facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 23, 2019, 11:09 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

My take on the demands..

Demand #1, I want Durjoy and co to resign from CWAB. He is a director of BCB. Clear conflict of interest there. Besides, Durjoy is a power thirsty, inept man who is a yes man of Papon along with Sujon and Akram. These 3 MUST go, although they didnt demand for Akram and Chacha's head. Wonder why?

For demand #2, 3, 4 and 5 I agree. They should have a say where they want to play, BPL should be back to old system, and more matches

Demand #6, I agree with BCB. If a player is not good enough, he should not be in the contract.

Demand #7, Neutral. Its none of the players concern I think.

Demand #8 and 9. Totally agree. Need more List A and T20 matches. Only then our standard will improve

Demand #10, I agree. Players payment should be made on time. Hate it when the clubs dont pay the players on time

Demand #11. Hell NOO. This demand has Shak written all over the place. More they get to play franchise leagues, more chances of them getting injured and BCB has to pay for the treatment. We lost Fizz due to IPL's workload. This demand is just greedy

Demand #12, I do not want BCB to share revenues. This is Mamar barir abdar at its best. BCB already dishing out bonuses after every series. This is another acquisitive demand from the players I think

Demand #13, Women should get more facilities and I agree with this demand

Old October 23, 2019, 12:33 PM
First Class Cricketer

https://bn.bdcrictime.com/%E0%A6%86%...yl4OeOm40Ni8nw
What a circus
Old October 23, 2019, 12:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Even though my sympathy is with the players, I feel both parties are bad faith actors.

Players feel that Bangladesh Cricket has reached a respectable stage, both in terms of reputation and financial status, because of their superior performance during 2013-2019 period. That happen largely due to the performance of national team players. Even though they are handsomely paid and their salary have been increased several times, they nonetheless feel they deserve more. Instead of directly asking for national team pay rise alone, they lumped this main demand with other demands, some of which BTW are not very specific, and presented it in the form of a strike on eve of India tour to achieve the highest bargaining power.

The board officials on the other hand is on backfoot because of two reasons. 1. They are corrupt - they use the board as their own money making machine and they enjoy greater benefits than players. 2. The overall infrastructure and player pipeline is so poor that there are virtually no readymade replacement to challenge the current national team plyers. Therefore, the board does not have much bargaining power. The board can threat - but they cannot take a moral high ground because of their own corruption and mismanagement.

Look at BCCI for example. Even if Rohit Sharma or Virat Kohli is axed from the team, BCCI can bring a no name who will churn out centuries at will. Can BCB do that? They cannot. Yes, some forum members will argue that current fav five of the national team players are no good at all except Shakib, but I respectfully disagree. They are not cricketing great - but despite their inconsistencies and recent loss to AFG, they are certainly ahead of many pipeline players we have tried so far: Litton, Soumya, Shabbir, Ariful, Fazle Mahmud and so on. And the experienced national team players are no superior talent - they have reached this stage because of the coaching they received from Whatmore, Siddons, Haturi, and Rhodes. They had the chance to develop within the national team because they came into the team at a time when several failures were acceptable. However, BD cricket now has reached a state where we can no longer afford to develop a new player in the national team like we had developed Mushy, Tamim, Mahmudullah. The expectation is simply too high. If you have to develop players in national team like we did before, frankly speaking, even BD fans/viewers will not view cricket. Expectation has reached a new level, but board remain where it was in terms producing players.

What will be the outcome of this strike? Not much change. Some cosmetic structural change, big pay rise for the national team players, not so significant pay rise for league and divisional players, probably more freedom for players to play in foreign leagues. They will reach a solution where status quo will continue more or less.

What is certain however is big, beautiful, tremendous defeat/whitewash in upcoming India series.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old October 23, 2019, 12:45 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_cricket
https://bn.bdcrictime.com/%E0%A6%86%...yl4OeOm40Ni8nw
What a circus
Lets wait and see. Shall we?

https://www.thedailystar.net/sports/...strike-1817803
Old October 23, 2019, 01:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
Even though my sympathy is with the players, I feel both parties are bad faith actors.

What is certain however is big, beautiful, tremendous defeat/whitewash in upcoming India series.

