facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 23, 2017, 10:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
An accusant was arrested based on the evidences found. Now wait for the investigation to finish if you really believe in fair judicial system.
Whats up with this victim blaming?
No one is victim blaming. I made a general comment that wasnt about Sunny's case, so I deleted it. But dont pretend false accusations dont exist and did rubel's accuser get punished?

Whether it is or isnt in this situation, I dont know. Its to be seen.

Old January 23, 2017, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
An accusant was arrested based on the evidences found. Now wait for the investigation to finish if you really believe in fair judicial system.
Whats up with this victim blaming?
I think we should all wait.. before we accuse against or FOR the suspect (sunny).
Old January 23, 2017, 09:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
The misogyny of many of the posters reveals itself every time they are quick to blame the woman.

There will always be rumors until it is proved and we all have soft corners for the person irrespective of male or female we know and admired and who represented our country but to judge ones mentality based on this is a very sorry thing...
Old January 23, 2017, 09:27 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Sabbir takes a girl to a hotel and that makes news... F you tabloid papers. These are young men - and they are allowed to have a life outside cricket. We are all ready to pass judgement.
Living a life outside cricket is one thing, molestation is a whole different god damn issue, if true, guy should be sacked, no matter how much talented u are there is no justification for this, pardon me, but the guy has to come out clean in this, remember the rape case in which names of Pakistani player was involved, yet we didn't know who he was.
Old January 23, 2017, 09:32 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
There will always be rumors until it is proved and we all have soft corners for the person irrespective of male or female we know and admired and who represented our country but to judge ones mentality based on this is a very sorry thing...
Look mate, no body is judging no body, but the thing is, that guy's here are ultimately unintentionally putting the onus on girl, that she might have done this for publicity,might be true, but what if it's the other way around, all we are saying is let's just wait for the investigation on this and let things clear out, it's not a small crime.
Old January 24, 2017, 05:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

im very jealous of arafat. He was in jail. So he didn't end up watching the shambolic state of the bangladesh cricket team on tv. Good on him.
Old January 24, 2017, 06:42 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
No one is victim blaming. I made a general comment that wasnt about Sunny's case, so I deleted it. But dont pretend false accusations dont exist and did rubel's accuser get punished?

Whether it is or isnt in this situation, I dont know. Its to be seen.
Ofcourse false accusation exists. But when we are discussing a case in hand, dont come in and generalise it. Simple.
Old January 24, 2017, 06:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
I think we should all wait.. before we accuse against or FOR the suspect (sunny).
He is already accused and it doesnt necessarily mean he did the crime.
Old January 24, 2017, 09:14 AM
Test Cricketer

As per report, Arafat was only arrested after police confirmed that the pics came from his cell-phone. There may be one of two things,
1/Someone else used his phone and found the pics and put it on the net. Which is grave negligence from his part given he carried sensitive materials.
2/ He did it himself.
Old January 24, 2017, 10:00 AM
Cricket Legend

So here is one side of the event...
https://youtu.be/WPcc9GN1wvc
Old January 24, 2017, 11:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
So here is one side of the event...
https://youtu.be/WPcc9GN1wvc
LOL. Amar aar kichu bolar nai...

ARafat's family should get a restraining order against her.

I think she pretty much gave you the whole story.... It doesn't seem like arafat uploaded her pics online rather he threatened her with those pics when he refused to marry her and she couldn't accept it (the threat is also crime however)

But who exposed/blackmailed whom now? The irony of life.

THe moment someone said "because of him i got set back in career and life" , already playing a victim game.....

Last time I checked having an affair is not a crime....

She is not a dumb girl... she knows what she is doing... Good luck to her...
Old January 24, 2017, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

What Arafat did isn't a crime. He may have been unethical but not gone against law.

Just a girl seeking attention
Old January 24, 2017, 11:42 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
LOL. Amar aar kichu bolar nai...

ARafat's family should get a restraining order against her.

I think she pretty much gave you the whole story.... It doesn't seem like arafat uploaded her pics online rather he threatened her with those pics when he refused to marry her and she couldn't accept it (the threat is also crime however)

But who exposed/blackmailed whom now? The irony of life.

THe moment someone said "because of him i got set back in career and life" , already playing a victim game.....

Last time I checked having an affair is not a crime....

She is not a dumb girl... she knows what she is doing... Good luck to her...

Based on her interview, they were married, not having an affair. Its not like Happy Rubel story where she was forcing Rubel to marry her. Not accepting a woman whom you have married as your wife is a crime.

But I do not know Sunny's side of the story. But based on her interview, I think Sunny was simply satisfying his sensual desires and when he was forced to socially accept her, he backed out. IF that is true, Sunny should spend good amount of his life behind bars.
Old January 24, 2017, 11:43 AM
Cricket Guru

At this rate BCB might just set a ban on girlfriends
Old January 24, 2017, 11:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
IF that is true, Sunny should spend good amount of his life behind bars.
Maybe. I am not sure I agree with that though. Not all crimes deserve jail time. Her main goal right now is to prove that she was married (she had her lawyer next to her it seems). This will serve two purpose:

1) They can go through legal divorce where she can claim half of arafats wealth.

