facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old September 2, 2022, 06:04 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I think all poor and lucky results as of recent is down to the fundamentals of poor cricket.

Shot selection still rubbish, bowling with poor control and worst of all shocking fielding.

Selectors are really idiots for bringing back Anamul Haque despite the stats. Taskin is another piece of garbage picked up from the trash can.

Hope this loses is an eye opener

Old September 2, 2022, 10:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I think all poor and lucky results as of recent is down to the fundamentals of poor cricket.

Shot selection still rubbish, bowling with poor control and worst of all shocking fielding.

Selectors are really idiots for bringing back Anamul Haque despite the stats. Taskin is another piece of garbage picked up from the trash can.

Hope this loses is an eye opener
In Taskin's defense, he creates alot of chances but majority of the time fielders drops the catches (mainly The brothers/dulabhai - Riad and Rahim)
Old September 2, 2022, 01:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
In Taskin's defense, he creates alot of chances but majority of the time fielders drops the catches (mainly The brothers/dulabhai - Riad and Rahim)
I wouldnt say he is that type of bowler that creates alot of chances. But is control with the ball is quite poor and at least one ball in a limited over is a gimme boundary. He also doesnt do himself any favours where he balls short and wide and gives away runs.

At this juncture in his career he should not be making such mistakes.

I saw he took good catches last match, but he is a culprit too like others of dropped catches. IMO He should not have been brought back to international cricket.
Old September 2, 2022, 03:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

I am just comparing the two matches and cannot udnerstand the thinking behind team selection.
Saifuddin is our best pacer. In the match against Afghanistan, he was only given two overs. He did go for 13.50 RPO in the end but that was because Shakib brought him back towards the end where the batsmen were approaching victory and have plenty of wickets left in hand and were swinging left and right to finish the match. He did got for 22 runs in that over.

Next match, he gets replaced with Ebadot.

Mosaddek was also not let to bowl a single ball against SriLanka!

Old September 2, 2022, 03:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
I am just comparing the two matches and cannot udnerstand the thinking behind team selection.
Saifuddin is our best pacer. In the match against Afghanistan, he was only given two overs. He did go for 13.50 RPO in the end but that was because Shakib brought him back towards the end where the batsmen were approaching victory and have plenty of wickets left in hand and were swinging left and right to finish the match. He did got for 22 runs in that over.

Next match, he gets replaced with Ebadot.

Mosaddek was also not let to bowl a single ball against SriLanka!

I would not worry too much about Saifuddin. He is great in ODI but is not needed in T20. Ebadot did great in the match, we were close to winning only because of Ebadot. He would've gotten 4 fer in the first 2 overs if not for Mushy.