facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2010 (Archive)

Old November 21, 2009, 12:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
@Ashraf .... no mention of the African teams !!! I see Ivory Coast (and maybe Ghana) going to the 2nd round (and maybe Quarter) atleast....

but Brazilllll all the way........... Dunga power.....
sorry bro i forgot.. SA can do something at their homeland if pienear performs.. 2 of the best clinical strikers of the world (Eto & Drogba) are from Africa and Eto can perform along with Makoun and Kameni i see Cameroon to go to quarters atleast.. same with Ivory coast if Drogba, Ebou, and the Toure brothers can perform..

Nigeria and Algeria will be gone from 1st round but not sure about Ghana.. they seem to be in good form..

Old November 22, 2009, 01:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Dear mod bhais, I was too excited and was posting a bunch of U.S. soccer legends pics on the U.S. + Mexico thread and screwed up with Abbey Wambach's photo....it came out huge...please help me redude it bhais...and please don't get mad at me for putting women's soccer legends in the men's game discussion, I just wanted to boost my team and my supporters moral!

Here is the thread and it is the last post/pic...you will see...please help and thank you!
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...83#post1012983
Old November 22, 2009, 01:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Go Team USA! USA Number 1. Allah bless Mia Hamn and Abbey Wambach, Julie Foudy , Lindsay Tarpley and Hope Solo!!!
Viva la Mexico !