facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
No i am not anymore, I resigned, dont consider myself a mod anymore. you guys are doing great, specially you and ahnaf
Typical Bengali. quit when sh** hits the fan. Why did you become one in the beginning then? You enjoyed doing matbori over otehr members all these years now that you have to clean up robots it feels like a job yeah? When the site needs more active mods and not less.

So many putuputu ppl - thats in our genes. Unbelievable. And we bi&%^% about when same genetic drama lack of professionalism appear in our team.

Old July 31, 2019, 07:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
You can't quit. You have to be a mod now during crisis situation whether you like it or not.

*locks door*
Agreed. Truly bunch of sissies. Now that there is no human aspect on the otherside - power tripping aspect is gone. It's no longer fun.

I am glad this is happneing... you can easily spot the weak. What a character.

Watch now all the mods gonna work together citing mod baiting and start giving me warning because well that's power tripping and that feels good. Well let me rephrase... limited power tripping.

I always speak the hard truth - whehter u a mod or not. i know does not sound pleasant
Old July 31, 2019, 07:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Clean up the site, stfu and stop bit&$%&. that's your job. you enjoyed your title and limited power all this time. This is your responsibility.

I would go to Jail if I quit my work in middle of an emergency without placing everything in order. Only thing this thread should serve is to inform the members and to ease them that you all are working to resolve this instead of being a B*tc*.
Old July 31, 2019, 07:52 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
No i am not anymore, I resigned, dont consider myself a mod anymore. you guys are doing great, specially you and ahnaf
I’ll take your place. I’d enjoy banning these spammers !
Old July 31, 2019, 07:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Meanwhile Nasif is drinking cabernet in Seville with a line of coke on RS's table....

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 31, 2019, 07:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Make some more people temp mods, I can help around
You guys don't get it, do you? The REASON why we have this *** going on cuz we CAN'T have access to admin tool.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 31, 2019, 07:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricLoverUK
I’ll take your place. I’d enjoy banning these spammers !
yeah if their limited power can give those privileges - they should make more active ones so it's cleaned. who is gonna visit this site when you come and site still full of inappropriate threads. ppl visit this site from work, in front of their children/family.

And these mods decided to have PMS now.
Old July 31, 2019, 08:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
You guys don't get it, do you? The REASON why we have this *** going on cuz we CAN'T have access to admin tool.
I am not really sure that's completely the case but when they do - they should make more active mod army who wouldn't go on limited power tripping.
Old July 31, 2019, 08:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Also the amount of bi*c*ing that's taking place by the mod is out of proportion to the actual task. It deosn't take that long to delete few threads. Aint like you are revieweing so many things and discussing among ur peers whether or not u should ban that bot or whatever the bull(&& criteria u all been perroting over the years.

I could have deleted 20 threads and banned as many by the time i finish writing this post. And that guy NW is always writing posts. Character!
Old July 31, 2019, 08:48 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Also the amount of bi*c*ing that's taking place by the mod is out of proportion to the actual task. It deosn't take that long to delete few threads. Aint like you are revieweing so many things and discussing among ur peers whether or not u should ban that bot or whatever the bull(&& criteria u all been perroting over the years.

I could have deleted 20 threads and banned as many by the time i finish writing this post. And that guy NW is always writing posts. Character!
I am just curious since you have been in the forum super long, have you ever been a mod?
Old July 31, 2019, 08:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I am just curious since you have been in the forum super long, have you ever been a mod?
I was offered over a decade ago when a username chinaman was all the rage. I declined because 1. I couldn't be me. 2. I don't need power tripping. But if I was - i wouldnt be bi%&*^ here when you are actually needed.

Believe it or not - mods aren't always necessary to stop member bickering. that is not what drives a site to gutters. things take care of themselves. but these adult content needs intervention.

Irony is you all used to jump to break a fight between members but say i quit when there is spam attack. that's innapropriate. if u gonna do that u should have not been a mod to begin with.

there is a matbori component in breaking up fight of members - so u all like it. "last warning" "i am not gonna write this again" from that to "I quit" " i can't take this spam".. all it took was a string of codes to break night wolf... embarrasing for wolf out there...
Old July 31, 2019, 09:01 AM
Cricket Legend

and if you are asking because u are somehow infering that it's more work than i think.. I have installed and played around with message boards before on my own. it doen't take hours to delete posts or threads. it takes a lot more time to put your thoughts in a post.
Old July 31, 2019, 09:09 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
I was offered over a decade ago when a username chinaman was all the rage. I declined because 1. I couldn't be me. 2. I don't need power tripping. But if I was - i wouldnt be bi%&*^ here when you are actually needed.

Believe it or not - mods aren't always necessary to stop member bickering. that is not what drives a site to gutters. things take care of themselves. but these adult content needs intervention.

Irony is you all used to jump to break a fight between members but say i quit when there is spam attack. that's innapropriate. if u gonna do that u should have not been a mod to begin with.

there is a matbori component in breaking up fight of members - so u all like it. "last warning" "i am not gonna write this again" from that too "I quit" " i can't take this spam".. all it took was a string of codes to break night wolf... embarrasing for wolf out there...
So you know it is through an invitation that we get to be moderator. Somehow i felt that you think we bribed our way into the mod team. The truth is Nightwolf was asked to be a mod because he has the integrity to be one.

