facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2019, 10:52 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

If we can win without the star man, then that will tell us a lot how the team will do in the tournament.

I'm expecting a few big results for sure. Overall, our bowling attack is strong. The only thing that's missing is a genuine leg spinner which a lot of the other sides have. Shabbir can bowl a few overs, so he may come in handy.

The only thing that worries me is the batting. Yes, we have Tamim at #1, and Mushfiqur at #4 but #2 and #3 is still a worry. I know Shakib is at #3 but his batting has not been quite the same, but he's the best we have there for now. One of Sarker/Liton will have to partner Tamim, but I'm going to go for Sarker due to his experience and all-round ability, with Liton having to sit on bench. However, against India, I'll consider Liton for Sarker unless Sarker has a great tournament. Sarker is one of the very few that can get the run rate going along smoothly.