facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 5, 2017, 04:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
looks like we are on the same boat.

Frankly not really been upset with our youngsters, Sarkar, Sabbir, Mosaddek, Taskin may not have lighted the world on fire but they have chipped in rather well.

What disgusts me is how Riad, Tamim doesn't contribute, particularly under the pump. Atleast Riad is somewhat clutch. Tamim is the biggest choker you will ever see, never performs when team needs him to.
You missed the ever improving cricketing genius KaEdge

Old February 5, 2017, 04:16 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

holly smokes you bandwagoners need to relax! Its called a PRACTICE MATCH.
Old February 5, 2017, 04:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Yea were screwed
Old February 5, 2017, 04:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
You missed the ever improving cricketing genius KaEdge
He is a nobody who averages 27 in tests and 28 in ODIs and 7 in T20Is. I couldn't care less.

How did we go from having Anamul with ODI average of 34 and T20 average of 27 to Imrul who is a woeful fielder to boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
holly smokes you bandwagoners need to relax! Its called a PRACTICE MATCH.
folks are upset because the usual suspects are at it again: Riad, Imrul and Tamim contributing poorly
Old February 5, 2017, 04:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Mushy gone, BD 217/8, and this is not even a spinning track, our pacers done most of the damage so far
Old February 5, 2017, 04:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Mehedi makes me mad ugh
Old February 5, 2017, 05:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
He is a nobody who averages 27 in tests and 28 in ODIs and 7 in T20Is. I couldn't care less.

How did we go from having Anamul with ODI average of 34 and T20 average of 27 to Imrul who is a woeful fielder to boot?

folks are upset because the usual suspects are at it again: Riad, Imrul and Tamim contributing poorly
Well the nobody who averaged 7, scored 2 ducks in a row in NZ and still played the third match. How do you explain that to me?
Old February 5, 2017, 05:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Shafi is being hammered
Old February 5, 2017, 05:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Good start by the openers
Old February 5, 2017, 05:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Is there any other site giving ball by ball updates of this match? CI is too slow and cricbuzz not showing updated scorecards
Old February 5, 2017, 05:31 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Haha looks like Pandya got the treatment. 3 overs for 29.
Old February 5, 2017, 05:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
Well the nobody who averaged 7, scored 2 ducks in a row in NZ and still played the third match. How do you explain that to me?
The same way I can explain how Mehedi Maruf was not picked for T20s

TBH: I just can't
Old February 5, 2017, 06:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Why isn't Abu Jayed bowling? is he not meant to take the new ball to utilise swing?
Old February 5, 2017, 06:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Bowling is more or less of similar strength wise,however A team's bowling is better suited for this conditions, I personally rate Kuldeep and jayant higher than Miraz-Shakib. It is the batting which makes all the difference, easily stronger than BD in home conditions, you are welcome to disagree with me but I have been following their domestic performances for quite a long time now and know what I am talking about, let's just wait and see them bat, Adam da I am sure all your doubts will gone after that.
You are welcome to Bangladeshi forum to comment, assuming you have no where else to go to make such "comments".

I obviously don't follow Indian domestic games , but since your expert opinion gave such a outlandish view of Kuldeep and Jayant, then can you please let me know how many Tests they have played so far?

I do admit Bangladesh are not a very good Test nation yet. However I think you should scrutinise how illogical, greedy and pompous your own cricket Board has been. You may disagree with me Dada, but I have been following the actions of BCCI for quite a while. If you think logically and truthfully I am sure your doubts will be gone after that.
Old February 5, 2017, 06:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Miraz punished....wth
Old February 5, 2017, 06:19 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
Please stop embarrassing yourself with such posts.

Have you seen this A teams bowling line up ? Its club level. Yes thats what it is. That opening bowler Milind doesn't even get a match for his IPL team.

The batting isnt great either. Its packed with domestic bullies like mukhund and iyer and a bunch of recent under 19 players.
I
think u are overestimating ur batting while underestimating ours, iyer is very new, very young but technically very sound, same with panchal, jayant was a very important cog in our Victory over England, and I can bet kuldeep Is a match winner and can run through sides, if given chance, and u r forgetting what pant is capable of.
Old February 5, 2017, 06:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
Miraz punished....wth
Miraz so far has played against teams that are weak vs. spin.

England, NZ...

Now comes his real test, he will play against batsman that knows how to play spin.

It's going to be hard, but I hope he comes out well..

Ind, followed by SL...
Old February 5, 2017, 06:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Rubel got 5fer today
Old February 5, 2017, 06:34 AM
Cricket Legend

How silly.

You pick Abu Jayed, primarily a swing bowler and you don't bowl him early?
it's more than 18 overs, and Jayed hasn't bowled.

Here starts the captaincy genius work..
Old February 5, 2017, 06:39 AM
Cricket Legend

I will celebrate so much the day mushfiqur steps down from captaincy.

I will have Biryana to mourn the loss of a painful captaincy era,, for three days in a row.
Old February 5, 2017, 06:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
You are welcome to Bangladeshi forum to comment, assuming you have no where else to go to make such "comments".