All of your talk is just speculation because you have never had this role and so your experience is always going to be from the outside looking in. I think i have been a mod 9 years now and i can say you were never considered. Not even remotely.
Old July 31, 2019, 09:09 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

There was another attack like this in 2017 where bots were posting every hour. That went away. Hoping this will stop as well
Old July 31, 2019, 09:11 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

I think it was a wise decision for you to decline the role a decade ago. You are born to play the resident asshole in this forum
Old July 31, 2019, 09:15 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Jadukor Bhai thank you but no need to defend me

Idumb is right and wrong in both way. Right in what he is saying is truth. Wrong in a way that he is thinking I am quiting because of this attack where mod team knows what I did in 2017.

Anyway not defending myself as I agree with idumb and most of others regarding my tenure as mod. I don't think I had the right temperament of a good mod. I have sent my resignation to nasif Bhai in the mean time I will help cleaning up this mess as much as I can..should not have totally stop being a cleanup mod under this crisis
Old July 31, 2019, 09:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
So you know it is through an invitation that we get to be moderator. Somehow i felt that you think we bribed our way into the mod team. The truth is Nightwolf was asked to be a mod because he has the integrity to be one.

All of your talk is just speculation because you have never had this role and so your experience is always going to be from the outside looking in. I think i have been a mod 9 years now and i can say you were never considered. Not even remotely.
hahhahaha. What a gem of a post. Yes it's an elite club. Number 1 criteria that's needs is you have to be a sissy like night wolf.

Sometimes ppl who look from outside have the best view because you can't smell your own odor. NW do not have integrity so that's a fail.

And no there is no speculation on my part. I wasn't considered during your term.. hahahahah... ofcourse I wasnt - i wouldn't either if i saw someone who writes the way I write. But you are speculating that it is a character flaw in me. Far from it.

I don't run away from problem like a bi&ch like night wolf and also you.

Last edited by iDumb; July 31, 2019 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: took out partially after looking more from outside.
Old July 31, 2019, 09:38 AM
Cricket Legend

btw regarding the selection criteria for mod - this is where the problem lies. You all are considering certain type of posters who u think can make proper judgement.

but sometimes for certain tasks it's simply robot work to counter another robot. Make aklemalp a mod, he will alone take care of this and will do it gracefully. A mod is useless if they are not online when needed or they not gonna do their job. U would be surprised how superior jobs ppl can do when ur impressions of them may be different.
Old July 31, 2019, 09:50 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
btw regarding the selection criteria for mod - this is where the problem lies. You all are considering certain type of posters who u think can make proper judgement.

but sometimes for certain tasks it's simply robot work to counter another robot. Make aklemalp a mod, he will alone take care of this and will do it gracefully. A mod is useless if they are not online when needed or they not gonna do their job. U would be surprised how superior jobs ppl can do when ur impressions of them may be different.
I agree about aklemalp. I vetoed for him to be part of the mod team before. His lack of understanding of Bengali language went against him which I thought should not have been a factor as there were other mods to help him.
Old July 31, 2019, 10:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I agree about aklemalp. I vetoed for him to be part of the mod team before. His lack of understanding of Bengali language went against him which I thought should not have been a factor as there were other mods to help him.
that is the most dumbest thing I have heard for not making someone a mod. 99% of the posts in this site are written in English. Even if at 50 - 50 portion I wouldn't cite that as a problem. You all need a lesson in diversity.

Not only in background but also in diversity in how ppl think.
Old July 31, 2019, 10:13 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Jadukor Bhai thank you but no need to defend me

Idumb is right and wrong in both way. Right in what he is saying is truth. Wrong in a way that he is thinking I am quiting because of this attack where mod team knows what I did in 2017.

Anyway not defending myself as I agree with idumb and most of others regarding my tenure as mod. I don't think I had the right temperament of a good mod. I have sent my resignation to nasif Bhai in the mean time I will help cleaning up this mess as much as I can..should not have totally stop being a cleanup mod under this crisis
You are well within your right not to do the clean up job. None of the mod/admin tools are working and bots are registering every minute. We had requested for upgrades during April 2018. Nothing has happened. The reason why i am trying to rock the boat is to draw attention of the higher powers to bring about change. Airing internal dirty laundry outside is a direct violation of rules and overall a risky strategy but apart from the resident asshole everyone else understands the situation and why we did it. I will take this result as a success.

Secondly it was not your call to be a mod and we decided and invited you to be a mod. It is a thankless job where you ultimately end up making enemies out of the worst people in the forum. It does take a mental toll over a long period of time. Lets hang up the boots together once we see off this situation
Old July 31, 2019, 10:30 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

This forum deserves to be popular..it's not going to get the traffic like this. I just wish rabz Bhai took over this forum. He is very active in cricket sector and bcb. He could have taken this forum to pp level with proper help

I don't know if the help you are trying to get will arrive. Everyone who had any stock in the forum moved on.
Old July 31, 2019, 10:34 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
This forum deserves to be popular..it's not going to get the traffic like this. I just wish rabz Bhai took over this forum. He is very active in cricket sector and bcb. He could have taken this forum to pp level with proper help

I don't know if the help you are trying to get will arrive. Everyone who had any stock in the forum moved on.
Well almost a week now
Old July 31, 2019, 04:46 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

is there any way to archive this site before it disappears and all the data is lost for good (i.e. geocities, myspace)? this site is like a living history of our cricket that goes back decades. open up a random match thread from decades ago and you will find posts about cricketers that have long been forgotten. events that simply faded from memory.

The only thing that can keep this forum going is interesting discussions and analysis. But older members are slowly fading away and there is a lack of new blood. Also, the banning of some very active members didn't help.

Didn't realize things were this bad. I used to be a daily user and now bi monthly at best. life gets in the way and eventually it becomes miserable.

it was fun while it lasted. until next time....
Old August 1, 2019, 05:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

Banning every 2nd member fortnightly was always going to catch up with the overall buzz and aura of the forum.