facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 26, 2019, 09:33 AM
Cricket Legend

^or maybe you're reading too much into Tamim? The guy is bout to have his second child. Which father would want to miss the birth of their child? Work < family

Old October 26, 2019, 10:15 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
^or maybe you're reading too much into Tamim? The guy is bout to have his second child. Which father would want to miss the birth of their child? Work < family
Sure I may be reading it too much. That is a possibility .... with the assumption that Tamim just knew about his wife's pregnancy and due date just now.

Shouldn't he know long time ago when the child is about to born (month/week f not day) Why waiting for the last moment to let it know to bcb?
Old October 26, 2019, 10:55 AM
Cricket Legend

^ It's not always crystal clear about when the baby will pop out exactly. 9 month time is always an estimation. The closer you are to delivery date, the more you get to know when the baby will pop out. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
Old October 26, 2019, 01:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
^ It's not always crystal clear about when the baby will pop out exactly. 9 month time is always an estimation. The closer you are to delivery date, the more you get to know when the baby will pop out. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
As I said actual delivery date may differs by days/weeks not months from calculated dates unless the baby is
Premature and cesarian. Calculated dates are known early stage of pregnancy. Even then, he waited for the last moment to notify bcb to get his replacement.

Is it a premature delivery for medical reason? Possible, but no news support that yet.
Old October 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
As I said actual delivery date may differs by days/weeks not months from calculated dates unless the baby is
Premature and cesarian. Calculated dates are known early stage of pregnancy. Even then, he waited for the last moment to notify bcb to get his replacement.

Is it a premature delivery for medical reason? Possible, but no news support that yet.
Do you know him personaly? If not then why do you need to get in his personal life? Not happy enough with his cricket life? We have so much to sh*t talk about his current batting form, but you want to get into his personal life? It's none of our business when he decided to consumate for the baby, or when she is poping the baby out or what he ate for breakfast, dinner and lunch. I change my mind for family matter on a regular basis LAST MIN just like rest of the population does, why is his situation any less? Cause he is a cricketer? This constant miscroscopic view towards our cricketers needs to stop. Its neither healthy for the cricketers, media or the fans.
Old October 26, 2019, 02:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Do you know him personaly? If not then why do you need to get in his personal life? Not happy enough with his cricket life? We have so much to sh*t talk about his current batting form, but you want to get into his personal life? It's none of our business when he decided to consumate for the baby, or when she is poping the baby out or what he ate for breakfast, dinner and lunch. I change my mind for family matter on a regular basis LAST MIN just like rest of the population does, why is his situation any less? Cause he is a cricketer? This constant miscroscopic view towards our cricketers needs to stop. Its neither healthy for the cricketers, media or the fans.
Look who is talking rubbish. Are you following your own advice? Who brought details about his personal issue (his wife's pregnancy) in this discussion? You and the media. And now you are out of logic in this discussion, coming with this rubbish accusation?

You are exposing your own weakness in front of everybody...nowhere to hide.
Old October 26, 2019, 05:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Look who is talking rubbish. Are you following your own advice? Who brought details about his personal issue (his wife's pregnancy) in this discussion? You and the media. And now you are out of logic in this discussion, coming with this rubbish accusation?

You are exposing your own weakness in front of everybody...nowhere to hide.
Are you here to have a discussion or throw around wild accusation? You don't even know wtf you're talking bout, do you ... Try again? No one here brought up tamim's personal life choices in this thread aside from you.

Stupidity overload
Old October 26, 2019, 06:10 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Are you here to have a discussion or throw around wild accusation? You don't even know wtf you're talking bout, do you ... Try again? No one here brought up tamim's personal life choices in this thread aside from you.

Stupidity overload
You are the one who mentioned tamim's wife's pregency as the reason, in the first place. Not me. I responded to your response. Grow up and own up your own words. This thread is the proof.

When a player at the last moment ask to take break from a tour, fan has every right to question or raise the issue, there is nothing personal.

And blaming your own shortcoming to others is called having a meaning full discussion? Stupidity at it's best.

I share my thoughts and you do yours and it may be different opinion. Nobody asked to agree to it. But when you start arguing and are out of logic, don't bring cheap sentiment and wrongly accuse other member.

This thread has a clear prove who brought tamim's wife's pregnancy in the discussion first. No opportunity to hide from it.
Old October 26, 2019, 09:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You are the one who mentioned tamim's wife's pregency as the reason, in the first place. Not me. I responded to your response. Grow up and own up your own words. This thread is the proof.

