facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 26, 2019, 01:51 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
Have been impressed with Abu Haider Rony. Need to replace rubel or jayed with rony.

Yes I also liked him when I first saw him in BPL. He was never given enough chance for him to play and grow (like Saif) in the national team. He doesn't have the speed that attracts people and therefore ignores his other strengths. In ODI and T20 he was always a wicket taker.

Old June 26, 2019, 02:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I have a question does he have son name Hider? Or will he name his son Hider if and when he is born in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i have an even bigger question, why are u blushing asking that question!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
When he was at U-17 team he had that name. Meaning 16 bosor'i kam shairey felsey? Naki aro agey?
You can take kunya (nick name) whether you have a child or not. So, Abu X or Umm Y does not necessarily mean he or she has a child name X or Y. And more importantly, 99% of BD people are not familiar with the culture of taking a kunya after becoming a parent.

For us, Abu X or Umm Y are cultural names.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old June 28, 2019, 07:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Either get Streak back or promote Champaka as the national team pace coach. Walsh has been totally useless grooming any of those younger pacers.

From the BD-AFG-Zim T20I Tri-series to WC'20, we should have a solid plan to groom couple of skillful pacers. Among the medium-fasts, I see a lot of potentials in Rony and Robiul. But, again, we badly need a good coach to groom them.