facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 29, 2015, 06:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Old December 29, 2015, 06:56 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

^^^ And people who ignores the problem and behave as if everything is alright. What will you call them ??

Go TIGERS GO...
Old December 29, 2015, 07:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
^^^ And people who ignores the problem and behave as if everything is alright. What will you call them ??
Politicians.
Old December 29, 2015, 10:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

ekhane shobar eto uttejito howar ki hoche bujlam na
Old December 29, 2015, 11:29 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
ekhane shobar eto uttejito howar ki hoche bujlam na
Ke uttejito hoisey bhai? Ke? Bolun na bhai KE?
Old January 5, 2016, 02:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All the Tigers

Australia have decided to chicken out!
Old January 5, 2016, 12:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
You are missing the point here. I do not need to know everyone personally to get an impression of our society. Living here for 25 years is enough IMHO. And as for the mosque comment what I insisted about was the general vibe and what out religious leaders preaching directly or indirectly. Now just calm down, think deeply and u will realize more than 50% people you know considered laden as a hero immediately after 9/11, 80% of them sympathised with saddam and 99% of them curse israel and feel for palastine. Close your eyes, go back 12 years ago and think what your imam was saying in mosque when iraq was under attack. When i am talking about general vibe and emotions (feeling of the majority) i have to generalise and if I am doing it then That is what I think. You are playing a wrong card here. If you are giving an opinion about a society u have to generalise. You mentioned about survey. If there are 25000 mosques in the country I need not to go more than 100 mosques to do a survey. You dont go and talk to all 160 mil people of bangladesh when you are doing a survey.
If you do not want a debate and happy to keep your mind closed then it is fine. Give all the problems a blind eye then curse the politicians. You get sheep in a sheep herd so no wonder our leaders are idiots because that is what we are. 11th happiest country my foot.
Bro I don't want to criticize you or anything since I have lived 13 years of my life in Australia ( which is more than half of my life) however, I just had to say, Laden was an idiot but it was also true he was trained by the west. But the fact remains if he was a hero then Jack the Ripper was a hero too.

However, I don't quite see what's wrong with feeling sad for the Palestinians? It is a fact that it was their land that the Israelis took and it is on their land that they are killed and children are killed ...why won't we feel empathy for a nation that's been torn from their own country and designated into refugees while Israel kills them whenever they want? Don't you feel rage when BSF kills our villagers sometimes for the fun of it?
Old January 5, 2016, 03:31 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark mage

However, I don't quite see what's wrong with feeling sad for the Palestinians? It is a fact that it was their land that the Israelis took and it is on their land that they are killed and children are killed ...why won't we feel empathy for a nation that's been torn from their own country and designated into refugees while Israel kills them whenever they want? Don't you feel rage when BSF kills our villagers sometimes for the fun of it?
Nothing wrong in feeling bad for palestine. But the problem starts when you put religious shade on a geographical/political problem. its affecting our young minds in a wrong way and stereotyping all the jews. It is giving them an impression that whole world is against them and jews are evil. But most of them don't even spend a minute reading and learning about Israel-Palestine (not muslim-jews) conflict. I don't see an outrage when buddhist temples are destroyed in Bangladesh, when Shia mosques are getting bombed. when minorities are being killed in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Sudan. I don't see A je suis charlie rally or a rally for paris here. We are teaching our young generation to judge people or a situation based on religion. We are not teaching them to be rational. We are creating a monster and it will hurt us big time in the future.
Old January 5, 2016, 03:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Australians are bunch of CICIs. If France calls their soccer team tomorrow to play they will be there before missing a heart beat. Like Law said threat is every where. didn't some nut job kill some people in Sydney the other day? They are encouraging the terrorist by doing this. Stop being a cici Asutralia come to the ground and show the terrorist you can not be intimidated .
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old January 5, 2016, 04:00 PM
Cricket Legend

And the whining still continues...