facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 15, 2010, 03:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
lol what are we his parents? If he can manage to score a bomb, then good for him!
Ditto! We are dragging ourselves too much in their personal life. And we are also unnecessarily speculating about the girl.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Old August 15, 2010, 03:21 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
lol what are we his parents? If he can manage to score a bomb, then good for him!

Remember Toger woods? Was it his parents who got most upset by what he did?

For the stars, fans are more than parents. Parents don't make them stars, fans do, so they remain more accountable to fans. Well, it's his wish. but his wishes should be responsible. Bombs are mass murder weapons. He needs an inspirational partner not destructive weapons. Well if that's inspiration for him is fine. You will not take a minute to kick his A$$, if he is disturbed and performance goes down. Risk is too high & gain is too less. Not a high yielding shot. Just like some of his poor shot selections

I wish the girl is not what 'Bond' heard off
Old August 15, 2010, 07:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

Why are we so obsessed about his personal life? He can date whoever he wants.

His performance on the field is what matters to me. As well as how humble he is outside the field, since that affects his attitude on the field. Seems like he carries his brutishness both on field and off it..judging by fan incidents and those with his teammates. But asking who he is dating borders on stalking. Leave him alone.

Mehrab H. Snr dated many 'bombs" in his time too. Good on him too. Pity Mehrab can't even perform in DPL nowadays. He was probably our first cricketing star. Scored our first ever international century, for the uninitiated. The guy was bulletproof back in his days....
Old August 15, 2010, 08:53 AM
Cricket Sage

BanFan bhai you can not compare tamim and tiger woods situation.Tiger was a married guy who cheated on his wife with an entire football team plus more. Tamim is just a kid dating some chick. Its totally different:

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old August 15, 2010, 11:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Tamim miar pakna gojano shuru hoise...based on stat and experience this will impact his performance for sure unless the girl knows what is professionalism and how hard is to play cricket with form at this level...being with such an important player of a nation requires lots of sacrifice and commitment..can his partner willing to do that...only time will tell...otherwise very few days of excitement is left for us...not trying to be negative but its fact

We all hope he prospers, provides the great service he provided to entertain us and save the country from utter humiliation. We need him dearly and all of us pray for his success every time he carries the bat in every game. We all know he has quality and different from his piers and we all hope he will maintain the same standard in all aspects of life.
Old August 15, 2010, 11:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
Why are we so obsessed about his personal life? He can date whoever he wants.

His performance on the field is what matters to me. As well as how humble he is outside the field, since that affects his attitude on the field. Seems like he carries his brutishness both on field and off it..judging by fan incidents and those with his teammates. But asking who he is dating borders on stalking. Leave him alone.

Mehrab H. Snr dated many 'bombs" in his time too. Good on him too. Pity Mehrab can't even perform in DPL nowadays. He was probably our first cricketing star. Scored our first ever international century, for the uninitiated. The guy was bulletproof back in his days....
I remember he did a shampoo ad with one of his 'bombs', cant remember which brand it was though!
Old August 15, 2010, 11:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
BanFan bhai you can not compare tamim and tiger woods situation.Tiger was a married guy who cheated on his wife with an entire football team plus more. Tamim is just a kid dating some chick. Its totally different:

exactly !
যৌবনের প্রথম টাঙ্কি মারা is not equivalent to নোংরা পরকিয়া !! :p
Old August 15, 2010, 04:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

Let him enjoy his life

Old August 15, 2010, 05:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

So many people are jumping hearing Bond's 'breakin news'. Yet nobody is asking him for the source of the news. Strange. So if I said a cricketer is dead without mentioning any source you'll be ok with that too huh?

Last edited by Habib; August 15, 2010 at 05:27 PM..
Old August 15, 2010, 05:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful♥Raqibul foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Remember Toger woods? Was it his parents who got most upset by what he did?

