facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 24, 2017, 07:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Convincing Aus, Eng, SA isn't good enough for me. We should go only if they can convince India to take part in a tri series. What kind of host cheats to win games against their guests! That's what they did last time.
What happened last time?

Old March 24, 2017, 10:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

This was back in 2003 at Multan. The pitch was very difficult to bat on. Pakistan was set a stiff target of 261 to win in the 4th innings and ended day 3 with less than 150 on the board with only 4 wickets in hand. They're in a losing position and allegedly cut the grass on the pitch overnight when nobody was watching. This helped the pitch ease out a bit and eventually they won by 1 wicket.
And also this happened-http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan...ry/433973.html
Old March 25, 2017, 12:31 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

^^
https://youtu.be/y_XaPW8Bnnc
Old March 26, 2017, 12:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
And I was more worried because the status of women on some of these tribes, sects hold. Thanks to the Almighty Lord nothing bad happened.
Pakistan is the first country in Sub-cont to have women Fighter pilots flying F-16s and Mirages ....
Old March 26, 2017, 12:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Why would a team take all the risk, burn all the jet fuel and fly all the way, over the Hidukush, the Himalaya and the Khaibar to play only 2 T20Is?

It has to be 3 tests, 5 ODIS and 3 T20Is + Full Imperial military security provided....then I think definitely we should go and we should play cricket. Good cricket matches, whether we win or lose.
Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan and Punjab.

Where is Vixen bhai saheeb?
i am here bro ....
Old March 26, 2017, 12:26 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: i love fast bowlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Pakistan is the first country in Sub-cont to have women Fighter pilots flying F-16s and Mirages ....
Yes bro and also we were 1st Muslim country to hve female prime minister..
Old March 26, 2017, 12:28 PM
Test Cricketer

On PSL final Security ....

Quote:
A former cricketer who was part of an ICC delegation sent to assess the security on offer at the PSL final reports.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine...y/1086672.html

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...security-fears
Old March 26, 2017, 12:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

^ Says anyone who knows how things work.
Old March 26, 2017, 12:33 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
^^
https://youtu.be/y_XaPW8Bnnc
God that match still makes my blood boil.
Old March 26, 2017, 12:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
^ Says anyone who knows how things work.
about what ?
Old March 26, 2017, 01:04 PM
Test Cricketer

pakistan invited BD to play only 2 t-20s... you dont feel safe, fine, dont come, we can understand ....
i myself against the whole series (t-20s, ODIs and Tests) in pakistan...

but saying pakistan have some superiority complex is not true ....
if i am not wrong , we were the only country who visited srilanka in 90s when no one wants to go there ....
so were we the guinea pigs ?
where were our superiority complex gone when we visited SL ?
we were one of the strongest board in ICC in 90s .... but we havent any superiority complex ...

infact, whenver any country wants help, we were thre for them, for example: the Afghan players have got thre training in Lahore before the establishment of proper afghan cricket academy and many more ....

sure we had few PCB Individuals as a chairman who ruined our image .... but as a whole PCB, we always supported every member of ICC ....
Old March 26, 2017, 01:28 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: i love fast bowlers

Quote:
pakistan invited BD to play only 2 t-20s... you dont feel safe, fine, dont come, we can understand ....
i myself against the whole series (t-20s, ODIs and Tests) in pakistan...

but saying pakistan have some superiority complex is not true ....
if i am not wrong , we were the only country who visited srilanka in 90s when no one wants to go there ....
so were we the guinea pigs ?
where were our superiority complex gone when we visited SL ?
we were one of the strongest board in ICC in 90s .... but we havent any superiority complex ...

infact, whenver any country wants help, we were thre for them, for example: the Afghan players have got thre training in Lahore before the establishment of proper afghan cricket academy and many more ....

sure we had few PCB Individuals as a chairman who ruined our image .... but as a whole PCB, we always supported every member of ICC ....
Aap bilkul theek farma rahe hain bhai .. bht achay ..
Old March 26, 2017, 01:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

I think it will be nice if Pakistan can arrange these matches in UAE considering the overall situation in pakistan. Of course it is harsh for Pakistani people they have to deprived from seeing their own team playing against any international team, but situation is very tight and not yet suitable for any team to visit them.
Old March 26, 2017, 04:36 PM
Test Cricketer

i dont know, whenever i try to give my humble reply, "some" people try to push me on the wall ...
but one should know that, i have experianced of having long debates/talks all alone on mostly foreign forums, mainly indian forums .... i can handle dozens of posters alone , thats not new for me ...
but here i am little bit surprized .... but its fine, no problem .... Bangladesh is like our Brothers ....
Old March 26, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

