facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 16, 2021, 03:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default Bd Lost Because Dear Leader Papon Could Not Advise Them

This is the man who is our dear leader. Universally recognized cricket expert, legend has it he scored his first century at 1, got a 10 wicket haul at 2, and broke every record in the books by 3. He holds 20 Phds in cricket, and will now educate you about our losses in this presser.

So take off your covid masks as a sign of respect, and listen to this world renowned babysitter of Tigers....

Old February 16, 2021, 03:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque

This is the man who is our dear leader. Universally recognized cricket expert, legend has it he scored his first century at 1, got a 10 wicket haul at 2, and broke every record in the books by 3. He holds 20 Phds in cricket, and will now educate you about our losses in this presser.

So take off your covid masks as a sign of respect, and listen to this world renowned babysitter of Tigers....
Why are you blaming him? I honestly did not find anything wrong what he said in the press conference.
Old February 16, 2021, 03:44 PM
Cricket Guru

Tbh Papon says some unnecessary crap at times, but this time even he could point out the lack of common sense/game sense, and tom-foolery/bs shenanigans that was happening during this test series. Mominul, coach and whoever involved in the selection needed verbal lynching and was getting away with this farce because their bosses couldn't say/do ****.
Old February 16, 2021, 04:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Sounds like Little Mominul is bout to get a foot up his rear end lol. I support Papon this time around ... enough of this f*ckery. As if AFG loss wasn't bad enough, goes on to loose against a WI C team. And then some of the members have the balls to insult Ind about their 36 all out when they went on to win the series.
Old February 16, 2021, 04:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Sounds like Little Mominul is bout to get a foot up his rear end lol. I support Papon this time around ... enough of this f*ckery. As if AFG loss wasn't bad enough, goes on to loose against a WI C team. And then some of the members have the balls to insult Ind about their 36 all out when they went on to win the series.
To be fair, that guy was trolling like hell, and even though IND won the series through some sheer brilliance of their bench strength, that 36 all out will always haunt them.

I was watching some bits of the first test against Eng, and the way Anderson was reversing, you can always get that 36 all out vibe again LOL.
Old February 16, 2021, 04:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Sounds like Little Mominul is bout to get a foot up his rear end lol.
Man what I wouldn't give to watch this interaction between them. Mominul already trolled Papon in regards to the toss decision regarding the India test and now he trolls him with the SS as second pacer selection roflmao

Sad thing is I commented before the second match saying watch SS be picked as the second pacer.
Old February 16, 2021, 07:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Man what I wouldn't give to watch this interaction between them. Mominul already trolled Papon in regards to the toss decision regarding the India test and now he trolls him with the SS as second pacer selection roflmao

Sad thing is I commented before the second match saying watch SS be picked as the second pacer.
I remember reading that from you and thought to myself, is this guy crazy. I guess not LMAOO
Old February 16, 2021, 07:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookFinder
To be fair, that guy was trolling like hell, and even though IND won the series through some sheer brilliance of their bench strength, that 36 all out will always haunt them.

I was watching some bits of the first test against Eng, and the way Anderson was reversing, you can always get that 36 all out vibe again LOL.
Haha true but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if the situation was reversed, we did what IND did and IND did what we did, we would have been trolling them like crazy too. I for one am open to getting trolled at this point. These bunch of jokesters playing cricket, trolling their fans every day. That T20 v IND, I will never forget.