facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 30, 2009, 12:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
wow people can really be low can they? Give the kid a break he just joined BC..this is exactly the reason why I was afraid to post here at 1st..although some people are extremely respectful..other people can just be plain rude like this..thats why i didnt feel comfortable to give my opinion ..at least try to understand what he's trying to say..he's explaining we could be top 6 soon..i mean i think we still have a ways to go to be in the top six..but thanks for the post hfctapnsm and welcome to BC..
Good post. Welcome to BC hfctapnsm; I hope someday years later you will look back at your first thread and relish your optimism. :-)

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 30, 2009, 01:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
LOL...come'on guys! don't be so critical of him...just admit it, at least you got a good laugh out of it. I don't know what's more difficult! Pronouncing his screen name or trying to decipher the message...LOL
I'm not sure he's not replying to anyone's mssg because people are being rude or because he forgot his screen name....it's a tough name to remember, I must say. I just wonder how he came up with the name.
Old September 30, 2009, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Alright man, welcome to BC. The main point of the post was a good one but the rationale/explanation was terrible. It's a tough world out there and there'll always be more naysayers than supporters if you give them good reasons to criticize. But we shouldn't let the naysayers discourage us. With the right perspective, one would only draw inspiration from the negative comments and rectify the mistakes going forward. That advice goes for me before anyone else, then you, and then everyone else. And we shouldn't forget that a thoughtful, intelligent and well articulated piece in Bangla is just as good as one prepared in English. So accept the challenge, lay yourself out there and do a better job next time. Go tigers! tigers in top six (at least in T20) b4 2010 year end
Old September 30, 2009, 04:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Missing the good old red button...damn...when will it come back..???!!
Old October 1, 2009, 10:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
wow people can really be low can they? Give the kid a break he just joined BC..this is exactly the reason why I was afraid to post here at 1st..although some people are extremely respectful..other people can just be plain rude like this..thats why i didnt feel comfortable to give my opinion ..at least try to understand what he's trying to say..he's explaining we could be top 6 soon..i mean i think we still have a ways to go to be in the top six..but thanks for the post hfctapnsm and welcome to BC..
I agree and do apologies for being a little cynical with my previous post.fficeffice" />

welcome to bc