facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 28, 2018, 12:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

^^ Congrats to the Taskin family

Old July 3, 2018, 11:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

A new T20i Record -Aaron Finch 172
Old July 3, 2018, 08:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I had a dream last night about buying a Bd Cricket team jacket. It was the most beautiful bottle green , with varsity style red collars. Very cool looking tiger logo on the right chest. I could not believe they had made such a cool apparel.

The current jersey sucks, if companies want to sponsor, they should do it in a way that meshes well with the rest of the jersey. The least they could do is remove any rectangular boxes, if they have them as a part of their logo as Robi does. No one cares about these things in Bd, or if they do, I don't ever hear them talk about it. It's really sad.
Old July 11, 2018, 09:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Mashrafe's wife is sick he will miss out WI series, as posted on Cricinfo's FB page. But look at these vile, hurtful comments from Indian fans
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=18429207554

I know we have our share of idiot fans, and calling out fans from India is like throwing stones from glasshouses. But seeing all those inappropriate comments and the "Ha Ha" reactions, this is clearly pushing the line. The same thing happens in the r/cricket sub-reddit.
Old July 11, 2018, 09:33 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

in a country of over 1 billion you will get atleast 100-200 million assholes. thats the problem
Old July 11, 2018, 12:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Indian fans ar jiboney vodro hoilo na
Old July 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
in a country of over 1 billion you will get atleast 100-200 million assholes. thats the problem
Some of which lurk in here
Old July 12, 2018, 08:35 AM
Cricket Sage

wondering today who will be the hero and who will be the villain?
Old July 14, 2018, 07:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Wht a talent Kuldeep is.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old July 14, 2018, 08:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Hopefully SA's performance will keep critic's eyes away from our band of embarrassments
Old July 14, 2018, 01:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

James Taylor will become new selector for England. If you can't recall James, he is the guy who had to retire early due to a heart condition. Glad to see him doing well and still involved with cricket.
Old July 14, 2018, 06:47 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Why I still follow a hapless hopeless team
Old July 14, 2018, 09:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
That means if you know 20 Indians, 2 will be guaranteed assholes.

If you have ever been around an asshole, TWO can be a very high number
Old July 15, 2018, 12:06 AM
Cricket Guru

Can't believe Dhoni was booed over a meaningless ODI

Those fans should be ashamed
Old July 15, 2018, 01:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Can't believe Dhoni was booed over a meaningless ODI

Those fans should be ashamed
That was awful and pathetic. The guy has done so much for India. Well not the only place where I’ve seen pathetic Indians acting mischievous in the past few days.
Old July 15, 2018, 01:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

So, apparently the Indians were making racist remarks towards Moen Ali during yesterday's game. Both their home and away fans are just pathetic.
Old July 15, 2018, 01:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zura
So, apparently the Indians were making racist remarks towards Moen Ali during yesterday's game. Both their home and away fans are just pathetic.
Some of it is associated with drinking booze as some can’t handle their liquor in stadiums. Let’s not forget the monkey incident with Symonds where some Indian fans it would be funny to make monkey gestures. Then there was that time in Canada when they were using megaphones and targeting Inzamamul’s parents although we know how that ended.
Old July 18, 2018, 09:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Yes Dhoni had done so much for the Indian team in the past, its odd to see him booed.

But very few (senior players) learn from the history, he should seriously consider retiring from the team. This is a very talented Indian team, I am afraid things will be ugly for him from now on, if he continue to play in the national team.
Old July 20, 2018, 07:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Old July 26, 2018, 02:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Emneitey choke kortese tar upor antasey neil mekenzi ke.
Old July 26, 2018, 03:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Few thoughts:

- We got good opening spell from Mashrafee and Miraj. Now if specialized bowlers like Mustafiz and Rubel cannot close, then why they are in the team? Just to bowl middle overs?

