facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 22, 2017, 10:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Default Make bold decision. Get rid of mahmidullah ..

What is his role in the team ? What he has done past 10 years ? Anyone ?

Take rest Riyadh and spend some time to discover yourself.....

good at flying kisses ..he is an embarrassment for our nation .

Why is he a permanent fixture ? What has he been offering .....

Tamim shakib mushy despite their idiocy sometimes..they still have stats and individual performances to back themselves up .... they are the true pillars of our cricket team ..

Old January 22, 2017, 10:12 PM
Cricket Guru

BPL-e numba 1 hero
Old January 22, 2017, 10:15 PM
Test Cricketer

And what about tamim and shakib? Mullah is still the highest scorer in this innings. How did shakib and tamim play? Why couldn't they score 30 odd runs? So idiocy is pardoned when it is shakib and tamim? Mushy is by far the most sane cricketer in our team who is technically solid. Tamim and shakib being far more talented than Riad plays dumb cricket where as riad with his limited abilities fight back.
Old January 22, 2017, 10:17 PM
Club Cricketer

Yea I agree he should be dropped. But that's mostly not his fault but the selectors. The flying kiss and embarrassment of nation is taking it a bit too far. Players can celebrate however they want. Be confident in ur nation, not look to please other ppl... For all you know, he might be a really nice guy.
Old January 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
And what about tamim and shakib? Mullah is still the highest scorer in this innings. How did shakib and tamim play? Why couldn't they score 30 odd runs? So idiocy is pardoned when it is shakib and tamim? Mushy is by far the most sane cricketer in our team who is technically solid. Tamim and shakib being far more talented than Riad plays dumb cricket where as riad with his limited abilities fight back.
There is no logic in this argument. Who is going to replace tamim or shakib. You can't expect them to win us all matches while carrying extra baggage like riad. Tamim and shakib has played their fair share of good knocks and other people need to step up too. This is a national team not a charity
Old January 22, 2017, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer
There is no logic in this argument. Who is going to replace tamim or shakib. You can't expect them to win us all matches while carrying extra baggage like riad. Tamim and shakib has played their fair share of good knocks and other people need to step up too. This is a national team not a charity
He's trolling

Old January 22, 2017, 10:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Shakib and Tamim has plenty of performances

Riad has nothing except for a few cameos and twin centuries in flat tracks in the world cup
Old January 22, 2017, 10:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
He's trolling
Just Because a non-Bangladeshi fan/well wisher offer constructive criticism doesn't make it "trolling".
Old January 22, 2017, 11:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

If there is one player who needs to be dropped its Shakib Crap al Hassan.

Disgraceful attitude in the second innings in both the test matches and the first test against England. Dont care if he has taken a million wickets or scored a billion runs, but with a filthy attitude like that, he should be no where near the team.
Old January 23, 2017, 12:06 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Just Because a non-Bangladeshi fan/well wisher offer constructive criticism doesn't make it "trolling".
ma o mati isn't Bangladeshi? That's a news to me.
Old January 23, 2017, 12:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

BC is becoming full of hypocrites.

If average is really the measure, then Mushfiqur Rahim averages 17 in T20Is, yet he plays there. Imrul Kayes (First time saying his name correctly) averages less than 10, yet he opened in this tour. Why don't you open threads on them?

Saying all that, I am furious with the team. Lack of major application and some pathetic shot selection, team selection, below average fielding cost us heavily throughout this tour.

And no, this has nothing to do with our away games. We lost to Afghanistan, and England series at home. There is a problem somewhere and we need to freaking address it.

I don't care how you fix this problem, but fix it. If Mahmudullah does not score in the India series, and I mean score hundreds and above 70 runs, even a 50 won't cut then kick him out sure. But if average and consistency is really the measure then you need to think about all the players and be consistent about dropping. You can't just blame on one player and drop on will.

We lost 8 matches on the trot here, somebody needs to get fired, somebody needs to take responsibility
Old January 23, 2017, 12:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
BC is becoming full of hypocrites.

If average is really the measure, then Mushfiqur Rahim averages 17 in T20Is, yet he plays there. Imrul Kayes (First time saying his name correctly) averages less than 10, yet he opened in this tour. Why don't you open threads on them?

Saying all that, I am furious with the team. Lack of major application and some pathetic shot selection, team selection, below average fielding cost us heavily throughout this tour.

And no, this has nothing to do with our away games. We lost to Afghanistan, and England series at home. There is a problem somewhere and we need to freaking address it.

I don't care how you fix this problem, but fix it. If Mahmudullah does not score in the India series, and I mean score hundreds and above 70 runs, even a 50 won't cut then kick him out sure. But if average and consistency is really the measure then you need to think about all the players and be consistent about dropping. You can't just blame on one player and drop on will.

