facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 8, 2009, 02:28 PM
Club Cricketer

My friend it's call De ja vu ... all over again!!! by same item ireland...Over confident...Poor captaincy...using pacer !!!! middle of the game...Ashraful...who the heck he is??? Oh! wait;a shameless, brainless moran ...cannot even bat;cannot even lead the team...what F8*&k is he good for...??? Resign u talentless moran...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Celebration thread. We needed this reality check. Beating India was no fluke (2007). Losing to Ireland twice in two World cups is no fluke either.

Fazal??? No one listens to you. They can't even play minnows in 20 over game.

Captain needs to take the entire blame and resign. If not then Ash needs to be stripped from captaincy. He has no cricketing brain. I am not sure if he is learning anything in the middle. He needs to fight for his position as others. Give Mash the captaincy for the WI tour. This is no knee-jerk reaction. Failure can't help unless one learns from it and make necessary adjustments.

Old June 8, 2009, 02:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Not only Ashraful has to be sacked from captraincy he needs to be kicked out off the team for at least one year. If he averages 65 plus in FC matches and 45 plus in the OD matches over a FULL season he could be consider again. I'm dead serious about this!!!
Thats a lofty target ( avg )for anyone to achieve in our country. Nobody averaging like that will have to wait for re-consideration. That's a given. Domestic success in BD doesn't translate into possible intl success. So, we will have to go with reputation and past intl success, regardless of how moderate it is. I, however, do not want to see him in a leadership role again. A cricket captain, first and foremost has to be a student of the game, know the history associated with it, and off course has to lead from the front with his bat ( or ball ). We have to wait until that leader comes up someday.
Old June 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

it is seriously time.... that ash steps down and stays atleast a 1200 miles away frm the team for the next 1 yr..... time for siddons to go too..... enough is enough... i know everyones been saying this a lot.... but there seriously is a limit to everything......... and i'm gett8ing sick and tired of seein ash get "final chances"...... i've had it with that dude.....