facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 17, 2004, 03:22 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Habibul_fan
Are you related to ehsan in anyway? There should be a limit of "da, dat and den" allowed in one post
4 ur info... Na i aint related to Ehsan whoever dat is.

N no disrespect bruv but i aint from down under so im use to dis lingo (SLANG) der for use it alot.
But understandable why u cant stand us writin like dis. Afterall u r an Aussie.

L8r's

Old October 17, 2004, 03:53 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by abs
Quote:
Originally posted by Habibul_fan
Are you related to ehsan in anyway? There should be a limit of "da, dat and den" allowed in one post
4 ur info... Na i aint related to Ehsan whoever dat is.

N no disrespect bruv but i aint from down under so im use to dis lingo (SLANG) der for use it alot.
But understandable why u cant stand us writin like dis. Afterall u r an Aussie.

L8r's
Don't mind him buddy but people here are all up with the formal language. When I was new in here that is around almost 2 years ago I used to use these so called "short cuts", but then I adopted the formal style because thats what people were going with. Actually it helps the people who reads your post to understand if you have it in formal and this habit to write in formal may lead you to have greater command of English in the future. Thanks!

And James, you really had to bring me in here? Man, you seem to remember every bits of the things I did before. If I had a wife I bet you she would not be able to remember things as precisely as you have remembered. Peace.
Old October 17, 2004, 03:59 PM
ODI Cricketer

I think Rajin will take the cpataincy if Suman can't play.The board has decided to move forward with the young lads. If things go the way they are going now, then Rajin will be our captain again.
Old October 17, 2004, 04:05 PM
Club Cricketer

Without doubt, after going to both Bd ICC Champions Trophy games, Rajjin, did not show the metal to be a captain and leader...under no fault of his though

I would like to see Rafqiue being given the captaincy, esp as this will be a short term post, so it gives an ideal opportunity to see how he takes it.

Out of all the Bd players including Basher, he leads with aggression, which Bd as a team needs, and this will help inspire the younger players.

We need a captain who wont keep smiling to the other team but to show the other team that they are in a fight.
Old October 17, 2004, 04:54 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

I believe Rafique is one genuine allrounder that BD has in the team. He should have been the stand-in captain. I have a gut feeling he'll make a better captian than Habibul Bashar.
Old October 17, 2004, 09:38 PM
ODI Cricketer

Pilot will be the captain and Rajin will probably be his deputy. Got the news from todays Prothom-alo.
Old October 18, 2004, 02:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Rajin might not even play so if Pilot is captain who will be vice. JO or Rafique. Or a younger player.
Old October 18, 2004, 10:02 AM
First Class Cricketer

Even though it is a dead issue now.. but i am wondering how Rafique can be the MAN? he is a good performer of course, but where is the leadership quality?? was he ever groomed to be a captain??? He captained the mohammedan side on, nothing significant achievement..

and also that zimbabwe incident!!! by all probabiliity he is NOT the man...