facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 13, 2008, 03:43 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahid
WTG zahid bhai

Old April 13, 2008, 03:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niroshu
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BUJLAM
BUT SUNTE KHARAP DEKHAI

JAIHOK JOKHON ORE HABLU BOLA HOI TOKHON EI HABLU TA KISHER THEKE ASHLO

APNI ORE LIKE KOREN NA
BUT AMI KORI.
SOBAI TO EK HOI NA.
It was never my intention to hurt you, but a thicker skin will benefit us all when it comes to the passionate nature of our personal likes and dislikes ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old April 13, 2008, 03:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
a thicker skin will benefit us all when it comes to the passionate nature of our personal likes and dislikes ...
OKIS.
Old April 13, 2008, 04:43 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Bulbul ( past), Ash, Mash

Comparisons with Tendu & Lara

1) Sir Qazi's test average in Pakistan is far better than the averages of Tendu and Lara in Pakistan! Furthermore, Sir Qazi has FIVE 50+ scores in 8 innings compared to three from 13 by both Lara and Tendu!

2) Sir Qazi's test average in West Indies is better than the averages of Tendu and Lara in West Indies! Sir Qazi has a century in just 4 innings, whereas Tendu has 1 in 14 innings!

3) Sir Qazi only has ducks in BD & Zim. But, Tendu and Lara have ducks in 6 different countries!

4) Sir Qazi's average in matches won is far superior to the averages of Tendu and Lara in matches won!

5) As captain, Sir Qazi has more half-centuries than Tendu has and fewer ducks than Lara has!

6) Sir Qazi has more 50s in 3rd match innings than Tendu and Lara have!

7) Sir Qazi has fewer ducks in 1st, 2nd & 4th match innings than Tendu and Lara have!

8) Sir Qazi has 4 times as many runs as Tendu has when the team was following on!

9) Sir Qazi has almost 2500 Test runs @ no. 3, Tendu was never good enough to bat @ no. 3! Sir Qazi has more 50s @ no.3 than Lara has in more number of Test matches!

10) Sir Qazi averages more than Lara does when batting at 5th position!

11) Sir Qazi has never been a part of a drawn series! What an attacking cricketer ?!
12) Sir Qazi has a longer name than Tendlya and Lara
Old April 13, 2008, 05:20 AM
Club Cricketer

Sick mentality
Old April 13, 2008, 05:41 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

bulbul_fan, you are a G E N I O U S.

Old April 13, 2008, 01:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Dear Bulbul fan and all those HB hater,
you may not like him. But he gave his blood and sweat for Bangladesh. What you have done for Bangladesh I do not know. But probably nothing. Because if you had, you would not ridicule another because then you have know how hard it is bring something for the country. If you open a thread during his playing day ridiculing his captaincy, his compulsive nature of hooking, sheepish laugh I would not mind, though he is my favourite player. As Sohel bhai mentioned everybody has his/her personal preference but it did not give anybody the right to degrade any other player. How would you feel if someone open a thread why Bulbul_fan is superior to (the best in your field).
Regarding issue of HaBa , I know people are writing it for fun. but please be careful because it has derogatory meaning. As from forget cricket section I understood many of you are very much religious minded. Please be remember Islam does not approve this. If you want to shorten why don't you use HB.
Peace and cheers

Last edited by thebest; April 14, 2008 at 09:04 AM..
Old April 13, 2008, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
you may not like him. But he gave his blood and sweat for Bangladesh. What you have done for Bangladesh I do not know. But probably nothing. Because if you had, you would not ridicule another because then you have know how hard it is bring something for the country. If you open a thread during his playing day ridiculing his captaincy, his compulsive nature of hooking, sheepish laugh I would not mind, though he is my favourite player. As Sohel bhai mentioned everybody has his/her personal preference but it did not give anybody the right to degrade any other player. How would you feel if someone open a thread why Bulbul_fan is superior to (the best in your field).
Regarding issue of HaBa , I know people are writing it for fun. but please be careful because it has regulatory meaning. As from forget cricket section I understood many of you are very much religious minded. Please be remember Islam does not approve this. If you want to shorten why don't you use HB.
Peace and cheers
I dont care wht u tell..
Old April 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Regarding issue of HaBa , I know people are writing it for fun. but please be careful because it has regulatory meaning. As from forget cricket section I understood many of you are very much religious minded. Please be remember Islam does not approve this. If you want to shorten why don't you use HB.
Peace and cheers
Spon on.
Old April 13, 2008, 10:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbul_fan
I dont care wht u tell..
It's because you failed to understand the inner meaning of his post.
Old April 14, 2008, 03:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
It's because you failed to understand the inner meaning of his post.
you understood right? So do as he wants!
Old April 14, 2008, 08:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

