facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer
i think mushfiq should be as he is our most solid batsmen. Shakib is inconsistent and often dont play according to game scenario
shakib is inconsistent but still has one of the best odi stats in the team lol. Yes mushy is more solid but i like the idea of him at 4 to provide stability to our middle order. On top of that leaving mosaddek at 5 will be instrumental for developing his batting because right now he should not be batting lower order at all. He is the most talented young batsman in the team. So that means essentially we should consider pushing shakib higher up the order. He will also have much longer time to bat in the middle which i think is a really good thing.

Old November 14, 2017, 05:24 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

I had such high hopes for this player, but he finally seems to have lost it. I don't understand why management made him bat higher up in ODIs when he was perfectly doing fine batting lower down. He shouldn't have been in the test side in the first place. His attitude stinks more than anything else now. He has been in poor form for a long time. I think it's time to drop him from all formats now.
Old November 17, 2017, 03:18 AM
Cricket Legend

imrul never got this must luxury having such an extended run in the team at one go. But hey at least Sabbir is "aesthetically pleasing" ammirite???
Old November 17, 2017, 03:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Will be interesting to see how Sabbir and Soumya are treated with hatty gone. Although tbh none of the young batsmen have done too well in the last couple of years. Seniors really have pulled the team along.
Old November 17, 2017, 07:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Good to see some runs finally. Lets hope he can get some confidence out of this.
Old November 17, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cricket Guru

Lmao Sabbir realized his days are numbered and pulled this innings out of nowhere
Old November 17, 2017, 09:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Shabbir is taking the Nasir route. After a bright start to his career, turning out to be a liability. He isnt a Test player as he lacks discipline. In ODIs he is a lower down the order batsman who is supposed to add a quick fire 30 runs. IMO I think he should open in T20s though.
Old November 17, 2017, 09:56 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Need a full season of 4-day cricket.
Old November 17, 2017, 10:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Shabbir looks better with the old ball. He definitely shouldn't be in the test side regardless of his multiple 50 scores, but if he is in the limited overs squad, he should be made to bat lower down the order once the ball gets older. I still prefer to see him and Nasir be part of the ODI side. Nasir more for his bowling.
Old November 17, 2017, 10:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Yes, definitely not a top order material.
Old November 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
Cricket Sage

There was a time, Sabbir was my favorite player. Slowly I am losing hoping on him.
Old November 17, 2017, 03:50 PM
Cricket Legend

He has played something like 44 ODIs and he is like 25yo. And i have not seen his batting develop a single bit. He should have a grasp on the game by now. Seems like he can only give a bash of the cricket ball. Nothing else.
Old November 17, 2017, 04:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
He has played something like 44 ODIs and he is like 25yo. And i have not seen his batting develop a single bit. He should have a grasp on the game by now. Seems like he can only give a bash of the cricket ball. Nothing else.
I think he was used properly in 2015 as a lower order who will come and score a quick 30-40.
But since he was promoted he totally lost his form, I still think he can be a decent player only if used as a lower order.
But like u said I am disappointed he has not improved.
Old November 17, 2017, 04:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

He has skills but I think the most disappointing thing is he doesn't seem to care whether he plays a long innings or not, that's the main improvement I wanted to see. Even if he is a lower order hitter, aim to score like a Kohli or a dhoni, he's not in the team to be a pinch hitter just scoring a quick 20 or 30, he is there as a batsmen so needs to be aiming for a big innings.
Old November 17, 2017, 04:35 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

good hitter but needs forever to get into his mode. and in between he cant rotate strikes. Thats not what T20 cricket is.. In this format, you come, you either hit from the word go and get some cameos or u come early on and rotate strike and be that 120 SR player consistently
Old June 21, 2019, 04:00 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

We cannot blame him. Blaming Sabbir will be pure bull*** and childish because World Cup er first match ei situation e pressure nite pare nai, just couldn't hold his nerves.... We shall respect the players who represent most of us and pray so that they can perform well in the next match and support em..
Old June 21, 2019, 04:08 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
We cannot blame him. Blaming Sabbir will be pure bull*** and childish because World Cup er first match ei situation e pressure nite pare nai, just couldn't hold his nerves.... We shall respect the players who represent most of us and pray so that they can perform well in the next match and support em..
Remember this next time you talk about liton or SS because otherwise based on this post your words will become trolling of the highest quality and we do not tolerate trolls here
Old June 21, 2019, 04:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Its a bit rich when you call others childish
Old June 21, 2019, 04:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

anyone can have a terrible day in the field I don’t doubt that.

It’s just that... mossadek is a legitimate better option now when he is not injured.
Old June 21, 2019, 06:18 AM
BD-SL 2017 - LOI Winner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Remember this next time you talk about liton or SS because otherwise based on this post your words will become trolling of the highest quality and we do not tolerate trolls here
Anik's posts are the fine example of "racism" at its highest order.