For the stars, fans are more than parents. Parents don't make them stars, fans do, so they remain more accountable to fans. Well, it's his wish. but his wishes should be responsible. Bombs are mass murder weapons. He needs an inspirational partner not destructive weapons. Well if that's inspiration for him is fine. You will not take a minute to kick his A$$, if he is disturbed and performance goes down. Risk is too high & gain is too less. Not a high yielding shot. Just like some of his poor shot selections

I wish the girl is not what 'Bond' heard off
Seriously dude it's tamim's personal choice, so what if he's dating a hot model, he deserves it, also suits his image. I just wanted to know the name of the model, needless to make it a huge issue. Yes we are his fans but we are not tamim, he has his own right to choose a chick, now you want to arrange his gfs too? lol
Old August 15, 2010, 08:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Ah, how easily we use those ''modern'' terms!!
Old August 16, 2010, 06:18 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger-ess
I remember he did a shampoo ad with one of his 'bombs', cant remember which brand it was though!
It was a Head and Shoulders ad wasn't it? I'm pretty sure...poor Mehrab. If only he had more discipline. Maybe the Raman Lamba incident...
Old August 16, 2010, 08:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger-ess
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
It was a Head and Shoulders ad wasn't it? I'm pretty sure...poor Mehrab. If only he had more discipline. Maybe the Raman Lamba incident...
it was Clear Shampoo Ad
Old August 16, 2010, 10:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Ah, how easily we use those ''modern'' terms!!
hehe,ta botey.
Old August 16, 2010, 04:02 PM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

অল্প স্বল্প
‘অন্যরা আমাদের দেখে বিস্মিত হবে’
প্রথম আলো, ১৭-০৮-২০১০

ক্রিকেট থেকে ছুটি নিয়ে চলে গিয়েছিলেন দেশের বাইরে। ফিরেছেন গত বুধবার। গতকাল থেকে মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা স্টেডিয়ামের ইনডোরে অনুশীলনও শুরু করে দিয়েছেন তামিম ইকবাল। অনুশীলন শেষে বললেন আসন্ন সিরিজ ও বিশ্বকাপে নিজের লক্ষ্যের কথা