Your 1st sentence and last sentence tells it all. I liked both of them.
Old October 23, 2019, 01:32 PM
Cricket Sage

nalish koira balish pailo.

Before only super-star players would get huge bonus (in top of salary). Now those Bonus will be distributed to players of 1st class games ( from 35K to 1 lac). in face value looks like BCB caved in, but who knows, in reality BCB may save some of the Bonus money from now on (even after increasing salary). And the money will be well distributed among other less fortunate players. Does the fav 5 realize this possibility?

About Infrastructure demand... they demanded and BCB agreed. What it really means.... any improvement we can expect in future? How realistic expectation is that?
Old October 23, 2019, 01:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
My take on the demands..

Demand #1, I want Durjoy and co to resign from CWAB. He is a director of BCB. Clear conflict of interest there. Besides, Durjoy is a power thirsty, inept man who is a yes man of Papon along with Sujon and Akram. These 3 MUST go, although they didnt demand for Akram and Chacha's head. Wonder why?

For demand #2, 3, 4 and 5 I agree. They should have a say where they want to play, BPL should be back to old system, and more matches

Demand #6, I agree with BCB. If a player is not good enough, he should not be in the contract.

Demand #7, Neutral. Its none of the players concern I think.

Demand #8 and 9. Totally agree. Need more List A and T20 matches. Only then our standard will improve

Demand #10, I agree. Players payment should be made on time. Hate it when the clubs dont pay the players on time

Demand #11. Hell NOO. This demand has Shak written all over the place. More they get to play franchise leagues, more chances of them getting injured and BCB has to pay for the treatment. We lost Fizz due to IPL's workload. This demand is just greedy

Demand #12, I do not want BCB to share revenues. This is Mamar barir abdar at its best. BCB already dishing out bonuses after every series. This is another acquisitive demand from the players I think

Demand #13, Women should get more facilities and I agree with this demand

Yup... not all their demands were in good faith for the betterment of Bangladesh cricket..... some of them were valid demand, some of them are hard to support.
Old October 23, 2019, 02:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Only negative is Naimur stays on
Old October 23, 2019, 02:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Strike called off. That was quick.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...hakib-al-hasan
Old October 23, 2019, 03:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Awesome

https://twitter.com/Isam84/status/1187094043294986240

Jei lau shei kodu?
Old October 23, 2019, 03:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Kisui vujlam na
Old October 24, 2019, 12:29 AM
Cricket Legend

TWO funny demands:

1. Players (read Shakib) should be allowed to play more than two franchise leagues.
2. Revenue sharing

Old October 24, 2019, 10:29 AM
Cricket Legend

I don't understand why they called off the strike without actually agreeing any details of how the players' demands are to be met. Why did they even bother calling a strike? The India series is a big weapon in the cricketers' hands. If no details of the 11 demands are agreed until after the India series, then they lose that leverage. I don't understand the logic.

Our "journalists" have now had opportunities at multiple press conferences to ask the cricketers why they went for the threat of strike, rather than first approaching the BCB privately to make their demands. But on no occasion has anyone asked them point blank why they opted for a strike from the get go. Calling a strike certainly was effective, and the threat of boycotting the India series was particularly powerful, but why was that their very first move? Had the BCB previously told them to eff off with their demands?

Why did they decide to include the revenue sharing demand subsequent to the 11 original demands? Seems like too important a demand to have forgotten to include at the outset. It was almost included as an afterthought. So, are the players going to strike if revenue sharing is not agreed to?

Were the players asked why they did not approach Mashrafe to join their cause initially? Why did the media not question them about this?

Is Papoinna still going to hunt for the "instigator" of this "conspiracy"? Our "journalists" appear not to have asked.

What the hell was Obeid Nizam, management of Beximco/Dhaka Dynamites, doing at yesterday's meeting between the BCB and cricketers?

After reading Cricinfo, Dhaka Tribune, Daily Star, Prothom Alo and Samakal over the last three days, I have more questions than answers. This is a very confusing saga.
Old October 24, 2019, 10:30 AM
Cricket Legend

If you're going to be a Pussy Cat and not bother stamping your authority, why even bother protesting in the first place. Seems like they chickened out and got scared of Papon when negotiation talk came up. All they said, we agree, players don't even know to what extent and got scared to ask details ... wtf.