When a player at the last moment ask to take break from a tour, fan has every right to question or raise the issue, there is nothing personal.

And blaming your own shortcoming to others is called having a meaning full discussion? Stupidity at it's best.

I share my thoughts and you do yours and it may be different opinion. Nobody asked to agree to it. But when you start arguing and are out of logic, don't bring cheap sentiment and wrongly accuse other member.

This thread has a clear prove who brought tamim's wife's pregnancy in the discussion first. No opportunity to hide from it.
Do you know why Tamim pulled out? You mentioned it that he pulled out - to which I responded that his wife is giving birth. If you knew he pulled out, might want to find out why he pulled out ...

For a guy who has been here forever with almost 15k post, this has to be one of your worst.
Old October 27, 2019, 10:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Do you know why Tamim pulled out? You mentioned it that he pulled out - to which I responded that his wife is giving birth. If you knew he pulled out, might want to find out why he pulled out ...

For a guy who has been here forever with almost 15k post, this has to be one of your worst.
You shameLess lier, doesn't have the courage to own up your own words.

He is the summary. Anybody can get it reading the thread.

I said requested withdrawal from the tournament at the last moment. No personal info reviewed by me.

You said he withdrew because his wife is due.

I said why at the last moment, he should have known the possible date long time ago.

You said due date is not predictable.

I said to a point. And it's not months but days or weeks unless someone have a premature baby.

Then you start your stupidity and claiming why I am discussing his personal matter.

I said as a fan, it's not personal matter to raise the question why he decided at the last moment. And it's you who start reliving his personal matter. If talking about personal matter about a player you dislike, then why you didn't follow your own message?

People say don't argue with a stupid, this is a perfect example of that.
Old October 27, 2019, 11:22 AM
Cricket Savant

Look at this. Ffin laughin' and sh. What if they are all in it? lol... taking us fans for a ride..

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 27, 2019, 11:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Corrupt board, entitled players, loser fans. The holy trinity of Bangladesh Cricket.
Someone is listening to Kanye's new album...

Old October 27, 2019, 11:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Tamim looks quite stressed looking at Akram… like...

Akram saying just wait till you get home.....

and Tamim be like oh shi.tttt
Old October 27, 2019, 12:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You shameLess lier, doesn't have the courage to own up your own words.

He is the summary. Anybody can get it reading the thread.

I said requested withdrawal from the tournament at the last moment. No personal info reviewed by me.

You said he withdrew because his wife is due.

I said why at the last moment, he should have known the possible date long time ago.

You said due date is not predictable.

I said to a point. And it's not months but days or weeks unless someone have a premature baby.

Then you start your stupidity and claiming why I am discussing his personal matter.

I said as a fan, it's not personal matter to raise the question why he decided at the last moment. And it's you who start reliving his personal matter. If talking about personal matter about a player you dislike, then why you didn't follow your own message?

People say don't argue with a stupid, this is a perfect example of that.
I would have understood if you had difficulty in english, but you don't. Atleast your english writing skill is nowhere below par, infact its excellent. So what is it, which part of my statement did you not understand? Instead here you are calling me a "lier" , stupid and what not (personal attacks - attack my opinion, but me as a person, when you don't even know me, that's low).

Here is a bit more juice from your summary that you left out:

- "You think game is over? Game just started, bcb will be more forceful after Indian tour and will eventually eliminate future troublemakers." - this suggested to me that you assumed TAMIM and BCB is having a friction in the back end. To which I replied back and stated don't look into it too much cause it is a FACT
that he told reporters that his wife is expecting delivery of their second child, for which he wants to take time off to be by her side.

rest of the couple of convo is meaningless since we spoke about delivery date.
Recap - "Why waiting for the last moment to let it know to bcb?" - by you
to which I stated "The closer you are to delivery date, the more you get to know when the baby will pop out. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later." - No harm done.

but then you go on to say: Is it a premature delivery for medical reason? - a question directed at me.

I replied back stating: Do you know him personaly? If not, its none of our business to get into his business. We already have enough juice about his cricket related issues to talk about, his personal infomation is none of our business - then gave a couple of examples of type of questions that arries on cricket related forums about players - which was not directed towards you (for some reason you took it personally as if you said it yourself). And it's a legit question I have asked, WHY DOES IT MATTER TO ANYONE WHEN A MAN DECIDES TO TAKE TIME OFF FOR HIS FAMILY? His job, his family, his choice. We can have a negative opinion about the choice he made, but its his business, not mine, not yours or anyone elses if BCB grants him his leave. This was not a question to be disrespectful towards you, rather out of curiosity because i see it often, fans have opinions on why x,y,z player pulled out last minute to attend something that matters to them outside of cricket.

