facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old June 14, 2017, 12:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Did you comment about general desi users here? Or was it directed towards Bangladeshi users only?
Bangladeshi users only, they literally are a league of their own when it comes to spouting absolute filth, Indians and Pakistanis are simply no match for the online Bangladeshis in this regard.

I mean no disrespect to BD or Bangladeshi people BTW, just stating facts.

Old June 14, 2017, 12:10 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Kohli now has another motivation to beat us. That is to play against pak and will the trophy with a man of the match

Now I am double scared
Old June 14, 2017, 12:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
^ Exactly. And why are you so sensitive to photo shop? We live in an age of memes, don't you know? You guys love the word banter. Banter this, banter that. Use it to death. This is just another another version of it.
We are sensitive about our flag bro, we aren't fully westernized yet, I wasn't talking about the photoshop only, I was talking in general about the disturbing way an overwhelming majority of Bangladeshi internet users express themselves online, these aint banters, I know a banter when I see one.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:29 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Bangladeshi users only, they literally are a league of their own when it comes to spouting absolute filth, Indians and Pakistanis are simply no match for the online Bangladeshis in this regard.

Have you ever read the comments by Indians and Pakistanis on any Youtube cricket video? Right after 2 comments perhaps, people start cussing each other in the worst possible way. And you're calling Online Bangladeshis the worst. Terrific!

Yes, some of them behave bad, some are over-confident, some act dumb. However, we're comparatively newer online in regards to cricket commenting as our cricket history is much shorter as well than India-Pakistan's.

The way Indians and Pakistanis call names online clearly show how civilized they are. I mean no disrespect to India and Pakistan, just stating facts.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:35 PM
Street Cricketer

Great thread guys...have been an on looker for a while...Eoin Morgan today said that they are using "used pitches" for the Semi Finals. If the pitches will be slow I think its better to play 3 pacers and 2 spinners for any team in the Semis. It might just make that much difficult to score against spinners in middle overs.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Indian media! They quote a random BD fb user to stir the pot.
Btw, I always see indo-pak fans drag their opposition's mothers a lot in online conversations. Even Indian players use that word a lot during matches to sledge the opposition. Who forgot Harbhajan's "teri maa ki" slur towards Andrew Symonds which the Aussies mistook as Monkey.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:

This post shows your extreme biasness to be taken seriously in this matter.

In general, the subcontinental posters are equally bad when it comes to wrong attitude online. Well I guess no point in arguing as you won't be able to see the truth.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:51 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Guys please let it go, you can not fix one eyed view
Old June 14, 2017, 12:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. When BD plays either of Ind or Pak the fans of those two nations become friends 😁.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:56 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Guys please let it go, you can not fix one eyed view
exactly. kids using internet and have the audacity to say BD commenters are on the league of their own!

Been using social media from the days of paltalk just to get a streaming link. have seen a lot over the last 18-20 years. BD posters comes nowhere close to the filth espoused by Indians. but there are also many many good Indian posters too.

I mean no disrespect to India or Indian people BTW, just stating facts. and what is the source of my fact? nada
Old June 14, 2017, 12:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Why do we always deviate from cricket discussions when we play Pakistan and India.

Roy bro I'm a British born Bangladeshi, I have the upmost respect for your team. I consider you guys huge fav tomorrow, and I can't really see a Bangladesh win. I've met some really nice Indian people both in my profession, at work. I have some very good friends that are Indian. I know Bengalis that have been married to Indians. Going by your posts here, you seem like a top guy, and you being Indian doesn't sway my opinion of that in any way.

Please my dearest brother. Neighbour to my beloved country. Please know that what people say online does not reflect in any way what Bangladeshi's think of Indians, or even what Indians think of bangladeshi's etc. Papers, the media are their to sell their stories, and controversial things are what does that. People with time will always look to stir things when their bored.

May the best team win tomorrow. Enjoy the game buddy!
Old June 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakidul
Why do we always deviate from cricket discussions when we play Pakistan and India.

Roy bro I'm a British born Bangladeshi, I have the upmost respect for your team. I consider you guys huge fav tomorrow, and I can't really see a Bangladesh win. I've met some really nice Indian people both in my profession, at work. I have some very good friends that are Indian. I know Bengalis that have been married to Indians. Going by your posts here, you seem like a top guy, and you being Indian doesn't sway my opinion of that in any way.

Please my dearest brother. Neighbour to my beloved country. Please know that what people say online does not reflect in any way what Bangladeshi's think of Indians, or even what Indians think of bangladeshi's etc. Papers, the media are their to sell their stories, and controversial things are what does that. People with time will always look to stir things when their bored.

