facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 23, 2009, 04:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbubH
what do you mean by ICC recognised T20 tournament? I thought all BCB approved tournaments are ICC recognised.
Not really!

Only the NCL games are recognized as List A, FC and T20s. Dhaka Premier league games are not counted as LIst A or T20s as BCB didn't get them the status.

Old August 23, 2009, 05:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
i guess it would be good if some national team players got captaincy for their club team.......suppose mushy the captain of surjoturon, sakib the captain of biman, raqibul the captain of mohamedan, tamim the captain of abahoni, mash the captain of city club..........and also the division league.............ash the captain of dhaka, tamim the captain of ctg, sakib/mash captain of khulna.........etc

but, we always see the some players who even don't get chance to national team got the captaincy........one example "i guess sanowar hossain/tushar imran/nafis iqbal/anisur rahman"

national teamer playerra club cricket teamgular captain hole......i guess leadership quality ta barbe..........
NB. that ash, mash do serve as captains; most of our national boys aren't available for the entire season and therefore it is difficult to keep on changing captains.
Old August 23, 2009, 06:45 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

DPL transfer hotting up already.

Gazi Tank: (Staying)Naeem Islam Mohammed, Mithun Ali from last year. Ashraful may get the chop.

New recruit for Gazi: Alok Kapali,Shahriar Nafis,Farhad Reza, Nazimuddin from ICL Ziaur Rahman from Abahani,Marshal Ayub and Shamsur Rahman Shubo from Mohamedan.

They are also after Shakib and Riyad.

Aparently Abahani and Gazi are in a tug of war over Shakib for nearly 20 lakh taka.

Abahani: After getting let down by S Nafis,Nazimuddin and Ziaur Abahani are trying to get Mohammed Rafique,Aftab Ahmed and Mahbub Mitu from ICL. Sohrowardi Shubo may join them.Nadif Choudhury and Rony Talukdar will most probably stay. Gazi has their eyes on Arafath Sani so Abahani is trying keep him even if it means paying him more.

Biman: Thushar Imran has been given the responsibilty of forming the team. And so far he has been doing a great job. He has already recruited Imran Ahmed from Abahani and Nazmus Sadath from Shurjo Tharun. They are also getting back Abdur Razzak Raz.

As for Mohamedan sporting club I think they lost the apetite for cricket

source daily inqilab
http://www.dailyinqilab.com/

Mo C :Translating for all non bangla reading BC-ite. I hope I have not left anything.
Old August 23, 2009, 06:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC

Gazi Tank: (Staying)Naeem Islam Mohammed, Mithun Ali from last year. Ashraful may get the chop.

New recruit for Gazi: Alok Kapali,Shahriar Nafis,Farhad Reza, Nazimuddin from ICL Ziaur Rahman from Abahani,Marshal Ayub and Shamsur Rahman Shubo from Mohamedan.

Aparently Abahani and Gazi are in a tug of war over Shakib for nearly 20 lakh taka.

Abahani: After getting let down by S Nafis,Nazimuddin and Ziaur Abahani are trying to get Mohammed Rafique,Aftab Ahmed and Mahbub Mitu from ICL. Sohrowardi Shubo may join them.Nadif Choudhury and Rony Talukdar will most probably stay. Gazi has their eyes on Arafath Sani so Abahani is trying keep him even if it means paying him more.

Biman: Thushar Imran has been given the responsibilty of forming the team. And so far he has been doing a great job. He has already recruited Imran Ahmed from Abahani and Nazmus Sadath from Shurjo Tharun.

source daily inqilab

Mo C :Translating for all non bangla reading BC-ite. I hope I have not left anything.
Gazi Tank is geting all the players, but i dont know why i still think they wont be the champion
Old August 23, 2009, 07:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

Quote:

Biman: Thushar Imran has been given the responsibilty of forming the team. And so far he has been doing a great job. He has already recruited Imran Ahmed from Abahani and Nazmus Sadath from Shurjo Tharun. They are also getting back Abdur Razzak Raz.

source daily inqilab

i guess kapali SN and aftab......era je team e khelbe shea team lucky hoite pare......cause those three must have to show their best performance in the domestic cricket to get a ticket for the national team.......
Old August 23, 2009, 07:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Inqilab always gives bhua news

Just 2 din aage pool announce korse.. September er last e transfer shuru hobe...ar Inqilab shob khobor peye geche..!!!!
Old August 23, 2009, 11:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

"The number of matches will reduce to 22 from 33"
-Terrible move. We should increase instead of decreasing.
Old August 23, 2009, 11:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

there will no pool quota system. this is new.
Old August 23, 2009, 11:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
there will no pool quota system. this is new.
Pool system is in DPL for many many years
Old August 23, 2009, 11:32 PM
Cricket Legend

ICL cricketers going to be very lucky this year.
As they are out of pool, they are going to be the hot cake in the market.
I will not be surprised if after Sakib, ICLers are the next highest paid players in DPL. You have lots of them really....SN, Aftab, Alok, Nazim, HB, Rafique, Rubel, Dhiman.....