- We got 79 runs ( for 1 wicket) from first 10 overs. Excellent RR. All four senior players stayed in the pitch but still they couldn't finish it. I blame them than blaming Sabbir/Mossadek/Mashrafee. They were in a his or miss situation and you cannot always expect miracle in last few overs. The 4 senior batsman stayed and stayed and screwed up RR and created unnecessary pressure at the end. Yes Sabbir is not doing much in the team, that is different story, but in this game the 4 senior batsman should have taken to the end.

- I think Mashrafee tried too many overs with Mossadek even though he was shaky in the game as a bowler. he should have tried couple of overs with Riyad.

- The easy looppa catch drop by Sakib as a game changer. Also the fielding was below par in general.

- There is lot to learn from Hetmyer's batting. He didn't have lots of boundaries upto the end of this innings, but still he always had a health above 100 SR all through his innings. When you are set and stay in the game for so long, that's how you should address your RR. I understand the pitch was not batting friendly, but still batting too slowly ( and expecting soemone will come later and address your mess) is not a the best game plan.

- Winning toss and selecting to field was most likely the wrong decision. We are not very good chasing good total.
Old July 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Emneitey choke kortese tar upor antasey neil mekenzi ke.
Haha a jab at a Saffer?
Old August 7, 2018, 05:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Official Bangladesh Cricket Team Facebook page just wished the child abuser Happy Birthday.
https://m.facebook.com/bcbtigercrick...pe=3&source=48

F**king sad.
Old August 7, 2018, 11:49 PM
Cricket Legend

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...-batting-order

Article from Isam.

Some excerpts:

Anamul's problem per Salahuddin

Quote:
Not picking enough singles, Salahuddin felt, is another cause of concern in Anamul's batting.
"I saw him bat in all three innings, and he had three different plans. There was no one style or pattern to it," Salahuddin said. "He was hitting everything in one game, and defending everything in the next innings. Someone like Liton stuck to his style: he got after the bowling regularly whether he got out or not.
"The gear change between all-out attack and playing defensively only happens when a batsman doesn't pick singles, whether voluntarily or because of his inability to do so. Even if the team management demands a certain approach, one cannot just go after every ball. Anamul should have stuck to a proper batting plan."
Soumya technical issue
Quote:
Salahuddin believes Soumya has technical deficiencies that should have been eradicated at least two years ago. "Soumya has some technical problems which he should have worked on a long time ago. Offspin is a worry for him, and so is hitting straight," he says. "He hits everything between mid-on and midwicket. He is a good strokeplayer but the same scenario has been played out for long.
"When he gets to a fifty, we say that Soumya is back in form but, in my thinking, he is only back in form when he plays to his strength. He has become quite defensive, and his aggressive approach is gone. I think his psychological change has roots in his technical problems."
Khaled Mashud sees lack of desire/hunger in Shabbir and other young players
Quote:
Mashud, the former Bangladesh captain who oversaw Sabbir's development as a cricketer since his early years, pointed to a carpet dearth of desire among Bangladesh's young players to sustain themselves at the highest level. Mashud has observed many of these young batsmen as a coach in domestic cricket over the years.
"Apart from Shakib, the other senior cricketers didn't start all that well in international cricket but Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah and Tamim have really come of age in the last four-five years. So what worked for them? They are unbelievably focused on performance," Mashud says.
"Working as a coach in a first-class team, I came across one of these batsmen who turned up just a day before a four-day game. They were putting foundation cement to their new house. Rather than being an icon to the younger players by being professional before a game, they were making excuses.
"They need to be separately monitored and motivated. Someone like Fahim bhai (Abedeen) should do one-on-one sessions with them, to get them invested in the game. Look at how Tamim, Mushfiqur and Mashrafe are hooked to the game. You cannot drag these guys out of the nets or gym. But I am afraid it is not the case for the younger cricketers."
He was also critical of the players' social-media addiction. "Why should they follow Facebook every moment? It should be the other way around. I see one player posting so much and chasing likes. Let Facebook 'like' you because of your performance."
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old August 18, 2018, 08:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

https://mycujoo.tv/video/bhutan-football?id=23741

for exposure if anyone wants to watch now.. BD VS INDIA football..