facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 22, 2004, 10:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
well...the idea's not that far fetched at all...

i mean if president bush and his men can fly two air planes on to the twin towers, this is nothing...

but the thing is...looking at the videos, i got the impression that that wasn't the story.
Luckily for the rest of mankind, we are able to make our own judgements when we see video footage of 9/11 or the AL bomblast from yesterday.

Old August 22, 2004, 10:54 AM
Cricket Legend

1. It's amazing that the AL has no leadership to stand up to Sheikh Hasina's politics of hartals. How does back to back hartals on Aug 24 and Aug 25 help?

2. Politicians and those who support politicians in Bangladesh today are either a) morons or 2) morons who need money. Rather than getting public sympathy after the outrageous attacks, these morons go about burning cars, buses, buildings, trains. Smart leadership would control the outrage and turn it to a positive. And if they cannot go beyond their basic animal instincts to burn and pillage, why don't they have the guts to go burn down the Jihadist offices?

3. Police normally patrol the rooftops but not in this case. As soon as the grenades were hurled, policeman ran for cover. They didn't really help the removal of the dead and injured to the hospitals. Their only role seems to have been to fight the remaining AL supporters later on (some of which was warranted to stop the subsequent rampage). So the question is why have police in Bangladesh and also who was reponsible for ensuring the police didn't get in the way of the attacks?

4. The morons in the BNP and the Jihadists may have finally underestimated the basic animal instincts of the morons in the AL. So now we may have all out war. Like many of you, I could care less if they were to kill each other, but unfortunately regular people have to bear the brunt of it.

5. This situation continues to spiral out of control because Bangladeshis refuse to believe the power of the Jihadists in the country. Even if they are not many in number, they have the ability to cause a lot of damage as evidenced here. Time to wake up people. Between the moronic politicians and the Jihadists, the place has gone to hell.
Old August 22, 2004, 12:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Rafiq bhai, I am pretty disgusted by your "smart political moves" "reasoning", but I don't want to get into it. I am thinking you are overcompensating a little to balance your image, but I wouldn't know for sure.

This is absolutely horrendous. And as someone else put it, unprecedented, at least after Ershad's rule.
Old August 22, 2004, 01:12 PM
Cricket Legend

someone on the phone in dhaka reports that ivy rahman is comatose but they are still trying to work on her.

arnab, i was talking about smart political leadership, not moves. I have to disagree if you think that just because this attack is so outrageous, and it is, that AL supporters should go on a general rampage. what is the point of that? The AL leadership has led what was once a great party down the toilet. All the moderates have been forced out or have been made ineffective. There are no statemen left.

What you should be disgusted by are the more cynical comments about people blowing themselves up to gain political advantage....

Edited on, August 22, 2004, 6:15 PM GMT, by rafiq.
Old August 22, 2004, 02:25 PM
First Class Cricketer

Hasina Rally Attacked
Imran Rahman • Arab News

Women injured in the blast outside the Awami League headquarters in Dhaka. (Reuters)

DHAKA, 22 August 2004 — At least 14 people were killed and over 300 injured when a series of bombs and grenades ripped through an opposition Awami League rally in the Bangladesh capital yesterday afternoon. The attacks triggered a wave of violent protests.

The blasts occurred as opposition leader Hasina Wajed was addressing the rally from atop a truck outside her party’s headquarters in central Dhaka. She was unhurt, her party said.

Only 10 of the dead could be identified until late in the evening. Police identified them as Rahima Afroz, Kala Sentu, Kasem Mia, Moazzem, Mahbub, Jahed Ali, Abul Kasem, Ada Rafiq, Sufia and Rina.

The death toll could increase as some of the injured were in critical condition, hospital doctors said, adding that one opposition member, Ivy Rahman, had lost both her legs. Other injured Awami League officials included Amir Hossain Amu, Suranjit Sengupta, Mohammad Nasim and Abu Sayeed.

Five policemen, who were deputed to guard Hasina, were also injured in the serial blasts.

No group claimed responsibility for the blasts at Bangabandhu Avenue, but Awami League General Secretary Abdul Jalil claimed they targeted Hasina.