And then, you went on to say this: Who brought details about his personal issue (his wife's pregnancy) in this discussion? - How is it my fault that you throw around questions and statements without knowing the facts first. You are not a noob poster here by any means. By stating No personal info reviewed by me means that you failed to fact check why he pulled out of the tour. I informed you about it, a FACT that you were not aware off.

The rest of the discussion goes on and on about being stupid, "LIER" and what not. All in all, poor stuffs all around.
Old October 27, 2019, 12:13 PM
Cricket Savant

If I may butt in...

I whole-heartedly agree with godzilla that a player's personal life and choice (be it to take a rest, a vacation or a travel) is no one's goddamn business. But I feel... feel that godzilla misplaced his anger here since Fazal didn't provoke.

Old October 27, 2019, 12:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Oh.... also add "drug choice" and "personal lifestyle to it" ^^^....

I can drop battery acid if I want or shoot heroine if I can pass the dope test, but if I deliver a 50 ball 200 you better be highly aware of my boundary.

Old October 28, 2019, 07:40 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

Papon had Intel that there will be a try to jeopardise the India Series
Quote:
প্রশ্ন: খেলোয়াড়দের দাবিগুলো যৌক্তিক ছিল। আর ভারত সফরও তো অনিশ্চয়তার মধ্যে পড়ে যাচ্ছিল...
নাজমুল: ভারত সফরের এখনো আপনারা কিছুই দেখেননি। দেখেন না কী হয়। আমি যখন বলেছি, এটার মধ্যে একটা ষড়যন্ত্র আছে...। আপনারা আমাকে এত বছর ধরে চেনেন, কখনো ভুল বা মিথ্যা বলেছি? এ রকম কথা যদি আমি বলে থাকি, নিশ্চয়ই এটার মধ্যে কিছু একটা আছে। আমার কাছে তথ্য ছিল যে ভারত সিরিজ বানচাল হবে।

প্রশ্ন: আপনি বলতে চাইছেন কেউ সিরিজটা বানচাল করতে চাইছে বা চাইছিল?
নাজমুল: অবশ্যই।..
https://www.prothomalo.com/sports/ar...A7%87%E2%80%99

Go TIGERS GO...
Old October 28, 2019, 08:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
"You people (media) haven't yet seen anything about the India tour. Just wait and watch. If I am saying that I had specific information that this was a conspiracy to sabotage India tour, then you should believe me," Hasan told country's premier Bengali daily 'Prothom Aalo' in an interview.
Asked to explain in detail why he thought so, Hasan has expressed his suspicion in the manner senior opener Tamim Iqbal has pulled out of the tour citing his wife's delivery as a reason after initially agreeing to only skip the final Test.

"Tamim had initially told me that he will only skip the second Test (in Kolkata from November 22-26) for the birth of his second child. However, after the meeting with players, Tamim comes to my room and said, he wants to opt out of whole tour. I asked him 'why so?' but he simply said he won't go," Hasan revealed....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...e=coBangladesh
কিছু কিছু মানুষ আছে পৃথিবীতে যারা মনে করে বাংলাদেশি খেলোয়ার আর কর্মচারিরা তাদের পৈত্রিক সম্পত্তি।

Old October 28, 2019, 08:25 AM
Cricket Savant

Sigh... I wish Pont was here in times of these to give us some good laugh. Where's Pont when you need him?

o' uni to abar pont bolle mind khay...

Old October 28, 2019, 09:30 AM
Test Cricketer

I feel like I am wasting my time following Bangladesh cricket. I am out guys! I will not follow news and games anymore. Wish all of you luck! Hope Bangladesh cricket get back on track soon.

Thanks!
Old October 28, 2019, 09:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shujan
I feel like I am wasting my time following Bangladesh cricket. I am out guys! I will not follow news and games anymore. Wish all of you luck! Hope Bangladesh cricket get back on track soon.

Thanks!
Trust me I have done this many times.

No one gives a s&&&.

Old October 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
Cricket Legend

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...7810/undefined

More drama. Shak may miss India tour.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.