facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old March 15, 2017, 04:03 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
dada amaro strong feelings hocche. kemon jani furfura lagche ajke. mone hoy jite jabo amra.

so bhai I have interest to watch game with you. very much interest. I live closure to you. one day, I come and we watch and then eat biryani. you show me big house and I say wow. I interested to look at rich people. successful people and learn dreaming. good for me.
I am in the library and people are literally staring at me for laughing out so loud..... u are evil man....

Old March 15, 2017, 04:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Goodnight million dollar man
Din raat how u doing ? Looks like u learn some manners... congratulations for that.. looks like we r friends now
Old March 15, 2017, 04:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
I am in the library and people are literally staring at me for laughing out so loud..... u are evil man....
As u ask for ... I'm here still in school library staring at u boys or girls or petni or shadow of cricbook
Old March 15, 2017, 04:09 PM
Cricket Legend

I lost a million to nadim last night ... which makes me sleep on middle of the game ..so call me one less millennium
Old March 15, 2017, 04:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
I lost a million to nadim last night ... which makes me sleep on middle of the game ..so call me one less millennium
Loved how you connected Millions to Millennium.
Old March 15, 2017, 04:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Loved how you connected Millions to Millennium.
Glad that u understood... which is rare case
Old March 15, 2017, 04:34 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

Brilliant stuff @MatchAdda by now you should connect Billions to Billennium.

God bless you child
Old March 15, 2017, 04:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
Brilliant stuff @MatchAdda by now you should connect Billions to Billennium.

God bless you child
My pleasure son
Old March 15, 2017, 05:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Taskin should've been picked. Playing the 100th test would've given him good experience, pride going forward. He is BD future, and needs all the backing. Subha (who am a fan of and has done good day 1 this test), at max will be around for another 4-6years? Taskin if stays in good fit, health, InshAllah will be able to offer his service to BD cricket for another 12-15years. Internationally, that is.

So for me. Taskin should've been picked.
Old March 15, 2017, 05:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Taskin should've been picked. Playing the 100th test would've given him good experience, pride going forward. He is BD future, and needs all the backing. Subha (who am a fan of and has done good day 1 this test), at max will be around for another 4-6years? Taskin if stays in good fit, health, InshAllah will be able to offer his service to BD cricket for another 12-15years. Internationally, that is.

He's rested for Odis... if somehow we can manage to pull up a victory here ... Bangladesh will dominate rest of the matches....so let's pray for that ... taskin and mustafiz will be beast for srilanka top order ... bakita Allah mabud Jane.
Old March 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25

We need him for at least 2 of the 3 odis

Old March 15, 2017, 05:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

We drew a test match in 2013. If we lose to a much weaker side in 2017, I think it is time to make some changes. We got to look at building a new side. Atleast draw the damn match man.
Old March 15, 2017, 06:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
We drew a test match in 2013. If we lose to a much weaker side in 2017, I think it is time to make some changes. We got to look at building a new side. Atleast draw the damn match man.
First england Test all 40 wickets well and we lost by 23 runs inside 3 days.

That is still closer than a draw where you are still trailing by 200 runs at stumps on Day 5.

SL lost 7 wickets in 2 sessions basically...no way this match is going to be drawn. Actually if it is drawn...it would mean BD weren't able to get to take another 13 wickets in 4 days. Would be even more damning than a tough loss.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old March 15, 2017, 06:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan

That is still closer than a draw where you are still trailing by 200 runs at stumps on Day 5.

SL lost 7 wickets in 2 sessions basically...no way this match is going to be drawn. Actually if it is drawn...it would mean BD weren't able to get to take another 13 wickets in 4 days. Would be even more damning than a tough loss.
We lost on day 5...

But i agree this is a result pitch

Old March 15, 2017, 06:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan

Yah but I would rather take a draw than a loss anyday. That being said, the position we are in, we will either win or lose. The pitch is a result oriented pitch, I expect Sri Lankans to get more purchase out of the pitch, so we have to bat 150% better to take a lead of 150. Once we get a lead of around 150 we should have a real good chance of winning here, so target is to get a lead of atleast 140-150.

I am just having difficulties of even dreaming of a win though, years of bad losses have taken toll I guess. When we scored 595 in NZ I said in this forum don't be too happy because Bangladesh and only Bangladesh will make a match out of this, how right was I? Yes, we are on top on day 1 but trust me when I say this, Bangladesh will do everything to have a mini-major collapse on day 2, be all out by 200 and give a lead to Sri Lankans, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Hard to be positive with the mindset that some of the Bangladeshis have, "we are improving, we are young team", "we are not used to the conditions", "we don't know why that happened". They need to believe they will win, period. Tell yourself a million times, we will win, visualize it if you are the player, only then we can win here. Again, a lead of 150 a minimum for the result to go our way.
Old March 15, 2017, 06:57 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Inshallah we will... might at champions trophy? What u say? but you have to fly over in Florida or if you want ... I can come to New York and adda at Aladdin restaurant or whatever is the best in ny...
Me live in Florida now. Move to make some money but still poor. I do chakriwala. Very close Sri Lankan dickwalla.

So hot. No shirt I stay all day. Few day no pant. Me in poor and hot condition. Like BD team.

Dada that is why I interest to see rich bengali people. How make money and get big house. I like big house. My mother said no big house no more biryani. So I eat dim bhaji everyday.
Old March 15, 2017, 07:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Guys pray for SHEHWAR bhai ... he lost his dad. He's in Dhaka now. He pm me, and I will call him later.
But any of you guys wants to talk, or stays beside with him in this situation, pm your no. To me...we will do something for him...
Bc not only for cricket... it' make us bond together, we should here for each other ... anyway, each way, if we can stand with that person... he's pain will be less then what he felt in that kind of situation.... especially when needs ....its up to you guys.... but I wants every one be part of it... may Allah give his Father jannat... ameen.
Old March 15, 2017, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Me live in Florida now. Move to make some money but still poor. I do chakriwala. Very close Sri Lankan dickwalla.

So hot. No shirt I stay all day. Few day no pant. Me in poor and hot condition. Like BD team.

Dada that is why I interest to see rich bengali people. How make money and get big house. I like big house. My mother said no big house no more biryani. So I eat dim bhaji everyday.
Mufi I'm not in the mood with your Faizlami ... especially after I heard one of us lost his close one .... so do fizlami with someone who will give you the company ... I'm not interested today.
Old March 15, 2017, 07:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Guys pray for SHEHWAR bhai ... he lost his dad. He's in Dhaka now. He pm me, and I will call him later.
But any of you guys wants to talk, or stays beside with him in this situation, pm your no. To me...we will do something for him...
Bc not only for cricket... it' make us bond together, we should here for each other ... anyway, each way, if we can stand with that person... he's pain will be less then what he felt in that kind of situation.... especially when needs ....its up to you guys.... but I wants every one be part of it... may Allah give his Father jannat... ameen.
Innalilahee Wa Inna ilahee rajeun.

Head to fc general chit chat. For more.
Old March 15, 2017, 07:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
My prayers are with him and his family.
Old March 15, 2017, 08:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

post of the year!
Old March 15, 2017, 09:41 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:

you are not poor if you eat dim bhaji everyday!
Old March 15, 2017, 09:43 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
where is the money? Nadim did you get any? I campaigned vigorously for you..Give me some share!
Old March 15, 2017, 09:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
where is the money? Nadim did you get any? I campaigned vigorously for you..Give me some share!
Ajke bet jitbo, ai Jonne wait korsi bhai
Old March 15, 2017, 10:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Hello Friends, do you have a link for live streaming for BD vs SL test?