facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 4, 2009, 01:29 PM
Club Cricketer

ok so I read the fake IPL player blog everyday. I just read his recent blog and someone commented on this post saying " I think Mashrafe Mortaza is the fake IPL player...Because he knows bengali and may be he is venting out his frustration for not playing him till now...He thought he is a foreign player so no one will even think of him..And also he calls him Tiger..He is Mashrafe Mortaza.. ?"

LMAOOOOO

Old May 4, 2009, 01:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Buchanan wants more foreign players
John Buchanan, the Kolkata Knight Riders coach, wants the IPL to allow more overseas players in a XI..
http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402814.html
Old May 4, 2009, 05:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Default Hahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehtasum_
ok so I read the fake IPL player blog everyday. I just read his recent blog and someone commented on this post saying " I think Mashrafe Mortaza is the fake IPL player...Because he knows bengali and may be he is venting out his frustration for not playing him till now...He thought he is a foreign player so no one will even think of him..And also he calls him Tiger..He is Mashrafe Mortaza.. ?"

LMAOOOOO
to the ediot who actualy came up with the idea of MORTAZA being the fake ipl bloger ... like he has nothing better to do in his life then talk **** bout ppl... lol if he was really frustated i bet the picture of bashar and mortaza i saw earlier would be the case with him and the coach haha lolz ...
Old May 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Excerpt from Fake IPL Player:

"Skipper has promised some of the benchwarmers a chance in the next few games. Hope I get one too. Will keep you guys posted."
Old May 5, 2009, 07:07 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: 6+4=10 Dulkar

Todays match: Kolkata vs Delhi
Struggling Kolkata have the added headache of finding a replacement for the explosive Gayle. With Moises Henriques failing to take his chances, either Sri Lankan allrounder Angelo Mathews or Mashrafe Mortaza could get a game. Ashok Dinda also had a forgettable outing against Punjab, and might be benched.

Source: cricinfo
Old May 5, 2009, 08:49 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanim3960
Todays match: Kolkata vs Delhi
Struggling Kolkata have the added headache of finding a replacement for the explosive Gayle. With Moises Henriques failing to take his chances, either Sri Lankan allrounder Angelo Mathews or Mashrafe Mortaza could get a game. Ashok Dinda also had a forgettable outing against Punjab, and might be benched.

Source: cricinfo
hey provide html link also
Old May 5, 2009, 08:57 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd azam
hey provide html link also
http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402930.html under team news
Old May 5, 2009, 09:45 AM
Test Cricketer

b******Ds rlly - i can't believe they have played henriques again today ahead of mortaza - mortaza should def. get his manager to talk to one of the other teams for next year!
Old May 5, 2009, 09:47 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

omg are u serious? get ready for another *** whippin kolkata...i wil be happy to see a humiliating defeat.
Old May 5, 2009, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by fais
i guess the bright side is that we are less likely to injure Mortaza - thats more than what we can say for Flintoff
Absolutely right Fais bhai...very valid point. Now a safe and injury free & all pumped up, ready to kill Mashrafee is what
I want to see for the 20/20 WC, and of course return home with his 600k pay that they promissed him!!!
Old May 5, 2009, 11:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Hello Sunny747 bhai,
We were worried about you during the Thai uprising....we looked for your photo in the rioting crowd...didn't know if you were wearing 'laal genji' or 'holood genji'....you were okay though, right?
Old May 5, 2009, 01:27 PM
First Class Cricketer

And KKR looses again.....

Here is our Bangladeshi curse to KKR, YOU WILL NOT WIN A SINGLE MATCH UNTIL YOU PLAY MASHRAFEE....

..Mooo Ha Ha Ha...Moo..Moo Haw Haw Haw..Hee...Hee...Moo Ha..Ha......hick!!..sorry!

Old May 5, 2009, 03:20 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

well I think its too late now even MASH can't save them... so KKR you are going down...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old May 5, 2009, 06:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakil_TX
And KKR looses again.....

Here is our Bangladeshi curse to KKR, YOU WILL NOT WIN A SINGLE MATCH UNTIL YOU PLAY MASHRAFEE....

..Mooo Ha Ha Ha...Moo..Moo Haw Haw Haw..Hee...Hee...Moo Ha..Ha......hick!!..sorry!