Unnecessary DRAMA!
Old October 24, 2019, 12:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Why you guys continue to ask the hard questions? Listen to what Sakib said in the press briefing,

"As Papon bhai [Hassan] said, it was a fruitful discussion," Shakib said.

BCB will let Sakib play one extra international tournament as a special case.

BCB is happy, Shakib is happy, stike is off. So don't worry be Happy.

Last edited by Fazal; October 24, 2019 at 01:51 PM..
Old October 24, 2019, 01:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Why he looks so chunu-munu ... i.e. intimidated in-front of BCB executive? After Shakib abd Tamim retires next few years, he will be the only leader among the seniors...

Old October 24, 2019, 01:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Why you guys continue to ask the hard questions? Listen to what Sakib said in the press briefing,

"As Papon bhai [Hassan] said, it was a fruitful discussion," Shakib said.

BCB will let Sakib play one extra international tournament as a special case.

BCB is happy, Shakib is happy, stike is off. So don't worry be Happy.
Amen!!!
Old October 24, 2019, 02:53 PM
Cricket Sage

tidbits from Jugantor. True of false that is different question"

- বুধবার রাত ১১টায় সংবাদ সম্মেলনে দুই পক্ষের কারও মুখেই হাসি দেখা যায়নি। বরং কয়েকজন ক্রিকেটার শঙ্কায় রয়েছেন। কেউ কেউ নিজেদের ভবিষ্যৎ নিয়ে ভাবতে শুরু করেছেন।

- ক্রিকেটারদের অনেকেই এরই মধ্যে বুঝে ফেলেছেন অভিভাবকের বিরুদ্ধে বিরোধে গিয়ে ক্ষতি হয়েছে তাদের। মুখে তাই কিছু না বললেও ভেতরে ভেতরে ক্রিকেটাররা শঙ্কিত।

- বিসিবির সভাকক্ষে প্রায় একশ’ ক্রিকেটারের সবাই প্রবেশ করার পর সভাপতির অগ্নিমূর্তি দেখতে পান।এক এক করে ক্রিকেটারদের প্রতি প্রশ্ন ছুড়ে দেন বিসিবি সভাপতি। স্পষ্ট বলে দেন, তার কাছে আর কোনো ব্যক্তিগত কারণ নিয়ে যেন কোনো ক্রিকেটার না আসেন। এখন থেকে কর্পোরেট পদ্ধতিতে কাজ চলবে বলে জানান।

- কয়েকজন ক্রিকেটারের ওপর একটু বেশি ক্ষেপে যান তিনি। এরমধ্যে রয়েছেন অলরাউন্ডার মেহেদী হাসান মিরাজ

- প্রত্যেক খেলোয়াড়েরই কিছু না কিছু দুর্বলতা রয়েছে। এদের যারা নেতৃত্ব দিচ্ছে তাদের সবাই আমাদের কাছ থেকে আলাদা সুবিধা নিয়ে থাকে। তাদের জোর থাকলে অবশ্যই বিসিবি সভাপতি উত্তেজিত হওয়া পর প্রতিবাদ করত।’

- আগেরদিন ক্রিকেটারদের নতুন মুখপাত্র ব্যারিস্টার মোস্তাফিজুর রহমান বিসিবিতে যে ১৩ দাবি পাঠিয়েছেন সেগুলোর নিচে ৪৯ জন ক্রিকেটারের নাম রয়েছে। অনেক ক্রিকেটার কাল সেই তালিকা থেকে নিজেদের নাম বাদ দিয়েছেন।
এরমধ্যে রয়েছেন ইমরুল কায়েস।

- তবে বিসিবির সঙ্গে যে আলোচনা হয়েছে তাতে নাকি জাতীয় দল ও জাতীয় দলের আশপাশে থাকা ক্রিকেটারদের জন্য সুযোগ-সুবিধা বেড়েছে। ঘরোয়া আসরে খেলা ক্রিকেটাররা খুব বেশি আলো দেখছেন না।