2) she is a victim and a good girl

If for a second you think either her and arafat wants to be married to each other at this point, you are lying to yourself. There is no trust, no respect nothing is left in this so called "relationship".

This girl has the balls to go to his house, confront his mother and then comes to camera and trashes his mothers character and also says she was physically attacked by the mother - I mean a girl like that you should not even give them even one look.... and poke your eyes out if you do by mistake.

The reason I wrote she is a very smart girl because she is and she should know better what would be a real marriage certificate and what would be a fake one. If there is no official registry of this marriage.. this never happened.. PERIOD. She can not play oh "ami bodhai, ami boka, ami kichi jaantam na"... There are real victims out there.. rights of whom are taken away... Laws are created for them.. but abused by certain girls...

This girl can buy and sell us 5x over I can tell you just from that interview....
Old January 24, 2017, 11:53 AM
Cricket Legend

I still stand by my earlier comment regarding cricinfo publishing these nonsense.. first rubel then sunny.. its not a sports website anymore.. it's a tabloit.. You choose what you wanna publish.
Old January 24, 2017, 12:21 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Maybe. I am not sure I agree with that though. Not all crimes deserve jail time. Her main goal right now is to prove that she was married (she had her lawyer next to her it seems). This will serve two purpose:

1) They can go through legal divorce where she can claim half of arafats wealth.

2) she is a victim and a good girl

If for a second you think either her and arafat wants to be married to each other at this point, you are lying to yourself. There is no trust, no respect nothing is left in this so called "relationship".

This girl has the balls to go to his house, confront his mother and then comes to camera and trashes his mothers character and also says she was physically attacked by the mother - I mean a girl like that you should not even give them even one look.... and poke your eyes out if you do by mistake.

The reason I wrote she is a very smart girl because she is and she should know better what would be a real marriage certificate and what would be a fake one. If there is no official registry of this marriage.. this never happened.. PERIOD. She can not play oh "ami bodhai, ami boka, ami kichi jaantam na"... There are real victims out there.. rights of whom are taken away... Laws are created for them.. but abused by certain girls...

This girl can buy and sell us 5x over I can tell you just from that interview....
To be honest, I am glad that she is not a boka girl and can sell me 5x over. They need to be smarter and should not tolerate any form of injustice. There are some pathetic "Men" out there who love to exploit women and use them as disposable tissue. Girls need to be smarter and stronger so that those so called men will think twice before using them like an object. This girl had the courage to fight for her rights and I respect that. Is she abusing the law is another story.

I agree with you about having no trust in the relationship after the lawsuit. I also didnt buy when she said she wants to do shongshar with Sunny. Probably she said what her lawyers wanted her to say.

But I would totally support that girl if she can prove that they were legally married. That is the part she needs to prove to make this case a legit one
Old January 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
Banned

THIS IS WHY women in our country do not seek for judiciary help and accept all the physical and mental torture from in laws.

Because the moment she goes to the law her character will be dissected by everyone and soomehow put all the blame on her bcs 'some ppl' misuse the law. So she must be doing it too.

How dare shes a woman and smart at the same time. Stone her to death. Hear hear.

Maybe shes lying and misusing the law for all we know. But how hard it is to wait till the investigation ends before crucifying her character? As I always say 'feck society'
Old January 24, 2017, 12:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
THIS IS WHY women in our country do not seek for judiciary help and accept all the physical and mental torture

Because the moment she goes to the law her character will be dissected by everyone
I agree... and while there are a sect of women abusing the system - the system of upholding a girl's innocence until proven otherwise I agree with just give voice to the real victims out there...because reality is the real victims they seldom come out.

And you should tone down your voice of putting words in other members mouth here. No one said the things you mentioned.

No one mentoined stone her, no one said she is lying.... we simply commenting on things that are presented..

I have the rights to do that on news and videos that is public.
Old January 24, 2017, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I agree... and while there are a sect of women abusing the system - the system of upholding a girl's innocence until proven otherwise I agree with just give voice to the real victims out there...because reality is the real victims they seldom come out.

And you should tone down your voice of putting words in other members mouth here. No one said the things you mentioned.

No one mentoined stone her, no one said she is lying.... we simply commenting on things that are presented..

I have the rights to do that on news and videos that is public.
Did I quote you? Do not tell me what I should do and what I should not.
Anyone with even a peanut brain would understand I used stoning as a metaphore of the general behaviour of our society. But then again your nick suggests you dont have one. Peace ✌️✌
Old January 25, 2017, 05:01 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Le Fizz

Fact: Laws are gender biased.
Fact: Victim shaming is common.
Fact: Guilty until proven innocent is de-rigueur among Desi's.

Let's wait and watch.
Old January 25, 2017, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Lol.. kazi office turned to meat shop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcnHfMO3zQk
Old January 25, 2017, 09:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Ofcourse we knew it was going to be another woman who seek attention.

Before it was pictures then it became seeking dowry.

Now looks like she came up with false evidence
Old January 25, 2017, 09:46 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
What Arafat did isn't a crime. He may have been unethical but not gone against law.

Just a girl seeking attention
It is not a crime for two consenting adults to do whatever they wish behind closed doors.

However it is a crime if someone posts your sensitive pictures online to shame you (ofcourse without consent).
Old January 25, 2017, 10:37 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

whats with our players and women, ugh