facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 16, 2002, 07:13 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default HOLLAND vs SL

Let me tell you one thing - after watching Sri Lankan batsman bat against Holland bowlers, I am pretty much sure that if Bangladesh had played against Holland on English pitches, then Bangladesh would have lost the match.

The way the SL batsman were struggling against a moving ball - Bangladeshi batsman were also surely struggling against these bowlers. Although SL scoreboard does not tell the full story.

What difference that I had observed in today's Holland side to say, the Bangladesh's 97 side - is that Holland bowlers bowl much much better - they also maintain their line and length, they are also a far better fielding side.

So, the conclusion should be: NO EXPECTATION from Bangladesh against either Australia or New Zealand. Because with the fragile batting line up and bowling up, Bangladesh could not have won the match - yet they had won it.

If I am forced to expect anything, anything at all from the coming two International matches, then it should be 120 runs against Australia and 180 runs against New Zealand or vice versa.

Old September 16, 2002, 10:25 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default NL bowled out for 86

And against Bangladesh and Kenya, they have got passed the 150 run mark.