facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5, 2003, 12:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Default \"Demands to get Gordon Back\" - Fwullah

I enjoyed reading that article.. (I rarely enjoy any article).. there were some interesting phrases there....

Ex: "What the Mohsin Kamal - Khaled Mashud combination has done best so far is that they have spoken too much and has not shown that on the field. For the moment, we need somebody who can show it on the field rather than speak about it to any media or any person."

Anyways, I do not agree on having Gordon back. I mean, according to you fwuallah - when we have to sacrifice player's cost (Akram Khan's) to pay the coach - then we have a problem here.

We need a coach who will really care for the players/Bangladesh. The problem is - you can't find that in foreign coaches. So we can get a BD coach but there isn't any qualified one (Nazim Shirazi is too young to be a coach ) I always thought Gordon was the ideal man (qualified & careing?) till he changed his name to Gordon Greedy.