facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 4, 2009, 01:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraz
this is not a big deal.

I have just sopken to the team management and they simply played down the incident.

Siddons made the comment in front of ashraful and both of them took it lightly. New age has just sensationalized the incident.
হায়রে বাংলাদেশের আজন্ম জন্ডিস রোগে আক্রান্ত সাংবাদিকতা।

Old June 4, 2009, 01:44 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Probably accomplishes nothing. He was asked not to bowl and did it anyway. What other option does he have? Captain was already embarrassed when he was asked to share duties with fellow players earlier.
Old June 4, 2009, 01:59 PM
BC Editorial Team

I'm inclined to believe Miraz. Think of this more in the vein of Ash and Sid are sitting in a room and reporter comes to talk. They talk about a bunch of things and ask him so why do you think the SL match could have been won. Jamie says "we prolly got fielding wrong. As Ash knows and I've told him, this is an area of improvement and it's not a bad idea to bounce theories off the other ppl I've instituded to support him". Ash listens in and grins. Then Jamie goes, in jest: "tell this fool not to bowl! he thinks he's Murali or something ... we got better bowlers in the side. they might feel skipper is trying to take their jobs ..." Ash grins some more.

Obviously I'm making up the conversation, but I can totally see a conversation in a similar vein being sensationalized by any media.
Old June 4, 2009, 07:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

siddons did the right thing. Ash is not listening to him so leaked it to press and now ash is on pressure and will not bowl in the real game...

good job siddons
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old June 4, 2009, 07:20 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Ash said he will still bowl, depending on the situation.

Ash is not Bashar, who is say "yes sir" "yes sir" to every decision the coach make. Cuz at the end, its the captain who has to take all the blames.

Now its proven that Siddons make all the decisions, from toss to bowling. I hope people don't blame Ash now on except the bowling part.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...4ODU1&mid=OA==
Old June 4, 2009, 07:24 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Ash said he will still bowl, depending on the situation.

Ash is not Bashar, who is say "yes sir" "yes sir" to every decision the coach make. Cuz at the end, its the captain who has to take all the blames.

Now its proven that Siddons make all the decisions, from toss to bowling. I hope people don't blame Ash now on except the bowling part.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...4ODU1&mid=OA==
I dont agree with you Murad. I think they do have plan for each game but once the game starts it is Ash who makes most of the decision. That is the impression I got from warm-up matches.
Old June 4, 2009, 07:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I dont agree with you Murad. I think they do have plan for each game but once the game starts it is Ash who makes most of the decision. That is the impression I got from warm-up matches.
Mo bhai, warm-up games are different. In the real game, its the coach makes all the decisions (its seems so in Siddons case).

anyways.. siddons said he is not complaining aobut ash's captaincy. he is just complaining about this bowling part and some field placing mistakes. (in other words, he is not liking ash's captaincy)

siddons said sorry to ash and they are happy afterwards. ash said siddons ekhono amader deshi mentality bujhenai.. ore onekbar bolesi..erokom na korte..o tobu o mic paile bola shuru kore
Old June 4, 2009, 07:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I say screw these media scumbags! Everyday I will support my coach and my captain both and pray for them both and only wish good upon them and the whole team! I will only look for method, ways to improve/glorify our tigers and these media creatures only care for their little sensational BS stories and so that they can a sell a few more today than yesterday! Thus it only proves in my logic that I am a real family, a loyal servant, a follower of the Tigers whereas these media scums are bunch of traitors, Mir Jafars for the Tigers! Thus they are the real enemy! And I am on the good side! I hope I made it pretty clear!
Old June 4, 2009, 08:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Siddons and Ashraful, dujone dujonar!
Best friends forever!
Old June 4, 2009, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

this is just a ploy for India, showing them BD camp is in trouble. They will take us lightly, then BAM! WE WON THE GAME!!!
Old June 4, 2009, 10:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD Tigers
this is just a ploy for India, showing them BD camp is in trouble. They will take us lightly, then BAM! WE WON THE GAME!!!
Hope its not the other way around.
Old June 5, 2009, 12:55 AM
BC Editorial Team

Ash is right about the cultural difference part. Remember how Bashar got his knickers in a bunch because Siddons called him "oi buira"?
Old June 5, 2009, 05:03 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
i find it quite scary that BD has a captain who disregards the advice of the coach and who knows who else and just bowls because he's had a bit of success and likes to bowl. ashraful either doesn't care enough to put the team first, overrates himself as a bowler or just doesn't have a good cricket brain, none of those qualities are ones that a captain should have.
at the end of the day its Ash's responsibility on the field to make decisions and he has on occassions taken vital wickets with his bowling...he should be given some freedom.