Visibly shaken, Hasina crouched low in the truck soon after the first blast occurred around 5.25 p.m., a witness said.

Prime Minister Khaleda Zia condemned the “dastardly attack on a political rally,” and said her government will try to find those responsible.

There was chaos at the blast scene. “People were covered with blood. Many injured were crying for help,” said Mohammad Yasin, a rickshaw driver. “It was so ghastly and so terrible that I’ve no words to describe,” said Farook Khan, an opposition lawmaker who was standing close to Hasina.

“It seemed to me that some of the bombs were thrown from multistory buildings near the scene,” he said, and added that at least 15,000 people were at the rally when the explosions occurred.

Soon after the blasts, angry Awami League activists burned down dozens of cars and buses around Bangabandhu Avenue and police fired tear gas to disperse the mobs. Paramilitary Bangladesh Rifles troops were called out to guard important installations and patrol the city streets as tensions ran high.

Violence spread to about dozen other cities and towns, where protesters smashed vehicles and attacked shops, witnesses said. Security was stepped up across the country, authorities said.

Chittagong Mayor A.B.M. Mohiuddin Chowdhury called for a general strike in the southeastern port city today. The Awami League was also expected to call for a nationwide strike.

The Awami League has staged a series of general strikes since January. The stoppages at the start of the year were part of the League’s stepped-up campaign to oust the government, a four-party Islamist-allied coalition led by Zia’s Bangladesh Nationalist Party.

The opposition accused the government of failing to crack down on corruption and crime, while the government said it was working to remedy a difficult situation inherited from the previous Awami League administration.

Yesterday’s explosions followed two separate blasts earlier this month in the northeastern town of Sylhet. One person died in each blast. The rally had been called to protest those blasts.

News by
Old August 22, 2004, 02:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara

I am more concerned and worried about the emerging trend of bomb blasting in Bangladesh which you could hardly find this happening in near past. Is Bangladesh turning out to be another Algeria, Haiti, Iraq or even Afghanistan?? It is crystal clear that these bomb blasting are a very ORGANIZED crimes. A well organized bunch of extrimists are behind the incidents. And we dont have to be a pundit to understand that a well organized state crime is impossible to be occured without the direct or indirect help of state mechanism, without the help of some shadow forces who have dexterity to rule the state mechanism.

Bangladesh is going thru a dark era of extreme fundamentalist forces. They are full of hatred and repugnance and certainly harmful to the progress. Without any complete knowledge this people disseminate hatred in the surroundings. It is very clear that a vested quarter comprising of Islamic extremists and some members of the ruling party alliance are hell-bent on vicious trend of bomb blasting that started from "Udichi" incident and is still going on and on. This vile group wants Bangladesh to be an Islamic utopia. If there is any God, my pray is to get rid of these insects from Bangladesh. I wish some more grenades would blast in those well known extremist caves and their cadre based madrasas since its time to take revenge and not to shed crocodile cry!

Edited on, August 22, 2004, 8:30 PM GMT, by Navarene.
Old August 22, 2004, 07:49 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Supporting Bangladeshi Terrorists and Bangladesh Cricket?

After the tragic, barbaric and uncivilized attack on the progressive and secular political party leaders of Bangladesh I’m extremely shocked. This type of barbaric attack did not even happened in so called Islamic terrorist countries i.e., Afghanistan, Pakistan, Algeria or Sudan.

Honestly, we are very devoted Bangladesh cricket fan, but which way Bangladesh is going now? Is it right way? The present fundamentalist government has been attacking minorities (even. Ahamedia Islamic group) in the every corner of country. And the government people are clearly doing this. Without the support or help from the present government this grenade attack on AL can not happen. Even after this inhuman attack the government media BTV did not broadcast the news at all. Government forces did not arrest any fundamentalists group (who are share with the present). If you really examine the situation it proves that the government some respect involves or encourages to attack on secular political group of Bangladesh.