- সংবাদ সম্মেলনে সাকিবকে প্রশ্ন করা হয় প্রথম শ্রেণির ম্যাচে যে এক লাখ টাকা বেতন করার দাবি ছিল সেটা কি বিসিবি মেনে নিয়েছে? সাকিব পাশ কাটিয়ে যান। এই প্রশ্নের উত্তর দিতে রাজি হননি।

- নাম প্রকাশ না করার শর্তে এক ক্রিকেটার বলেন, ‘আমাদের তো প্রধান দাবিই ছিল বেতন বাড়ানো। কিন্তু সেখানে কিছু হবে বলে আমার মনে হচ্ছে না। যা হয়েছে সব জাতীয় দলের ক্রিকেটারদের জন্য।’

- এতগুলো দাবি মেনে নেয়ার পর সাধারণত ক্রিকেটারদের মুখে হাসি থাকার কথা। কিন্তু তাদের সঙ্গে কথা বলতে গেলে উল্টো দীর্ঘশ্বাস বেরিয়ে এলো। এক ক্রিকেটার বলেন, ‘লাভ তো কয়েকজনের হবে।

- সংবাদ সম্মেলন শেষে বেরিয়ে যাওয়ার সময় কেউ কেউ বললেন, কি হল এটা!

- বিসিবি থেকে এখন কতটুকু তারা নিতে পারবেন এবং কতটুকু হারাবেন সেই হিসাব-নিকাশের গোলকধাঁধায় রয়েছেন তিনদিন আন্দোলন করা ক্রিকেটাররা।

The outcome doesn't look good for most of the players. Some player may be realizing that they made a big mistake. Looks like the stunt (strike before Indian Series) is doing an 360 Boomerang effect on them.

-
Old October 24, 2019, 03:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Media reports have been contradictory so far. Some praise the players. Some berate them. Some say Shakib (and other seniors) are standing up on behalf of all cricketers. Others say they are only fighting for their own compensation.

So much fog. So much opacity. So many questions. Who is telling the truth? Who is embellishing?
Old October 24, 2019, 03:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Now tidbits from infamous kaler Kontho

- নাজমুল হাসানের পদত্যাগ দাবি করে নিজের ইউটিউব চ্যানেলে এক ভিডিওতে শোয়েব আখতার বলেন, 'খেলোয়াড়রা বাধ্য হয়েই আন্দোলনে নেমেছে। আমি সবসময়ই ক্রিকেটারদের পাশে আছি, সেটি যেকোন দেশেরই হোক না কেন। বাংলাদেশ বিগত কয়েক বছরে বেশ ভালো খেলছে। কিন্তু তাদের যথাযথ সুযোগ-সুবিধা দেয়া হয়নি। বিসিবি সভাপতির পদত্যাগ করা উচিত। বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটের জন্য তিনি সঠিক ব্যক্তি নন। সঠিক কাজটি তিনি করতে পারছেন না।'

- খন ধর্মঘট প্রত্যাহারের পর অনেক ক্রিকেটাররাই আতঙ্কে আছেন তাদের ভবিষ্যত নিয়ে। ক্রিকেটারদের আশংকা, এবার থেকে হয়তো পান থেকে চুন খসলেই তাদের শাস্তি দেবে বিসিবি।

- সিনিয়র ও প্রতিষ্ঠিত ক্রিকেটারদের চেয়ে বেশি আতঙ্কে আছেন অপেক্ষাকৃত তরুণ ক্রিকেটাররা। যারা জাতীয় দলে যাওয়া-আসার মধ্যে আছেন তারা আরও বেশি আতঙ্কিত।

- বিসিবির একটি সূত্র জানিয়েছে, গতকাল বৈঠকের শুরুতেই নাকি মেহেদী হাসান মিরাজকে উদ্দেশ্য করে বিসিবি সভাপতি নাজমুল হাসান পাপন চিৎকার করে বলেন, 'গত দুই দিনে তুমি আমার ফোন ধরনি কেন ?বাদ পড়ার পর তোমাকে আমিই ফিরিয়েছি, অথচ তুমি আমার ফোন ধরো না!' শোনা যাচ্ছে, কোনো ক্রিকেটার ফোন না ধরায় নাকি বেজায় চটেছেন নাজমুল হাসান পাপন।