 ছুটি কেমন কাটালেন?
তামিম ইকবাল: চমৎকার। ক্রিকেটে খুব ব্যস্ত সূচি কাটিয়েছি আমরা গত প্রায় এক বছর। তারপর একটা ব্রেক দরকার ছিল। খুব ভালো সময় কেটেছে।
 আজ (গতকাল) তো ঘণ্টা দেড়েক নেট প্র্যাকটিস করলেন। জাতীয় দলের অনুশীলন শুরুর আগের সময়টায় নিজে নিজেই প্র্যাকটিস করবেন তাহলে?
তামিম: হ্যাঁ, দেশে এসে আজ (গতকাল) থেকেই প্র্যাকটিস শুরু করলাম। সামনে নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজ ছাড়াও অন্যান্য খেলা আছে। আজ হালকা অনুশীলন করেছি। জাতীয় দলের অনুশীলনের আগ পর্যন্ত সালাউদ্দিন স্যার আমাকে সাহায্য করছেন।
 বিশ্বকাপের আগে নিউজিল্যান্ড ও জিম্বাবুয়ের বিপক্ষে সিরিজ আছে। এই দুই সিরিজে বাংলাদেশ দলকে কোন কোন জায়গায় বেশি গুরুত্ব দিতে হবে বলে মনে করেন?
তামিম: সবাই মিলেই কিন্তু দল। সবাইকে ব্যক্তিগতভাবে উন্নতি করতে হবে। এ ছাড়া দল হিসেবে আমাদের আরও একতাবদ্ধ হতে হবে। দলের মধ্যে যদি কিছু হয়ই, সেটা দলের মধ্যেই থাকুক। বাইরে না আসুক। দলের সবার সঙ্গে সবার সম্পর্ক ভালো, কোচের সঙ্গেও আমাদের সম্পর্ক খুব ভালো। এসব নিয়ে কিছু কথা শুনছি, মনে হয় না ওগুলো সত্যি।
 জানতে চাইছিলাম, মাঠের খেলায় কোন কোন জায়গায় উন্নতি করতে হবে?
তামিম: মাঠে আমাদের সবকিছুতেই উন্নতি দরকার। অন্য দলগুলো যদি দুই ভাগ উন্নতি করে, আমাদের ১৫ ভাগ উন্নতি করতে হবে। সবাই চেষ্টা করছি নতুন নতুন শট শিখতে। কোচই ঠিক করে দিয়েছেন, তুমি এই শট খেলবে। তুমি ওই শট...। যে শটগুলো আমরা খুব ভালো খেলতে পারতাম না, সেগুলো ভালো করার চেষ্টা করছি। আশা করি, বিশ্বকাপের আগেই আমরা এই শটগুলোয় নিখুঁত হয়ে যাব। অন্য দলগুলো আমাদের দেখে বিস্মিত হবে।
 বিশ্বকাপ, তার আগে সামনের দুটি সিরিজেও নিশ্চই ব্যক্তিগত কিছু লক্ষ্য থাকবে আপনার...
তামিম: একটা জিনিস কী, আপনি যদি বিশ্বের সেরা খেলোয়াড়ও হয়ে যান, তার পরও কিন্তু আপনার সমস্যা থাকবে। সমস্যাগুলো নিয়ে আপনি যত বেশি কাজ করবেন ততই উন্নতি করবেন। আপাতত সেই সমস্যাগুলোই কাটিয়ে ওঠার চেষ্টা করছি। আরেকটা টার্গেট ছিল, যেটা হবে না বলে খুব কষ্ট লাগছে...নিউজিল্যান ডের বিপক্ষে টেস্ট। আর ১৪০ রান করলেই প্রথম বাংলাদেশি হিসেবে এক বছরে টেস্টে আমি এক হাজার রান করতাম। তবে ওয়ানডে সিরিজে চেষ্টা করব সর্বোচ্চ রান করতে। যেখানেই খেলি, এই লক্ষ্যটা আমার থাকেই।
 শুনেছেন নিশ্চয়ই নতুন বোলিং-ফিল্ডিং কোচ আনা হচ্ছে জাতীয় দলের জন্য...
তামিম: ফিল্ডিং কোচের ব্যাপারে কোনো ধারণা নেই আমার। আমি চিনিও না ওনাকে। আর বোলিং কোচকে তো পুরো পৃথিবীই চেনে—ল্যান্স ক্লুজনার। আশা করি, বাংলাদেশ দলের বোলাররা তাঁর সাহায্য পাবে। তিনি ব্যাটসম্যানও ছিলেন ভালো। প্রয়োজনে আমরাও তাঁর কাছ থেকে টিপস নিতে পারব।
Old August 16, 2010, 05:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Valo kotha. Kintu nijerai abar jeno bisshito na hoye jay.
Old August 16, 2010, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Lol, Habib.
Old August 16, 2010, 06:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

He is disappointed that he can't pass 1000 runs in a year ...

Old August 17, 2010, 04:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

did anyone ever wonder that bond might actually be a female fan of tamim and wants to know the name of the model he's dating so that she can curse the model everytime she sees her in a magazine or ramp or billboard and moan about how ugly she is and how sloppy he poses her and how fat she is,etc etc etc...
Old August 18, 2010, 04:54 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful♥Raqibul foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
did anyone ever wonder that bond might actually be a female fan of tamim and wants to know the name of the model he's dating so that she can curse the model everytime she sees her in a magazine or ramp or billboard and moan about how ugly she is and how sloppy he poses her and how fat she is,etc etc etc...
nah i just want to know the name of the model so that after they break up i'll send my prostap to the model's house.
Old August 18, 2010, 05:08 AM
Cricket Legend

loool bond, i think you should pass on the bomb to ashfool

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Old August 19, 2010, 12:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

bond miah,u'll be blessed by a lot of fragile hearts,lol!
Old August 21, 2010, 12:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Admins and Mods: I am simply tired of all the official pages. I don't like looking through every single post in a thread in order to get the news. I rather enjoy having it as a headline. Please delete all the official threads and ban it. thanks.
Old August 24, 2010, 06:03 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

According to Tamim's facebook fan page (run by one of his friends, which he also uses himself occasionally), he has decided to play for Mohammedan in the coming season without taking any money as he was only able to play one match for them in the last season due to his wrist injury. He had a contract of Tk. 20 lakhs with MSC for the season 2009/2010. "I have played only one match because of my wrist injury, so in this season I've decided to play for them without taking any money", said Tamim.
Old August 24, 2010, 04:38 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

I hope Tamim's such an arrogant behaviour will be his opportunity for growth.