We lost 8 matches on the trot here, somebody needs to get fired, somebody needs to take responsibility
No one here is hypocrite.

We all cried for Anamul and Mehedi instead of Imrul.

As for Mushy we are aware of his performances but we don't have better options

But everyone knows very well that if anyone got half as many chances as Riad did then they would certainly cash in. Riad despite the free run for 10 years have given us 3 centuries. Shahriar Nafees has 5! Anamul has 3 in only a fraction of the matches riad has played.

And Riad is also a horrible fielder who keeps on fumbling and dropping catches
Old January 23, 2017, 12:42 AM
Cricket Guru

Lol no one in their right mind in this forum defended selection of Kayes in the t20 team, I'm sure we'll never see him playing this format thankfully.

I was one of the rare few who argued Rahim shouldn't even be a regular in the t20 team last year, because he has not done anything of note in the format and it just doesn't suit him. But ofc people would bring up his lone 50 or his BPL exploits (lol) and him being a 'senior'.

Btw Tanvir, what good will a +70 score from Riyad do for the future of the team if he goes back to scoring nothing for the next 10-15 test innings because there is no gun to his head anymore?
Old January 23, 2017, 02:05 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

there is nothing bold about dropping a player that hasnt performed at this format. I am the biggest Riyad fan and I believe he needs to be dropped. I dont believe in giving unlimited chances to any players.

I know it for a fact that Riyad will probably be back very soon because lets be honest, he is one of the better batsmen in the squad and he would probably earn his way back through NCL, BCL and his performance in other formats.

But dropping him gets that message out that doesnt matter how experienced you are, if you dont perform you will get dropped.

But if you are dropping someone like Riyad you gotta pick someone with experience.. We got a ridiculous amount of young players who are not fully ready yet. I hope Nafees gets a slot
Old January 23, 2017, 04:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Riyad is another Habla ( Habibul Bashar ). I fear he will stay on and play rubbish till he retires
Old January 23, 2017, 05:49 AM
Test Cricketer

The very same reasons that people are putting for riyad's omission can be used for any senior players. Apart from shakib and mushfiq none of the senior players have done jack$hit

1. Drop riyad. It will send message to other players. The same bloody hell arguement can b used against tamim or shakib as a batsman. The core issue is that being a senior player they need to step the f up.

2. Riyad has technical issues. He isnt as talented or natural stroke maker like shakib/tamim. But those two gives their wickets away for no reason while we vent on riyad for scoring 30's.

3. How dare r ppl asking for riad's head when number 1 all rounder gives catching practice balls after balls for 8 runs and captain tamato for pulling to deep square leg knowing there is fielder there and we r still trailing by 50 runs. Who in their right mind play like that? If imrul did the same what tamim did there would b bloodbath. Now u kno wat i m saying is true. Tamim er saat khun maaf r imrul paan theke chun khosle sesh. I m sure if imrul or any other had gotten that much backing from bcb and chacha akram, he wud hv been better than tamim. Not technically but mentally.

Do these two shakib/tamim play with any brain or its just pure uradhura? Shakib made 217 because of Santner. Yes i m taking that innings value away. Zero zilch nada cuz he put team in danger

Dont wanna curse. But enough is enough. Dont hv the guts to say bad stuff abt tamim shakib r aiche riad er piche.

Stupid thread. No wonder created by idumb. No pun intended
Old January 23, 2017, 07:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
Yh I didn't know that

But that doesn't change his support for Ullah any better

Old January 23, 2017, 08:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

He has underperformed compared to the other senior players, and not just slightly...I am talking over the last 4 or so years which I think is a fair enough time period.
Old January 23, 2017, 09:22 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Man I am tired of defending this guy
Old January 23, 2017, 05:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
i wasn't talking about ma o mati...
Old January 23, 2017, 06:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
i wasn't talking about ma o mati...
But you are quoting me, with me referencing him..?

And what's nationality got to do with trolling...

Random comment by you to be honest

Old January 23, 2017, 07:32 PM
Cricket Savant

acha knee jerk er bangla ki? hathu risingh?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old January 24, 2017, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

No.

Shakib and Mooshfwiq should be dropped. Shakib can be reintroduced when we have learned to do well without him. Mushfeek should never return.
Old January 24, 2017, 04:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

^^ Your love for mushy is getting annoying now.
Old January 24, 2017, 05:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
No.

Shakib and Mooshfwiq should be dropped. Shakib can be reintroduced when we have learned to do well without him. Mushfeek should never return.
And while they are dropping Shakib and Mushfiq, why dont you ask Papon to send in a letter to ICC asking them to termiante our test status.

Get a picture of Mushfiq, put it in ur bedroom wall and throw darts on it. Dont bring your hate here, and your pointless baseless rants on Mushfiq. Its an irritation and an eyesore for all of us here.