There's a limit to nonsense.
Old April 14, 2008, 09:03 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: mashrafe mortaza

haha
Old April 14, 2008, 09:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

This is only for fun. Take it easy guys!! We all know where Bradman, Tendu and Lara sits and where H Bashar sits in the history of cricket. The timing may not be right the content sure is funny. BBfan has said nothing bad about HB did he? Chillax!! (borrowed Sohel bhai!!)
Old April 14, 2008, 10:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

You guys missed the biggest one

If you support Bradman, Tendu, Lara every one else loves you back.
If you support HB, then some people may even throw Brick at you... (i was hit twice by T_E Brick...lol)

Its so funny to see some people are boiling on this SHISHUTOSH thread...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old August 18, 2008, 09:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

i just wanted to wish captain habibul bashar a great joyfilled day! hope you had a good birthday!
Old August 19, 2008, 12:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

lol, this thread was opened when i was chillin' at UCONN. occasionally visited BC just to check for no more than an hour per day...i missed this funny thread.

anyways, Bashar definitely deserves to be the best batsmen and the best captain Bangladesh has ever produced till date, i hope he had a nice birthday

some people might object to my opinion about "best batsmen/best captain bangladesh..produced" but none of the other players has retired yet and i would like to see more of them.
Old August 19, 2008, 06:48 AM
Test Cricketer

he iz still the best player in terms of performence we have ever produced
disgracful if u makig a serious joke,ok if it iz light hearted
Old August 19, 2008, 07:19 AM
Club Cricketer

You are a dickhead, this is the worst post I have ever heard. Sir Don Bradman is the best cricketer to ever play and you are comparing some hopeless no name to him. I'm an Australian and I have a soft spot for Bangladesh but this is too much. Sir Don Bradman and Habibul Bashar should not be spoken in the same sentance, littleone compared. No one has come close to achieving what he did and no one ever will. He is the pinnacle of cricket and you are taking him off his pedestal. Lift your game bulbul_fan.
Old August 19, 2008, 10:51 AM
Street Cricketer

Habiboul basher is the best captin of bangladesh no doubt about
Old August 19, 2008, 01:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
i just wanted to wish captain habibul bashar a great joyfilled day! hope you had a good birthday!
Bhai ekdom oshomoy e ekta bitorkito thread dig korlen.

Old August 19, 2008, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegar
You are a dickhead, this is the worst post I have ever heard. Sir Don Bradman is the best cricketer to ever play and you are comparing some hopeless no name to him. I'm an Australian and I have a soft spot for Bangladesh but this is too much. Sir Don Bradman and Habibul Bashar should not be spoken in the same sentance, littleone compared. No one has come close to achieving what he did and no one ever will. He is the pinnacle of cricket and you are taking him off his pedestal. Lift your game bulbul_fan.

The opener of this thread just jumped off that soft spot, I reckon. That's why it hurts maybe.

Hegar, but if you were to take a trip down that street called Sarcasm, just south of Melbourne, then you will know what all the fuss is about. Its in the map.
Old August 19, 2008, 01:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Bhai ekdom oshomoy e ekta bitorkito thread dig korlen.

banfan bhai, ami ekta total ahammok! was looking for the birthday wish thread, couldn't find it, found this and dug it up! ekhon bujchee ekta bekub-er moto kaaj kore felsi - typical me! ki kore eitake dhamachapa deowa jai ekhon, bujhte partesina!
Old August 19, 2008, 06:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegar
this is the worst post I have ever heard. Sir Don Bradman is the best cricketer to ever play and you are comparing some hopeless no name to him. I'm an Australian and I have a soft spot for Bangladesh but this is too much. Sir Don Bradman and Habibul Bashar should not be spoken in the same sentance, littleone compared. No one has come close to achieving what he did and no one ever will. He is the pinnacle of cricket and you are taking him off his pedestal. Lift your game bulbul_fan.
mate the post was sarcastic.
Old August 19, 2008, 08:23 PM
Cricket Savant

bhai ami apnader shobar kache ebong ei udbhot naamer manushtar kache dui haat jor kore maaf chai, ei mia je amar ek innocent jonmodiner shubechcha nibedon korar kahini nia erokom cheita jabe amito ki bolbo bhai, kokhono kolpona korte pari nai. ai hai re, ki bichitro prithibi!