facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old October 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Main reasons we lost today :

-It was a batting pitch but we didn't score 300
-Top order is incapable of facing decent spin bowling such as googlys : Tamim, Riyad, Sabbir & Nasir responsible
-We crashed from 177 in the 33rd over to 277 - merely getting 100 runs in 15 overs
-Mashrafe should have gone before Mosaddek and tried to hit as much boundaries as he can before he got out. After he got out, Mushy and Mosad could have batted slowly like how they did.
-Taskin is a crap bowler - continuously bowls short in every damn match!
-Shafiul is a crap bowler - constantly bowls wide
-Nasir should ahve been given a rest by Mash when he was getting hammered

Haturi still needs to explain why Al-Amin was not selected for any of the three matches !

Old October 12, 2016, 06:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
What we should have done is whitewashed Afghanistan and dominated them in all aspects of the game. IMO any team that makes Afghanistan and Zimbabwe competitive in their own ground has lots of issues
Great summary
Old October 12, 2016, 06:51 PM

I see eerie similarities between Afghanistan and England series.
Afghanistan series - Afghans could have pocketed the series had they not collapsed in the first match. The same is true for Bangladesh in the first match. Both matches, ended at 2-1 with the last match being the decider and team that collapsed chasing, went onto lose the series.

Afghans don't get to play Bangladesh for a while but they are going to play Ireland in a five match series at their new "home" ground in India.

England plays Bangladesh in CHT opener - if Bangladesh doesn't drastically improve their fielding I don't see a chance to win it even if Fizz is back.
Old October 12, 2016, 07:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Imrul used to be very safe and good in the slips in the past...what happened in 2016?
spending too much time becoming a batting superstar
Old October 12, 2016, 09:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Some people are missing the bug factor why we couldn't defend this total. DEW!

Yes Dew has cost BD. Ball didn't grip and spin as much in the 2nd innings because of the freaking DEW. England bowlers in the day time where getting hug turns even moeen ali got turn. Unfortunately dew kicks in past 6pm local time, ans it hurt BD spinners wern't able to grip the ball.

First 10 overs, it looked ok,
there the dew wasn't taking effect yet so it would have made sense Shakib bowling from the start, to two right handers at the crease. Should have given 5 overs first 10 to Shakib. Because the dew was bound, so better get as much off him while there wasnt any dew to start off the bowling innings.

Needed 300 beyond. I saw the body language of the players, I knew the boy's wernt confident with the total.
I remember 2014 T20 WC,
Hales got a ton there against Herath and co because of the dew SL spinners couldn't get the grip. So, thinking of that, plus the commies were constantly talking about if the dew takes effect how it will skid on. Which what happened.
Old October 12, 2016, 10:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Some people are missing the bug factor why we couldn't defend this total. DEW!

Yes Dew has cost BD. Ball didn't grip and spin as much in the 2nd innings because of the freaking DEW. England bowlers in the day time where getting hug turns even moeen ali got turn. Unfortunately dew kicks in past 6pm local time, ans it hurt BD spinners wern't able to grip the ball.

First 10 overs, it looked ok,
there the dew wasn't taking effect yet so it would have made sense Shakib bowling from the start, to two right handers at the crease. Should have given 5 overs first 10 to Shakib. Because the dew was bound, so better get as much off him while there wasnt any dew to start off the bowling innings.

Needed 300 beyond. I saw the body language of the players, I knew the boy's wernt confident with the total.
I remember 2014 T20 WC,
Hales got a ton there against Herath and co because of the dew SL spinners couldn't get the grip. So, thinking of that, plus the commies were constantly talking about if the dew takes effect how it will skid on. Which what happened.
Even being on the unfavorable side of the conditions we did well except throwing those 3 wickets to Rashid. Thus we made it difficult for ourselves and only got 277 while we could have got 300.