- গতকালের বৈঠকের শুরুতে নাজমুল হম্বিতম্বি করলেও এক পর্যায়ে বলেছেন, ‘তোমাদের ওপর আমার রাগ ছিল, তবে এখন সেটা পড়ে গেছে। তোমরা বলো, শুনি তোমাদের দাবিদাওয়া।'

- সভায় বিসিবি সভাপতি যেমন হম্বিতম্বি করেছেন, তাতে তারা শংকায় পড়েছেন যে পান থেকে চুন খসলেই এবার ক্যারিয়ারের বারোটা বেজে যেতে পারে। একজন সিনিয়র ক্রিকেটারও আশংকার কথা স্বীকার করে বলেছেন, এখন থেকে বিসিবি কঠোর হয়ে যাবে।

- তবে একইসঙ্গে ক্রিকেটারদের একজোট হয়ে থাকার আহ্বান জানান তিনি। পাশাপাশি পারফর্মেন্স ভালো করার ওপর জোর দেন। ভালো পারফর্মেন্স করলে কেউ বাদ দিতে পারবে না।

(Bingo !!!)
Old October 24, 2019, 04:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
I don't understand why they called off the strike without actually agreeing any details of how the players' demands are to be met. Why did they even bother calling a strike? The India series is a big weapon in the cricketers' hands. If no details of the 11 demands are agreed until after the India series, then they lose that leverage. I don't understand the logic.

Our "journalists" have now had opportunities at multiple press conferences to ask the cricketers why they went for the threat of strike, rather than first approaching the BCB privately to make their demands. But on no occasion has anyone asked them point blank why they opted for a strike from the get go. Calling a strike certainly was effective, and the threat of boycotting the India series was particularly powerful, but why was that their very first move? Had the BCB previously told them to eff off with their demands?

Why did they decide to include the revenue sharing demand subsequent to the 11 original demands? Seems like too important a demand to have forgotten to include at the outset. It was almost included as an afterthought. So, are the players going to strike if revenue sharing is not agreed to?

Were the players asked why they did not approach Mashrafe to join their cause initially? Why did the media not question them about this?

Is Papoinna still going to hunt for the "instigator" of this "conspiracy"? Our "journalists" appear not to have asked.

What the hell was Obeid Nizam, management of Beximco/Dhaka Dynamites, doing at yesterday's meeting between the BCB and cricketers?

After reading Cricinfo, Dhaka Tribune, Daily Star, Prothom Alo and Samakal over the last three days, I have more questions than answers. This is a very confusing saga.
Yes these are all valid questions. Its certainly a very strange thing.

Some answers are that players didn't bother talking to BCB because they felt BCB never consults them, they find out stuff just like we do, via the media. So they too decided to let BCB know about their demands/strike from the media. Fair enough. Like for like.

But yes, why add the revenue sharing thing?

And why call off the strike without any firm guarantees? Unless, their intention all along was just to float the threat.

I feel that we haven't seen the last of this drama. BCB, getting off fairly easily or intimidating the players, will likely renege on many of their promises if not all. Players will then strike again most likely before next year's World T20 (high leverage). That is my prediction.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old October 24, 2019, 07:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Corrupt board, entitled players, loser fans. The holy trinity of Bangladesh Cricket.
Old October 25, 2019, 01:01 AM

Default মাহমুদকে কড়া ধমক বিসিবি সভাপতির

Meanwhile our beloved Chahca in action as expected

বারবারই খেলোয়াড়দের বিপক্ষে কথা বলছিলেন খালেদ মাহমুদ। এমনকি ঘরোয়া ক্রিকেটে পক্ষপাতমূলক আম্পায়ারিং আর পাতানো ম্যাচের অভিযোগও নাকি খেলোয়াড়দেরই সাজানো নাটক! পরশু রাতে বিসিবি কর্মকর্তাদের সঙ্গে খেলোয়াড়দের সভায় এই ভূমিকার জন্য বোর্ড সভাপতি নাজমুল হাসানের তোপের মুখে পড়েছেন জাতীয় দলের সাবেক অধিনায়ক এই বোর্ড পরিচালক।