It's not possible for us to believe anything coming from the Pak govt. Why doesn't Pak govt officially apologize to Bangladesh for the genocide they committed? What's so difficult about it?
Old March 26, 2017, 05:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
It's not possible for us to believe anything coming from the Pak govt. Why doesn't Pak govt officially apologize to Bangladesh for the genocide they committed? What's so difficult about it?
SEE again.
since i have started the disscusion here on this forum its the 3rd or 4th time , from nowhere, someone have to mention 71 war ....
seriously, is this thread about Pak vs BD series or 71 war ? .....
Old March 26, 2017, 05:19 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Why shouldnt we blame you? Laden was hiding just beside your Army base for years. You have to take a large share of the blame for this blunder. If a terrorist like Laden can hide in Pakistan right beside army base for years, god knows how many unknown terrorists are there. If your govt. didnt know about Laden then it was a BIGGER failure.
US have been funding proxy wars for ages now, Pakistan is one of the breeding ground of these proxy warriors, but your govt cant say nothing. Why? Because you have to win the atomic arms race with India. Whos investing billions again in your arm forces. Oh right, USA.
Without USA money u could never keep up with the cost of your atomic bases. USA literally own you and you have no other choice but to suck up to them. So that you can show your fake bravado with India.
I dont give a crap about Indian media. International politics is way beyond main stream media. If your govt dont keep terrorism alive, they wont get big paychecks from USA. Fact.
If you dont produce terrorist and create unrest in India, big daddy China will be unhappy. Fact.
You can stay little brothers of India. We dont take little brother crap from no one.
There is surely nothing happening in Beluchistan just like there was no genocide committed in 1971.
Old March 26, 2017, 05:23 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
SEE again.
since i have started the disscusion here on this forum its the 3rd or 4th time , from nowhere, someone have to mention 71 war ....
seriously, is this thread about Pak vs BD series or 71 war ? .....
And why do you guys avoid a valid question every single time? You think killling 3 million ppl and raping 300 thousand women is some kind of a joke and we are suppose to forget all of this without any official appologise. Every time you try to take a moral high ground, you will be reminded about 1971 and the FACT that you havent apologised. Let your govt apologise firsr or shut up. 1971 is not just another year for us. It has great significance in our national identity. Next time you talk about 1971, you better show respect.
Old March 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
Why shouldnt we blame you? Laden was hiding just beside your Army base for years. You have to take a large share of the blame for this blunder. If a terrorist like Laden can hide in Pakistan right beside army base for years, god knows how many unknown terrorists are there. If your govt. didnt know about Laden then it was a BIGGER failure.
US have been funding proxy wars for ages now, Pakistan is one of the breeding ground of these proxy warriors, but your govt cant say nothing. Why? Because you have to win the atomic arms race with India. Whos investing billions again in your arm forces. Oh right, USA.
Without USA money u could never keep up with the cost of your atomic bases. USA literally own you and you have no other choice but to suck up to them. So that you can show your fake bravado with India.
I dont give a crap about Indian media. International politics is way beyond main stream media. If your govt dont keep terrorism alive, they wont get big paychecks from USA. Fact.
If you dont produce terrorist and create unrest in India, big daddy China will be unhappy. Fact.
You can stay little brothers of India. We dont take little brother crap from no one.
There is surely nothing happening in Beluchistan just like there was no genocide committed in 1971.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
And why do you guys avoid a valid question every single time? You think killling 3 million ppl and raping 300 thousand women is some kind of a joke and we are suppose to forget all of this without any official appologise. Every time you try to take a moral high ground, you will be reminded about 1971 and the FACT that you havent apologised. Let your govt apologise firsr or shut up. 1971 is not just another year for us. It has great significance in our national identity. Next time you talk about 1971, you better show respect.
behave yourself ....

i was trying to be humble as much as i can, do you want me to give you the reply in the same manner ? .... let me tell you, it will be much more offensive and more sensitive read for you ....
so you better show some respect to me if i am not talking to you in the same manner ....
Old March 26, 2017, 06:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
about bin laden thn you should know that US officialy have said that pakistani govt didnt know about the Bin laden, so why blame us ?
Couldn't help but respond, Osama of all people found safe refuge in Pakistan, in fact was staying in a building which was like a stone throw away from one of your army facilities, I am surprised that you don't find it disturbing. Please don't act as if that was an one of incident, the whole world knows how UN designated terrorists like Hafeez Saeed and dawood Ibrahim found safe haven in Pakistan and living life king size and let me not talk details about your honeymoon period with the Taliban.