Lol, too much!
Old May 5, 2009, 08:07 PM
Street Cricketer

lol i think mashrafee is enjoying his time now because he is getting paid (hopefully) and he doesnt even have to drop a sweat.
Old May 5, 2009, 08:15 PM
Cricket Legend

If he doesn't play matches he'd perhaps get the base money only not the full amount. Can any1 confirm with source?
Old May 5, 2009, 10:24 PM
Cricket Sage

mashrafee is the proof of what steyn said during last season ipl.."ipl is a paid vacation"...
Old May 6, 2009, 05:00 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe

Im stuck: In a way, I want Mashrafe to come in and show he is worth every penny. Then again, I rather let him be rested and beat India in the world 20/20...second option is better, but option 1 should be exercised. Best if both happens
Old May 6, 2009, 06:12 AM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
mashrafee is the proof of what steyn said during last season ipl.."ipl is a paid vacation"...
And lest you think that Shah Rukh would be worried about spending some Rs.2.5 crore on Mashrafe's vacation, SRK left South Africa early, but the shame or voting in the general election are not the only reason.

Quote:
But as goes the inside news, it is not so much the urge for using his democratic right that made him flew down to Mumbai. “Vote or no vote, he would have returned on Wednesday because he has been hired to dance at a wedding in Mumbai on Thursday,” an aide of the actor was quoted saying.

If sources are to be believed, Shah Rukh is going to make some Rs 2 crore for a 20-minute performance at the wedding of Mumbai builder Kanti Gowani’s nephew. It is a straight Rs 50 lakh jump from what he charged for his performance at the wedding of Steel tycoon, Lakshmi Mittal’s daughter. “Earlier, the plan was to perform at the Gowani wedding and then return to South Africa. But now with his team doing so poorly, he has decided to stay put in Mumbai. In fact, negotiations are on with a couple of other parties who are keen to hire him for such private performances,” the SRK aide added.

Last year he announced before the media that he would add to the number of dance programs if things did not turn out well in the next year. With KKR hitting red this time again, SRK has now sent across the message that he would be available for weddings — not just as performer — but as “full-time guest”. “He can be available, say for three days, for Rs 12 crore,” an executive of GS Entertainment, the event management company handling the Gowani wedding shows, revealed.
http://www.cricket360.com/2034-torn-...ipl-in-sa.html

Last edited by Tintin; May 6, 2009 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: edit
Old May 6, 2009, 07:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin
And lest you think that Shah Rukh would be worried about spending some Rs.2.5 crore on Mashrafe's vacation, SRK left South Africa early, but the shame or voting in the general election are not the real reason.

http://www.cricket360.com/2034-torn-...ipl-in-sa.html

Don't know whether to laugh or cry. On one hand, It is perfectly normal that film star will cash in on their fame. On another, this is a man who claims to be the Godfather of a bunch of battle hardened players.
Old May 6, 2009, 08:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

হায়রে শাহরুখ !!! কত চাপাবাজী যে করবে !!! ভবিষ্যতের রাজনৈতিক নেতা নিঃসন্দেহে।
Old May 6, 2009, 08:48 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: 6+4=10 Dulkar

FakeIPL player on MASH....

Most of us are perplexed as to why Bangla Tiger is still warming the bench. Does Bhookha think that the wibbly wobblies will win us matches? I am sure Bhookha doesn't have attitude issues with Bangla, so all I can assume is that Bhookha's not aware of what all he can do in the field. So far Bangla hasn't questioned Bhookha on his exclusion and the rest of us aren't authorised to ask. Lordie, the only guy who can question if he wants to, doesn't really care any more and has absolutely nothing to say in team meetings or training sessions. He is just going through the drills. And outside of the ground, he hangs around with his old pals in other teams.

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/
Old May 6, 2009, 10:34 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar

who said KKR not winning........ they winning in fair play point table
Old May 6, 2009, 07:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanim3960
FakeIPL player on MASH....

Most of us are perplexed as to why Bangla Tiger is still warming the bench. Does Bhookha think that the wibbly wobblies will win us matches? I am sure Bhookha doesn't have attitude issues with Bangla, so all I can assume is that Bhookha's not aware of what all he can do in the field. So far Bangla hasn't questioned Bhookha on his exclusion and the rest of us aren't authorised to ask. Lordie, the only guy who can question if he wants to, doesn't really care any more and has absolutely nothing to say in team meetings or training sessions. He is just going through the drills. And outside of the ground, he hangs around with his old pals in other teams.

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/
This fake Ipl guy is a sure fan of Mash.
Old May 6, 2009, 07:36 PM
Cricket Sage

fake ipl player's blogs are getting boring now