facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 30, 2005, 09:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

The reason Mashrafee couldn't complete his quota is beacuse he got hurt and had to come out of the field briefly. You can't bowl right away once you come back. Don't blame Bashar on this one..

Old June 30, 2005, 10:47 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Beamer
The reason Mashrafee couldn't complete his quota is beacuse he got hurt and had to come out of the field briefly. You can't bowl right away once you come back. Don't blame Bashar on this one..
it's much easier for the forum's wannabe captains to blame Bashar for anything rather than applying cricket knowledge.
Old June 30, 2005, 11:02 PM
Street Cricketer

Can we stop blaming and concentrate on our improvement.. No doubt BD team has improved. Tiger will never leave the field bowing down heads. We earned our respect. We have played against the best comfortabley. We need to fix our shortcomings Coach Dev has done a great job. We know next 2 years, BD will come out as a giant. Our prayers and wishes are with TIgers. Go Tigers..
Old June 30, 2005, 11:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Think about where we were 2 years ago, humiliation at the World Cup at the hands of Canada, only one ODI of signficance to speak of, and even that was tainted by alleged corruption.

In the two years we have had a respectable tour of Australia, a near victory against Pakistan, a tough test tour for England in Bangladesh, an extremely impressive tour of the Windies. A ODI victory in Zimbabwe over a full strength Zimbabwe, a ODI victory over India, Ashraful's 158 against the same opponents. Test and ODI series victories over Zimbabwe. An extremely impressive performance at the Natwest series with a crowning victory over the World Champions.....

We have come far in the last 2 years...
Old July 1, 2005, 12:06 AM
First Class Cricketer

I think Masrafe is the best performer in this tour. Granted Asraful showed his class copule of times. But i think in sports you need to have consistency. and I think Masrafe is the only player demonstraded that.

Great finding for Bangladesh. He is a world class bowler, should be imroving more as he is only 21. We need someone like him more often.
Old July 1, 2005, 12:14 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Beamer
I got even a better explanation than that. The match was over before the last of the overs were played and Mashrafee's last over was kept for the final times most likely!! It's not bashar's fault that the match was over before Mashraee could get the chance to bowl his last over!!

And well said Beamer.... it's useless really to blame everything on Bashar!

Edited on, July 1, 2005, 5:21 AM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Old July 1, 2005, 12:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by banglar_dorbesh
well, i have suggested a diploma course in captaincy in this thread.

Edited on, June 30, 2005, 8:15 PM GMT, by banglar_dorbesh.
I think he needs a BC (Bachelor of Captaincy) course.
Old July 1, 2005, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

JO and Shariar have been 2 players who have learnt the most from this tour. I feel so sorry for Nafis Iqbal. Nafis is still going to be our prime opener but unfortunately he flopped in this particular tour.

I still feel that Ashraful has a few things to rectify so that he does,nt have to ride his luck too many times.
Old July 1, 2005, 12:59 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally posted by esteban_loaiza
We are not even using Mashrafee fully... we hasd him for only 9 overs today, it does not make any sense in this close game. I think since they had wickets we should had him bowl the 46th over instead of chacha. There is no point to save him for future overs which had a little chance to arrive and that's what happened at the end.

true..i sorta got mad at bashar for that. mashrafe did trouble symonds in his last over.