March 23, 2019, 08:31 PM
Cricket Legend

You are a Bangladeshi who immigrated and got a citizenship of an EU country. Why is Brexit annoying you ? What effect does it have on YOUR life ?
Old March 23, 2019, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You are a Bangladeshi who immigrated and got a citizenship of an EU country. Why is Brexit annoying you ? What effect does it have on YOUR life ?
Wrong. My parents are naturalized citizens. I was born in the EU.

You are also wrong that Brexit is annoying me. If you had read my post properly, you would have noted that I am annoyed by the current indecision. THAT affects the rest of the EU. It causes uncertainty, both economic and political. It detracts from more weighty matters affecting the EU. And that affects me and my family.

I have every right to feel aggrieved by the actions of the Brits/English in this whole fiasco that they are so intent on dragging the rest of us into. This is an absolutely unnecessary burden on the rest of the union, which is already faced with enough problems. The British need to figure out whether they want in or out. If it's out, then fine. But please leave quietly and try not to bother the rest of us.
Old March 23, 2019, 10:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Wtf ? Why wouldn't this affect him being a citizen of an EU nation ?
Old March 23, 2019, 11:02 PM
Cricket Legend

ABJECT FAILURE May should resign and call for election, and thereby allow Corbin to lead
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old March 24, 2019, 02:47 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Exactly. His family themselves was self kicked out of Bangladesh
Old March 24, 2019, 05:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Wtf ? Why wouldn't this affect him being a citizen of an EU nation ?
I was trying to figure out if he immigrated from Bangladesh, got a EU passport and then moved to the UK to get a British passport as well! Hence, he is being affected.

Moot point now.
Old March 24, 2019, 05:47 AM
Cricket Legend

So, the things that have happened recently :
12th March 2019: MPs Reject Theresa May's Withdrawal Agreement For Second Time
13th March 2019: MPs Vote Against No-Deal In "Any Circumstance"
14th March 2019: MPs Vote To Request Brexit Delay But Reject Second Referendum
18th March 2019: Speaker John Bercow Tells Theresa May Meaningful Vote 3 Must Be Different
21st March 2019: EU Accepts Brexit Delay To April 12th Unless Theresa May's Deal Passes By MPs

So, the way it stands - May's deal passes and UK will get more time and leave end of May OR PM May's deal gets shot down again ( 3rd time ) and we are kicked out of the EU with a No deal on April 12.

Operation Yellowhammer has also been activated and 3.500 British troops have been told to be on Standby to assist with Brexit.
Old March 24, 2019, 07:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I was trying to figure out if he immigrated from Bangladesh, got a EU passport and then moved to the UK to get a British passport as well! Hence, he is being affected.

Moot point now.
So you didn't know and were "trying to find out" by stating as fact that I moved from Bangladesh and acquired EU citizenship and then moved to the UK? It's a bit silly to be making so many assumptions, don't you think? I love how you back-pedaled at the end by saying it's a "moot point".
Old March 24, 2019, 02:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
So you didn't know and were "trying to find out" by stating as fact that I moved from Bangladesh and acquired EU citizenship and then moved to the UK? It's a bit silly to be making so many assumptions, don't you think? I love how you back-pedaled at the end by saying it's a "moot point".
No, I went back and edited it after reading your reply.