May the best team win tomorrow. Enjoy the game buddy!
I am sorry man if I have hurt your feelings, BC has some of the nicest members I have ever come across online including you, they were always kind to me and the last thing I would like to do is to offend them, the environment here is just too civil and sophisticated hence I post here regularly, I understand that **** should stay in toilet (Read you tube and FB) only, perhaps it wasn't wise on my part to bring the **** here into discussion.

Cheers buddy
Old June 14, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Man how sweet will it be beating Ind then Pak and win the cup ?
Old June 14, 2017, 01:39 PM
Test Cricketer

^eto sweet je shudhu chinta korlei amar diabetes hoye jabe.
Old June 14, 2017, 01:46 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_wlsch
Great thread guys...have been an on looker for a while...Eoin Morgan today said that they are using "used pitches" for the Semi Finals. If the pitches will be slow I think its better to play 3 pacers and 2 spinners for any team in the Semis. It might just make that much difficult to score against spinners in middle overs.
Don't worry. Slow pitch will help Mustafiz. His cutters will grip a lot more if it's a slow pitch. So, playing 4 pacers should be OK IMO.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum.
Old June 14, 2017, 01:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
^eto sweet je shudhu chinta korlei amar diabetes hoye jabe.
Hehe bhalo bolchen
Old June 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
First Class Cricketer

Even one person out of thousand people can spoil the social media by doing the stupid thing. Beside this, you never who is doing this, someone can hide their identity and predict from another country. So why you take this so serious. How could yo so sure that person is not from India or Pakistan or some other country and just taking advantages.
Old June 14, 2017, 02:09 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by r56hg
Even one person out of thousand people can spoil the social media by doing the stupid thing. Beside this, you never who is doing this, someone can hide their identity and predict from another country. So why you take this so serious. How could yo so sure that person is not from India or Pakistan or some other country and just taking advantages.
That's the thing. I am pretty sure, if we search we can find similar racist posts on FB made by Indian fans about BD as well. So, what can we do about it? If any of us have a motive to incite hatred about India among Bangladeshis, that person might use it too, to say- 'Look, every Indian hates us', just like Indian media is doing.
So, my suggestion to the Indian posters would be not to blow things out of proportion. BD has millions of FB users, so is it so improbable that some of them are racists or lack decency? Same goes for Indians on FB.
Old June 14, 2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
So Bangladeshi fans again insulted the tricolor by draping Indian flag around a dog, the news is just becoming viral, wow!! this is no rivalry this is just pure and unadulterated hatred, since we can't stoop to this low I would love to see our boyz thrashing the living daylight out of BD tomorrow, at least most Indo-pak trolls are fringe elements and somewhat sophisticated but these Bangladeshi Youtube and FB people are just illiterate poopmouths with single digit IQ and heads filled with horse***, now the defenders will quote my post saying how Indians and Pakistanis are no different than Bangladeshis, yes we are different we keep a minimum level of decency even when we troll.

They did the same during T20 WC posting Dhoni's severed head and we all know what happened after that, being cocky is fine being a hateful abomination isn't.
Ha! Ha!! See how we do the magic!!!?

We made you, the Indians and the Pakistanis are "brothers" again! Ah!, not just brothers, but "troll Brothers" Yeaa!!!
Old June 14, 2017, 02:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
We are sensitive about our flag bro, we aren't fully westernized yet, I wasn't talking about the photoshop only, I was talking in general about the disturbing way an overwhelming majority of Bangladeshi internet users express themselves online, these aint banters, I know a banter when I see one.
Well sorry mate.

If you get so worked up seeing a photoshop image, then perhaps this isnt the right tournament for you to follow.

The ICC Womens world cup is a few days away. Follow that.
Old June 14, 2017, 02:25 PM
Street Cricketer

We have nothing yo loose. Good Luck Boys.
Old June 14, 2017, 02:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
Well sorry mate.

If you get so worked up seeing a photoshop image, then perhaps this isnt the right tournament for you to follow.

The ICC Womens world cup is a few days away. Follow that.
You don't have to be a disrespectful jerk to show your manliness, with this kind of mind set I think your true and rightful place is in the you tube comment section not here, you will enjoy showing off your manhood there, btw I follow all forms of cricket including the womens mate.
Old June 14, 2017, 02:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Ha! Ha!! See how we do the magic!!!?

We made you, the Indians and the Pakistanis are "brothers" again! Ah!, not just brothers, but "troll Brothers" Yeaa!!!
Please read post # 112
Old June 14, 2017, 02:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrafi_bd
We have nothing yo loose. Good Luck Boys.
Welcome to the forum buddy, enjoy your stay
Old June 14, 2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Please read post # 112
I did.

Thank you.

And all the best tomorrow Roy. Personally, I wish Bangladesh wins, but if India plays well, you should win comfortably with your mighty batting line up...

But, cricket is a funny game...in our day, we beat you and might again!