facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 15, 2006, 01:05 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Can't use a comparative for more than two entities (if known) - use the superlative form. Let's change the direction of this thread to an esoteric discourse on syntax and semantics. I am on!
You mean, it should be 'weakest of the three teams'?

hmm, you are confusing me, I think both weaker and weakest works here but ultimately I do not care about english, cuz sooner or later this language is going to change, like the word often, pronounced before as offen now pronounced with the t sounding like often, very confusing the language is, then again most languages in the world are that complex.

About the article who cares? did you go to chiria khana and saw the monkeys poking fun at you ( bhengchi kata )? you want piece of them too?

If you feel insulted then pray ( wish for the atheists ) that BD shows some opponents' chamra sula performance, then their mouth would automatically will be shut.

Old May 15, 2006, 10:54 PM
Banned

Talking So harsh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
What do mean by 'done'? I thought the game haven't started yet, and they are already done? Are you saying thats the best BD can offer? So you are saying "Khel Khotom Poisa Hojom (with just one ODI win against India) and now its time to go home?

Shame on you Kamini for under-estimating the future potential of Bangladesh Cricket...

For your information, we have super talented players like Ashraful, Rajin, Alok, Javed Omer Gullu, Taposh, Hannan Sarker who haven't reach their potential yet... just wait and see when they shine....

Will they reach their potential before retirement, I mean before the WC?
Old May 18, 2006, 12:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamini
Will they reach their potential before retirement, I mean before the WC?
Kamaini, they are beating India even before they reach their potential. I don't know what will happen in those days, when they are playing at their full potential. India is already too afraid of losing to these 'going-to-retire' boyz shame shame!
Old May 20, 2006, 02:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
Kamaini, they are beating India even before they reach their potential. I don't know what will happen in those days, when they are playing at their full potential. India is already too afraid of losing to these 'going-to-retire' boyz shame shame!
well when they play in their full potential India may be in their 1/2 potential and can still win.BTW when did they beat India or for that matter any other top team in a series..just a win here and there doesn't count ..it's called an upset.Let that time come and we can hope for better things...no use speculating
Old May 20, 2006, 08:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

every win counts. atleast for me.
Old May 21, 2006, 06:45 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
I was watching this Indian music channel called B4U and there was a song request show going on.. some Bangladeshi dude e-mailed to play that James song... the VJ started talking about Bangladesh cricket and he was surprisingly praising how much we've improved, that we've done well against Australia consider how strong they are, but we have to be more consistent, etc etc... Now you guys probably don't care what an Indian tv presenter says about our cricket but his opinion seemed honest, something you wouldn't usually see from a hardcore cricket fan or website of any country.
Its true what he said, we need consistancy and at the moment we are a weak team.