facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 26, 2010, 03:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

talk about karma

Old November 26, 2010, 03:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

hey latif STFU!
Old November 26, 2010, 03:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Now Roissha bujbe talibani punk-der thela! Idiot/chotta boro boro kotha bole ekhon feshe gese warlord-der kase dhora khabe!!
Old November 26, 2010, 04:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

ke jitlo ajke ??? rashid latif jobab chai ???
Old November 26, 2010, 04:49 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

you guys are spending wayyyyyy too much time on this idiot!!! IGNORE
Old November 26, 2010, 08:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
you guys are spending wayyyyyy too much time on this idiot!!! IGNORE

I gave more importance to the jibberish of 2 year old niece than the cheat. Why he is ruining afgan cricket. The only thing he could teach Afgans is to cheat
Old November 26, 2010, 09:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Well, we don't think Siddons commits any crime when he tells in front of media that Bangladesh team is as good as any top team in the world. So, I don't see Rashid Latif has done anything horrible here.

Congrats to Afghan team for showing they can compete with A-teams from their neighboring Test playing nations on a par, with their very limited infrastructure, at least in the T20 format. With much better infrastructure, it took us lot longer to get to this point.
We didn't have the privilege of playing in a test nation's domestic league 'regularly' back then unlike Afghanistan.
Old November 26, 2010, 09:25 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
We didn't have the privilege of playing in a test nation's domestic league 'regularly' back then unlike Afghanistan.
haha which "Test" country are you referring too? a few matches for some years ago? Pakistan allowed us to play in their 3rd grade League. now I don't think that's regularly.

We have a decent team, we have to play test-teams in order to adjust to the level,

BTW check cricinfo statics and see the records of Afghanistan in its some years with ODI-status.
Old November 26, 2010, 11:07 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
The guy is a pure idiot. He should know that it will offend some of us. hang on...hang on... did the guy say their team is better than our current team? Did he just get released from Guantanamo? Does he still know which way is west? Our 99WC team is better than this one.. they have that one fast bowler but that is it... They do not have any good batsmen...more importantly, their coach is probably one of the worst cheats of the game in recent years that wasn't involved in match-fixing.

Our current Rajshahi A team can beat this Afghanistan team by an innings in 4-day match (I challenge him)..by the time he stops coaching them, Sylhet can beat them in two days. I guarantee you. This guy would be worse than Mohsin Kamal.

Even if we did lose the final to them, doesn't mean uch since this is our C team. But after what he said...let's bury this team alive. Send them to Kazakhstan. Latif can go marry Borat's Kazak wife there...

Chorer abar boro gola..
Bro, please don't get over-excited. It is one thing to bash Rashid Latif but it is a completely different thing to under-estimate Afghanistan. They are good, and our second-string team had a very very lucky escape. So lets us not say something for which might have to eat humble pie soon. We are showing the same arrogant attitude that we have been accusing others about.

On a separate note, those who were bashing this Cheater for saying that Afghan team is better than Pakistan, they should have acknowledged their mistake after that semi-final. I think I read at least a couple of posts which said that he can't wait to see Pakistan thrashing Afghanistan.
Old November 26, 2010, 11:23 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleonIV
Bro, please don't get over-excited. It is one thing to bash Rashid Latif but it is a completely different thing to under-estimate Afghanistan. They are good, and our second-string team had a very very lucky escape. So lets us not say something for which might have to eat humble pie soon. We are showing the same arrogant attitude that we have been accusing others about.

On a separate note, those who were bashing this Cheater for saying that Afghan team is better than Pakistan, they should have acknowledged their mistake after that semi-final. I think I read at least a couple of posts which said that he can't wait to see Pakistan thrashing Afghanistan.
ya...bash latif as u want guys...but give afg some slack...they are a good team..with some very determined players..best of luck afg
Old November 26, 2010, 12:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Well, we don't think Siddons commits any crime when he tells in front of media that Bangladesh team is as good as any top team in the world. So, I don't see Rashid Latif has done anything horrible here.
Oh please, when did Siddon's say BD was better than a particular team? Latif clearly said that their side is better than BD, which is really untrue and an insult. Afghan may well become the next big thing, but they aren't anywhere near test quality, not yet.
Old November 26, 2010, 12:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Eshen bhai there is a huge difference between saying we are capable of beating them, and we are better than them.
Old November 26, 2010, 02:57 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

খেলা চলাকালে বার বার টিভি ক্যামেরা স্থির হচ্ছিল রশিদ লতিফের মুখে। আফগানিসত্মান ক্রিকেট দলের কোচ সাবেক পাকিসত্মানী ক্রিকেটারকে সবাই চেনে। কিছুদিন আগে আফগানদের বাংলাদেশের তুলনায় শক্তিশালী বক্তব্য দিয়ে বিতর্ক সৃষ্টি করেছেন। গতকাল প্রশ্ন উঠল তাই নিয়ে! ক্রিকেট মাঠে জোচ্চুড়ির মতো আগের বক্তব্য অস্বীকার করে রশিদ লতিফ বলে উঠলেন, 'আমি তো বাংলাদেশ দল নিয়ে কিছু বলিনি। পাকিসত্মান ক্রিকেট দলকে দুর্বল বলেছি।' এর পর তিনি জোর গলায় অভিনন্দন জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটারদের।

http://www.dailyjanakantha.com/news_...11-27&ni=40429
Old November 26, 2010, 03:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Who was the batsman that got out because of Latif's churami @ multan?
Old November 26, 2010, 03:03 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
Who was the batsman that got out because of Latif's churami @ multan?
Alok Kapali
Old November 26, 2010, 03:35 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest

I gave more importance to the jibberish of 2 year old niece than the cheat. Why he is ruining afgan cricket. The only thing he could teach Afgans is to cheat

great post
Old November 26, 2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

This is another slap on Rashid Latif's filthy face.

Afghanistan team should be proud of their achievment getting into the final.
Old November 26, 2010, 04:56 PM
Banned

I am happy that we won. A big slap to Latif chora. But we should have done it an easy way. Over no. 17 and 20 (Afghan Innings) almost ruined us.