facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Best of Banglacricket 2005

Old December 27, 2005, 09:17 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default Best of BanglaCricket 2005: Best Debutant

Good luck to the nominees.

Please post if you have questions, comments or concerns.

Edited on, December 28, 2005, 1:35 PM GMT, by Rubu.

Old December 31, 2005, 08:08 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

People,
Who come here to vote please dont make a fool out of yourself. There is no one going to win this poll expect me. So please dont waste your vote on others. I know all other nominees who are bound to lose their bond money are trying their best to get the votes by promising false things over u2u, offering money for votes and even threatening others. Well, i dont have to go for such condescending act to get a vote. Even if i get half the vote of my existing fans over here in BC i will get double the vote of my nearest candidate.

There are two categories of members here in BC. Ones who are here for long time. I dont need to introduce myself to them at all. They are bound to vote for me even if they dont want to because most of them comes to this site only to read my posts. I know , i know, they wont tell you that, they are just shy. They don't even care to read the whole list up there. They will see my name up there and bingo. Thats why i requested to Rubu to put my name at the top so members who dont want to even see any other name there other than me can save some valuable time of theirs.

There are another category of members in BC who i call semi-illiterate people. Well if you did not made up your mind yet who to vote for, let me tell you who to vote for. You dont have to read all the names listed up there. You guys just count. Its the 12th name from the top and 3rd name from the bottom. So once you finished counting don't look around, don't try to act smart. Just vote.
Old December 31, 2005, 10:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Hey why is my name not on the list??

We want equal representation!!!

Edited on, December 31, 2005, 3:32 PM GMT, by Orpheus.
Old December 31, 2005, 10:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamManager

There are another category of members in BC who i call semi-illiterate people. Well if you did not made up your mind yet who to vote for, let me tell you who to vote for. You dont have to read all the names listed up there. You guys just count. Its the 12th name from the top and 3rd name from the bottom. So once you finished counting don't look around, don't try to act smart. Just vote.
Thanks TeamManager for the guidance. I followed your direction and voted for 12th name from the bottom and 3rd name from the top, But its says Dawah.

ops... I made a mistake.... can I try again?

Election Comissioner please help !!!!
Old December 31, 2005, 10:51 AM

Hay Orphy, have you stopped reading these days? the criteria was: must be registered on 2005.
Old December 31, 2005, 11:04 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Fazal
Quote:

Thanks TeamManager for the guidance. I followed your direction and voted for 12th name from the bottom and 3rd name from the top, But its says Dawah.

ops... I made a mistake.... can I try again?

Election Comissioner please help !!!!
Sommanito BC memberra jodi semi-illiterate der moto vote dite chai tahole ami r ki korte pari? This option was not for you. It was for people who are semi-illiterate. Manusheri to bhul hoy. Ki ar kora?
Old December 31, 2005, 11:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubu
Hay Orphy, have you stopped reading these days? the criteria was: must be registered on 2005.
yeah i know Rubu, I am just having fun. This is fun
Old January 1, 2006, 01:45 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

What was the actual criteria to decide on a nominee in this particular category ?
Old January 1, 2006, 12:20 PM

we made up an initial list of players registered on 2005. then, asked members to add/subtrack the list and came up with this list.
Old January 1, 2006, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

TeamManager, dun even think about it.
Old January 1, 2006, 05:20 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubu
we made up an initial list of players registered on 2005. then, asked members to add/subtrack the list and came up with this list.
well, I infact wanted to know on what basis was that initial list of members (not players ) made up. To me, looks like the initial list remains as the final list, without any addition/subtraction.

I am not making a big deal out of it, but just trying to a bit more details about this particular category, if i may!
Old January 2, 2006, 12:13 AM
ODI Cricketer

Actually there are three categories of members in BC. Two categories i have mentioned above. The third category is the members who are fully-illiterate. They didn't even read my post before voting. Looks like there are a lot of members who will fall in this category.

I understand the reason for polling on Best memeber, best article, best contributor etc. But this poll is absolutely unnecessary. I mean it. Because there is no argument that TM is the best. People only wants to know who is the second best. So if any other member wins this poll that would mean that the member is the second best debutant of 2005. Hence i demand the change in title to Second Best Debutant of 2005
Old January 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
Street Cricketer

where is DJ sahasra's nomination? I found his posts to be very witty and meaningful. Why is he left out?
Old January 2, 2006, 06:25 PM
Banned

rubu bhai,
'best member', 'best debutant', 'best vegetarian' etc. er pashapashi 'nominee of best member', 'nominee of best debutant' etc. er customized title dhewa jai na?
Old January 2, 2006, 08:53 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

hey that's sad no one voted for me

*plays violin*... i'm all alooone..there's no one beeesiiiiiiide meeeeeee
Old January 3, 2006, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
I know all other nominees who are bound to lose their bond money are trying their best to get the votes by promising false things over u2u, offering money for votes and even threatening others.
Rubu Bhai,
Bond money feroth paitey koto % vote paitey hobey? TeamManager ki cut make kortey parsey?

Edited on, January 3, 2006, 4:37 PM GMT, by Cats_eye.
Reason: spelling
Old January 3, 2006, 12:08 PM

there is still time to send bond money as much as you want. btw, i accept paypal. no its not returnable
Old January 6, 2006, 07:13 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

When the idea of this poll as floated. I thought, what a great idea. I can make some serious money by rigging this polls. Ummmm, so what happened ? I keep on checking my bank account hoping to find a sizable transfer, NOTHING, NADA.

I must say this, I am very dissapointed. Where are the Azharuddin's and a the Cronje's in the board. interested parties should u2u me so we can take care of the bank infos.