In this situation, what we should do? As a blind supporter of Bangladesh we should support the BD cricket team just like earlier. If we do that then we are equally not supporting the BANLADESHI TERROSITS? I have been reading many scholarly comments in this forum. As a layman, I am seeking your scholarly comments about my question. Supporting BANGLADESH CRICKET does not equally supporting BANGLADESHI TERRORISTS?
Old August 22, 2004, 08:10 PM
Street Cricketer

Mr rafiq, I think you are more interested in criticizing AL politics rather than this barbaric attack, which will help the terrorists only.

Quote:
Originally posted by rafiq
1. It's amazing that the AL has no leadership to stand up to Sheikh Hasina's politics of hartals. How does back to back hartals on Aug 24 and Aug 25 help?
Old August 22, 2004, 08:14 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by Bengal_Tiger
As a layman, I am seeking your scholarly comments about my question. Supporting BANGLADESH CRICKET does not equally supporting BANGLADESHI TERRORISTS?
No. The clear answer is no. You posted the same question earlier in a different thread and Tehsin answered it, no need to repeat.

Make no mistake, cricket and terror are not the same.

Please keep in mind that we are a cricket forum and not a political one. Of course we strongly denounce such horrendous act. And we watched in horror similar or different kind of terrorist acts since the birth of the nation and no single political party is, to our peril, free from terrors.

We'd really appreciate if you try hard to keep this forum above all political views as much as possible. We can always express our views, like a reasonable and responsible citizen without finger pointing to any particular political platform. Thank you.

BTW, I'm moving this post to the appropriate thread.
Old August 22, 2004, 08:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Bengal_Tiger
Supporting BANGLADESH CRICKET does not equally supporting BANGLADESHI TERRORISTS?
I really can't relate supporting BD cricket and supporting terrorist acts in Bangladesh as the same. Kichui bujhlam na....mathar upor diye chole gelo. Why should one has to support terrorism if he/she is a die hard BD cricket supporter?? Please calm down and get your facts right before making any wayward comment. We all are equally shocked and showed our utmost hatred against this heineous crime in this forum. Would you pls elaborate what do you mean by "supporting Bangladesh cricket does equally support Bangladeshi terrorism" as a whole?

Edited on, August 23, 2004, 1:24 AM GMT, by Navarene.
Old August 22, 2004, 08:38 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

On my point earlier about AL pulling this stunt has solid justification, I really did not see any solid argument. I am just curious what could be the possible motive of killing Hasina. I haven't heard anyone making any statements on that. On the contrary, Hasina has more to gain from an attempted murder ploy. I am not trying to drive any conspiracy theory here. I think she is seeking western support trying to prove a point that BD is in the line of hardline fundamentalism and get BNP out the door. Her greed is petty. In a murder trial one has to establish motive to convict if evidence is circumstantial. Any takers to describe a motive?

I know I have the luxury of saying what I am saying sitting in the world's most advanced nation in civil rights. I, personally don't think Bangladesh as a nation could ever allow fundamentalism to flourish. Pakistan and Rajakar have both left a permanent scar on our nation.
Old August 22, 2004, 08:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Default Tigers reel under shock

"It was not just another day for the national cricketers when they joined yesterday morning's training at the Army Stadium.

Saturday afternoon's dreadful grenade attack on an Awami League rally that had killed 19 people and wounded hundreds, was on the back of every player's mind and understandably, the mood at practice was sombre.

The net session at the Bangabandhu National Stadium was cancelled after the light physical work out at the Army Stadium. The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) also postponed a scheduled official photo shoot due to lack of security at the BNS.

The cricketers, who are preparing for the ICC Champions Trophy in England next month were visibly shaken by ghastly scenes of Saturday and a number of them expressed their concerns about the future of the country. But those who spoke requested anonymity while they touched on the issue citing their limitations because of the players' code of conduct.

"In this era of professionalism there is no way to compromise with duty but it was still very difficult for us to concentrate on training at a moment when the whole nation is trying to recover from the shock," said a senior cricketer.

Another player said that Bangladesh's image had suffered globally and it could be matter of embarrassment when they go to England. .

"Already we are only known for the floods. Now this shameful incident will be added to that negative impression."

Almost everyone was finding it difficult to believe that something so sinister and barbaric could take place right at the heart of the capital.