Most importantly they will be available for the whole season.
Old August 24, 2009, 12:38 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Accoring to Jugantor, Gazi Tank has finalized their talks with Kapali and he will be getting 13 lakhs for the season, which makes Kapali the highest paid player till now. It is also written that among the pool players only Shakib can get more than him.
Old August 24, 2009, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Accoring to Jugantor, Gazi Tank has finalized their talks with Kapali and he will be getting 13 lakhs for the season, which makes Kapali the highest paid player till now. It is also written that among the pool players only Shakib can get more than him.
Thnx for sharing.
Ex-ICLers are getting lucky 2nd time

Kapali, SN, Nazimudding already confirmed!! at the end if they manage to sign Sakib then Gazi Tank will be a real force. Already they have a strong batting line-up with Shuvo and Marshal Ayub may also join the 3 ex-ICLers.
Old August 24, 2009, 02:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

looks like gazi tank will have a crazy strong batting line-up, they shouldn't just focus on batting though, need to get some bowlers to.
Old August 24, 2009, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
i guess kapali SN and aftab......era je team e khelbe shea team lucky hoite pare......cause those three must have to show their best performance in the domestic cricket to get a ticket for the national team.......
I also think so it may happen.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old August 24, 2009, 09:57 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

I agree, either you turn too Kool or you get severe cold from this extended cooling period.
Old August 24, 2009, 10:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by abz..+
Gazi Tank is geting all the players, but i dont know why i still think they wont be the champion
Cause the team nor players recruited has won anything as of yet. I will laugh so hard after the season.
Old August 24, 2009, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Alok Kapali 13 lakhs?
Shakib Al Hasan 20 lakhs?

Oh man, cricketers are so rich these days. Even a few years ago, you'd hit the headlines if you made 6/7 lakhs out of the DPL.
Old August 24, 2009, 01:50 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:

source daily inqilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Inqilab always gives bhua news

Just 2 din aage pool announce korse.. September er last e transfer shuru hobe...ar Inqilab shob khobor peye geche..!!!!
Murad it seems the news is everywhere. I agree with you about inqilab but too many media source cant be wrong.

http://www.ittefaq.com/content/2009/08/25/news0109.htm
Old August 24, 2009, 01:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I doon't know about you guys, but I am vely excited about this domestic season! I am ready to kick some Aboohoony's hass!
I hope my club, the legend of BD, Mohammedan goes all the way and crush aboohoney and Pazi tanks and all!
Old August 24, 2009, 02:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Murad it seems the news is everywhere. I agree with you about inqilab but too many media source cant be wrong.

http://www.ittefaq.com/content/2009/08/25/news0109.htm
Yeah. The news seems to be true.

BTW national players ki T20 er 5 round khelte parbena naki OD er. Reporterra eta niye dekhi kisu bolenai!!
Old August 24, 2009, 02:28 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

NTV news says, BCCB is discussing about not to have pool system this year.i saw it last night.
Old August 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I doon't know about you guys, but I am vely excited about this domestic season! I am ready to kick some Aboohoony's hass!
I hope my club, the legend of BD, Mohammedan goes all the way and crush aboohoney and Pazi tanks and all!
First of All if Mohamedan have any player left. You will be lucky to finish at the bottom of the league.
You will be beaten by 16 year old BKSP....hold on they already beat you last year. Mohamedan ki ekta team naki HHS!!!
Old August 24, 2009, 02:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

mm kono channel khela dekhabe? channels like atn/ntv/channel i dekhaile bhalo hoy..........probashi dorshokra dekhte parbe
Old August 24, 2009, 03:17 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Alok Kapali 13 lakhs?
Shakib Al Hasan 20 lakhs?

Oh man, cricketers are so rich these days. Even a few years ago, you'd hit the headlines if you made 6/7 lakhs out of the DPL.
They haven't yet crossed Kaise Hamid, munna etc who were getting around those figures more than 10 years back, when the value of that sum was greater than today.
Old August 24, 2009, 03:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

That's very true Banfan bhai, Kaiser, Munna bhai, Helal mama, Salahuddin mama, Gonesh Thapa were seriously loaded with game cash back then! Those amounts were jaw-dropping, I was young and I could not believe those amount, I had an old pice of calculator and I used to just sit at home all day and calculate how much the top soccer players were going to make at the end of the year or season!