My point is, this entire terrorism saga of Pakistan is a creation of your Army and ISI and as Hillary Clinton said you can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbor. So its high time instead of dwelling in perpetual victim hood and playing good terrorist bad terrorist game, Aap apne girebaan pe jhanko , start calling a spade a spade and take decisive action against all kind of terrorist groups including anti-Indian and anti-Afghan ones, only way I see you could overcome this menace of terrorism.

BTW your government never even issued an official apology for the heinous crimes committed by your army during 1971, so its better not to expect too much bonhomie in a BD forum.

PS: Vixen, I don't have any antipathy against common pakistanis like you, neither Do I intend to engage in Indo-Pak mud-slinging contest, mods are requested to delete this post of mine if found off topic.
Old March 26, 2017, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
behave yourself ....

i was trying to be humble as much as i can, do you want me to give you the reply in the same manner ? .... let me tell you, it will be much more offensive and more sensitive read for you ....
so you better show some respect to me if i am not talking to you in the same manner ....
Calm down mate, just think for a moment, how many people were killed during Indo-Pak direct and proxy warfare? 10k - 20k max? no wonder we feel deep animosity towards each other, now 3 freakin million civilians were killed during Bangladesh war, highest since WW2!! and you people don't even acknowledge that, I am sorry mate but this hostility that you are experiencing is justified.
Old March 26, 2017, 07:38 PM
Test Cricketer

@mods.
wheres the forum rules ? is everyone allowed to make thre own rules here ? should i make my own rule here ? because i want to give the reply in same manner for this hostility on this forum/thread ....

because i have told by someone here that i should have expect this hostility from BD posters whenever i come here ....
i just want to have the same level playing field here on this forum ....
Old March 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Guys guys guys,

To Vepu,

I haven't read all your posts, but about Vixen, this guy hasn't really boasted anything about Pakistan or been a troll, if you look at all his posts he is nothing but a supporter of just cricket in general but more specifically PSL. He just wants cricket to return to Pakistan, and I felt bringing that sensitive topic about 71 war was not warranted. You can't blame the war on him or any other Pakistani now. The time has passed, I don't mean for us to remember or mourn but punish the people you hate so much. But as a nation I don't think we should keep on repeating the facts time and time and time again, it's time to remember but march ahead. Let the scars of yesterday build a better tomorrow. Honestly I went of on a tangent but I just felt you went overboard bro, specially to Vixen whom I have not seen posting anything demeaning towards us. If I am wrong please prove me wrong, I always like to give the benefit of doubt to people.

To Vixen,
bro, I don't know how you feel. I am not trying to change your views about Bangladesh history but just be aware of the fact that we have been raised to be very sensitive about our history. I posted a thread on should we go or not to Pakistan, you can look it up, you will see I am actually more compassionate about going there but lets face the facts. Before even going there, what hurts me more is that Pakistan does not invite Bangladesh to UAE. Who hasn't played Pakistan there? The reason is not financial and both you and me know it. The reason is that Pakistan wants to leverage the fact that we havent toured Pakistan and holding the tour in Pakistan, they feel Bangladesh is the first country that will tour Pakistan given the religious views of both the nations, and also political ties. You would be happy to know, there have been progresses though. Bangladesh women team I believe visited Pakistan, Anamul Haque played the PSL final and the most promising thing was a BCB official going to PSL final and oversee security himself. Things are progressing but until and unless these bomb blasts stop I dont see us visiting Pakistan, I will be straight up with you. It is definitely a sad thing for Pakistan and honestly with the current situation in Bangladesh deteriorating day by day I don't know if we will be in the same position as well in 5 or 6 years time but I really hope never. Actually the current situation in Bangladesh has made me feel more compassionate towards you, they say you won't know how a person feels unless you have been in their shoes. There is ACC emerging cup held starting from today in Bangladesh, trust me everyday I go to the news side first praying there is no incident like the one we saw in Lahore.

Btw guys, BCB already rejected so let's rest this topic. BCB also said we will play in UAE if invited, which is the right call if you ask me. The financial side of it, the excuse is funny. Long before PSL, we held PCL in Dubai, which was Port City League. Tamim scored 4 sixes, the video is up on youtube, lots of foreign players played and tell you what, that series was an instant hit but sadly later that year BPL started so the whole thing stopped. Before PSL we were there and let me tell you if you invite Bangladesh you will get the most audience you ever had in UAE. There are millions of Bangladeshis living there and cricket is their only entertainment.
Old March 26, 2017, 11:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Good stuff Tanvir.
On a cricket thread,we should stick to cricket..
I don't speak for Labor or the Government in my country.
Old March 26, 2017, 11:59 PM
Street Cricketer

Interesting reading this from a Pakistani perspective. I wont go too much into detail as to what I think as it should be kept to cricket but why don't we open a "Pakistan-Bangladesh debate thread" so people can discuss their views on it rather than on cricket threads.