২২ অক্টোবর বোর্ড কর্মকর্তাদের নিজেদের সভায় বিসিবির সাবেক খেলোয়াড়-পরিচালকেরাই বর্তমান খেলোয়াড়দের প্রতি বেশি আক্রমণাত্মক ছিলেন। মাহমুদ পরশু রাতের সভায়ও ধরে রাখেন সেই ধারাবাহিকতা। সভার একাধিক সূত্র জানিয়েছে, তিনি নাকি ঢাকার ক্রিকেটে কোনো পাতানো ম্যাচ হয় না বলে দাবি করেছেন সভায়। আম্পায়ারদের দু-একটি ভুল ছাড়া বাকি সবই নাকি কোচ, খেলোয়াড় ও কর্মকর্তাদের সাজানো নাটক।

মাহমুদ বারবার খেলোয়াড়দেরই অভিযোগের কাঠগড়ায় দাঁড় করানোর একপর্যায়ে তাঁর ওপর খেপে যান বোর্ড সভাপতি নাজমুল হাসান। উচ্চ স্বরে তিনি বলে ওঠেন, ‘চুপ করো। তুমি (খালেদ মাহমুদ) আর কথা বলবা না। একটা কথাও না। তোমার লজ্জা লাগে না! টাকা নাও আবার কথা বলো! আমাকে অনেক ভুল বুঝাইছ এত দিন।’ এর আগে ২২ অক্টোবর সংবাদ সম্মেলনে নাজমুল হাসান একপর্যায়ে স্বীকার করেন, বিসিবির পরিচালক হয়েও জাতীয় দলের ম্যানেজার হিসেবে খালেদ মাহমুদের বেতন নেওয়া, ঘরোয়া ক্রিকেটে বিভিন্ন দলের কোচিং করানো স্বার্থের সংঘাত সৃষ্টি করছে।

Quote:
ওদিকে খেলোয়াড়দের দেওয়া প্রতিশ্রুতি পূরণের কাজ গতকাল থেকেই শুরু করে দিয়েছেন বিসিবির প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজাম উদ্দিন চৌধুরী। বিভিন্ন বিভাগ থেকে প্রয়োজনীয় কাগজপত্র সংগ্রহ করছেন তিনি। খেলোয়াড়দের আর্থিক দাবিদাওয়াগুলো মেটানোর চেষ্টাই আগে করা হবে বলে জানিয়েছে বোর্ড সূত্র। প্রায় সব খেলাতেই বাড়বে খেলোয়াড়দের টাকা। জাতীয় লিগের পারিশ্রমিক এবং অন্যান্য ভাতা বেড়ে হবে প্রায় দ্বিগুণ। জাতীয় দলের খেলোয়াড়দের বেতন, ম্যাচ ফি—সবই বাড়বে উল্লেখযোগ্য হারে। অনুশীলনের ইনডোরে শীতাতপনিয়ন্ত্রণ যন্ত্র বসাতে প্রকৌশলীদের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগও শুরু হয়ে গেছে গতকালই।
https://www.prothomalo.com/sports/ar...পতির

But but selfish shakib is going to play more than two t20 leagues. None of this matters.
Old October 25, 2019, 01:29 AM

Default ম্যাচ ফি বেড়ে ৭০ হাজার

ধর্মঘটে যাওয়া ক্রিকেটারদের মধ্যে গত পরশু রাতের ‘ফলপ্রসূ’ আলোচনার পরদিন থেকেই শুরু হয়ে গেছে তোড়জোড়। ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের এই বিভাগ থেকে সেই বিভাগে ফাইল চালাচালি ও নানা প্রস্তাবনা নিয়ে সংশ্লিষ্টরা কাল পার করেছেন বেশ ব্যস্ততম দিনই। যার ‘ফল’ও দৃশ্যমান হয়ে যাওয়ার কথা দু-এক দিনের মধ্যেই। তবে ক্রিকেটারদের সব দাবিই একসঙ্গে নয়, ধাপে ধাপে মানার প্রক্রিয়ায় করা হয়েছে অগ্রাধিকার তালিকাও। তাতে আপাতত সবার ওপরেই আছে জাতীয় ক্রিকেট লিগের (এনসিএল) ম্যাচ ফি বাড়ানোর বিষয়টি। সেই সঙ্গে লক্ষ করা গেছে সব শেষ ঢাকা প্রিমিয়ার লিগে (ডিপিএল) ব্রাদার্স ইউনিয়নের ক্রিকেটারদের বকেয়া পারিশ্রমিক পরিশোধের তৎপরতাও।