I obviously don't follow Indian domestic games , but since your expert opinion gave such a outlandish view of Kuldeep and Jayant, then can you please let me know how many Tests they have played so far?

I do admit Bangladesh are not a very good Test nation yet. However I think you should scrutinise how illogical, greedy and pompous your own cricket Board has been. You may disagree with me Dada, but I have been following the actions of BCCI for quite a while. If you think logically and truthfully I am sure your doubts will be gone after that.
Well dada, with due respect quality of your biryani seems to be better than your posts here. You don't have to be hostile to me just because I happen to have a different opinion you know.

Number of international matches under the belt has noting to with a player's inner potential, from what what I have seen Kuldeep and Jayant has a higher ceiling than Miraz and Shakib, but that is just my opinion. Let us agree to disagree.

I was bang on about A team's batting being far stronger than BD, look at the scorecard if you still have doubts.

I have absolutely no idea how did you manage to bring BCCI which has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing here, call them names all you want but you would still be playing with the associates if it was not for BCCI, since you have brought this up, let me clear your delusions, BD was given the test status immaturely mostly due to the recommendation from BCCI, you did not deserve it back then, not sure if you deserve it even now. Teams like Ireland and Afghanistan are far more deserving for the test status than you ever were, only thing is they don't have a juggernaut known as BCCI behind them to back them up.

There is a limit of being ungrateful
Old February 5, 2017, 06:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Well dada, with due respect quality of your biryani seems to be better than your posts here. You don't have to be hostile to me just because I happen to have a different opinion you know.

Number of international matches played has noting to with a player's inner potential, from what what I have seen Kuldeep and Jayant has a higher ceiling than Miraz and Shakib, but that is just my opinion. Let us agree to disagree.

I was bang on about A team's batting being far stronger than BD, look at the scorecard if you still have doubts.

I have absolutely no idea how did you manage to bring BCCI here which has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing here, call them names all you want but you would still be playing with the associates if it was not for BCCI, since you have brought this up, let me clear your delusions, BD was given the test status immaturely mostly due to the recommendation from BCCI, you did not deserve it back then, not sure if you deserve it even now. Teams like Ireland and Afghanistan are far more deserving for the test status than you ever were, only thing is they don't have a juggernaut known as BCCI behind them to back them up.

Sir, we are a kind nation, that loves to make the unknown famous.

If Kuldeep or Jayant selected, they might win the match for India..

Not because they are brilliant, because its our trend/favour

we often make the unknown, the known... so they have a excellent chance..

also, we have captain Dhoni Mushfiqur Khohli in our team.... so definitely..
Old February 5, 2017, 06:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:

Number of international matches played has noting to with a player's inner potential, from what what I have seen Kuldeep and Jayant has a higher ceiling than Miraz and Shakib, but that is just my opinion. Let us agree to disagree.

I have absolutely no idea how did you manage to bring BCCI here which has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing here, call them names all you want but you would still be playing with the associates if it was not for BCCI, since you have brought this up, let me clear your delusions, BD was given the test status immaturely mostly due to the recommendation from BCCI, you did not deserve it back then, not sure if you deserve it even now. Teams like Ireland and Afghanistan are far more deserving for the test status than you ever were, only thing is they don't have a juggernaut known as BCCI behind them to back them up.

Top post bhai,it still saddens me to think that many bangladeshis have such high hopes for shakib al hasan, tamim iqbal, they are two dieing stars for bangladesh, and a matter of fact our batting has always let us down, time for us to move on from our 2007 to 2013 era and invest in some new youngsters,look at Australia, they never play with the same side, they shift with youngsters and let others have a go, bangladesh will suffer alot when Tamim or shakib retires, because the fans never had the balls to accept that they need to be dropped to groom another opener/AR.....Tsk Tsk we think for the present not for the future,dropping maruf was not a good choice for the NZ series,seniors dont have any worries because they know if they dont perform they will be fine due to 0 competition, thus do whatever they want.
Old February 5, 2017, 07:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Sir, we are a kind nation, that loves to make the unknown famous.

If Kuldeep or Jayant selected, they might win the match for India..

Not because they are brilliant, because its our trend/favour

we often make the unknown, the known... so they have a excellent chance..

also, we have captain Dhoni Mushfiqur Khohli in our team.... so definitely..
Well of course you are a kind nation, no doubt about that

Just that sometimes instead of degrading your own team you should appreciate your adversary for playing well, there is nothing wrong in accepting when you are outplayed.

Cut Mushy some slack please, if he was not there you would not have got past 200 today.
Old February 5, 2017, 07:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Well of course you are a kind nation, no doubt about that

Just that sometimes instead of degrading your own team you should appreciate your adversary for playing well, there is nothing wrong in accepting when you are outplayed.

Cut Mushy some slack please, if he was not there you would not have got past 200 today.
no one denies his batting credential, his probably the best in BD.

But in BD, there is headache with his captaincy...

You might find out why... when the actual match starts