বিসিবির প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজাম উদ্দিন চৌধুরী গত সন্ধ্যায় কালের কণ্ঠকেও সেটি নিশ্চিত করেছেন, ‘দাবি-দাওয়া মানার ক্ষেত্রে আমরা এগোচ্ছি অগ্রাধিকার ভিত্তিতে। একটি একটি করে কাজ করছি আমরা। অগ্রাধিকার তালিকায় আপাতত যে বিষয়গুলো আছে, তার মধ্যে ব্রাদার্সের ক্রিকেটারদের পারিশ্রমিকের বিষয়টিও রয়েছে।’ তাঁর কথায় শিগগিরই জুনায়েদ সিদ্দীকদের পাওনা বুঝে পাওয়ার আভাস। আগামীকাল থেকে এনসিএলের তৃতীয় রাউন্ড শুরুর দিনই আসতে পারে ক্রিকেটারদের জন্য আরেকটি সুখবরও। সেটি দুই স্তরের ক্রিকেটারদের ম্যাচ ফি ও দৈনিক ভাতা বাড়ার।

সংশ্লিষ্ট বিভাগকে বলা হয়েছিল দ্রুতই প্রস্তাবনা তৈরি করে পাঠাতে। তা পাঠানোও হয়ে গেছে। ১৩ দফা দাবিতে ক্রিকেটাররা এক লাখ টাকা ম্যাচ ফি’র কথা বলেছিলেন। ঠিক অত না হলেও অঙ্কটি যথেষ্টই বাড়ছে। একটি সূত্র নিশ্চিত করেছে, এনসিএলের প্রথম স্তরের ক্রিকেটারদের ম্যাচ ফি বাড়িয়ে ৭০ হাজার টাকা নির্ধারণের প্রস্তাব করা হয়েছে। ৬০ হাজার টাকা করা হচ্ছে দ্বিতীয় স্তরের জন্য, যা আগে ছিল যথাক্রমে ৩৫ ও ২৫ হাজার।

সেই সঙ্গে মাত্র ১৫০০ টাকার দৈনিক ভাতা নিয়ে বিতর্ক চাপা দিতে অঙ্কটি দ্বিগুণও করে দেওয়া হচ্ছে। খেলোয়াড়দের চাহিদানুযায়ী এনসিএলের ক্রিকেটারদের বিমানে যাতায়াতের ব্যবস্থাও করে দিতে চলেছে বিসিবি। বিমান যাতায়াত করা যায়, এমন শহরে যাওয়া-আসার ফ্লাইটের টিকিট কেটে দেবে দেশীয় ক্রিকেটের সর্বোচ্চ সংস্থাই। আর যেসব শহরে বিমানে যাওয়ার উপায় নেই, তাদের যাতায়াতেও সম্ভব সেরা ব্যবস্থাও করে দেবে বোর্ড। কাল সেসব নিয়ে উদ্যোগের কথা স্বীকার করলেও বিসিবি প্রধান নির্বাহী অবশ্য ম্যাচ ফি’র অঙ্ক জানাতে রাজি হননি, ‘ওই যে বললাম না, আমরা অগ্রাধিকার ভিত্তিতে কাজ করছি। এর মধ্যে ম্যাচ ফি’র বিষয়টিও খুব গুরুত্ব দিয়েই দেখছি আমরা। আশা করি শিগগিরই অগ্রগতির খবর আপনাদের দিতে পারব।’

https://www.kalerkantho.com/print-ed...9/10/25/830889
Old October 26, 2019, 09:24 AM
Cricket Sage

Tamim just withdrew from India tour, Sakib is accused that he broke by law by signing with telcom without authorization from bcb, Nasir banned from 3rd round.

You think game is over? Game just started, bcb will be more forceful after Indian tour and will eventually eliminate future troublemakers.

Good or bad? That a different question. But one thing is for sure, the next phase of the game just started.

One way or another Tamim and Sakib will be gone within next few years. Who will take the leadership for the players?