"I could not sleep last night after watching the horror unfold on television. I have only seen such scenes in Sri Lanka and India on TV and thought how could people live under those circumstances. Now it's happening right at our doorsteps," said another upset cricketer.

Today's final net practice at the BNS has also been cancelled and the Tigers will only have a gym session before a two-day rest.

The Bangladesh team is scheduled to fly for England on August 26 to play four practice matches against Scotland and Ireland before their Champions Trophy assignment against South Africa and the West Indies.

Meanwhile, skipper Habibul Bashar's participation in the tournament was still uncertain. Bashar, who is nursing an injured right thumb, will know his fate after doctors in Australia send their assessment of the extent of damage within the next 48 hours.

Left-handed batsman Faisal Hossain, who was dropped after a dismal Asia Cup performance in Sri Lanka, joined the camp yesterday. Faisal has been put on stand-by for the Tigers captain and his inclusion poured cold water on speculations that Alok Kapali would go to England if Bashar was unavailable."

The Daily Star
Old August 22, 2004, 09:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
On my point earlier about AL pulling this stunt has solid justification, I really did not see any solid argument.
What? This is upside down logic. Why would Sheikh Hasina pull a "stunt" like that? If you want to draw a parallel of this to a conspiracy theory of 911, it would be something like this: George Bush, Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz were sipping coffee on the 47th floor of WTC Tower 1 in that fateful 9/11 morning and calmly evacuated (since they already knew of the terrorist plot and knew it would help them invade Iraq) just 5 seconds before the tower crashed down, just in the nick of time. That kind of "justification" is far from "solid".
Old August 22, 2004, 11:40 PM
Banned

Just don't know what to say, or how to react. This is so confusing ?

During my recent trip to Dhaka I saw a Rennasaince Hotel under construction for the Army ! What for ?

We're just lucky we have nothing to offer to the world or we'ld have become a hellpot like Iraq, only 10 times more.
Old August 23, 2004, 12:06 AM

Like we always do. Now we are blaming each other.
Some says it's BNP's conspiracy, and some says it's AL doing by itself for international support.
Both of that idea is nothing but sick. The matter is simple, if we think who will be benefited from this.

1. Definitely the 3rd party, who are getting powerful day by day using religious thought as political theme.
Every time there is news spreads against them, some threatened comment comes out from their leader,
and finally it happened. That's what is going on last couple of years in Bangladesh.
Remember, there was hot news about "Bangla Bhai", "Madrassa" with training camp lately.

2. Could be the 4th party, who are hiding behind AL or BNP looking for the power by force.
Since they are not a politician by regular exercise, they can not come in front because of the existing famous but old names.
This party also getting so powerful with their black money and cader, big names are getting small and depended on them.
Both AL and BNP is heavily depended on them and thought they ( AL, BNP ) are out of their ( 4th party ) range.
Now they ( AL, BNP ) are paying the price for that.

Now the hit is on AL, but soon it will turn on BNP as well. It just matter of time.

Neither AL nor BNP is a democratic party. They determined to rule this country on a kingdom way.
Neither of this party's leader going to change in a democratic way. Their "son" will take the leadership when they die
or somebody kill them. As long as they stick to this kingdom system, the 3rd and 4th party will grow and take the power someday.
That will be real nightmare for us, and it just going to knock our door.

Edited on, August 23, 2004, 9:23 AM GMT, by PoorFan.
Old August 23, 2004, 12:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Here's a dumb question:

Great tragedies often serve to bring a nation together. America had its 911. Not that we want to compare apples to oranges, but all bangladeshis are in shock regardless of who they believe was behind this. Do you think it may help us put aside the usual cynicism and disrespect for each other and actually come together as a people?
Old August 23, 2004, 02:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Do you think it may help us put aside the usual cynicism and disrespect for each other and actually come together as a people?
Not really (if this board can be any indication). Just looking at the replies in this thread we've had accusations of AL planting the bombs themselves at one end to government organised terrorism at the other. Perhaps if the bombs were planted by an overseas bogeyman mob like Al Quada it may have had a similar effect...

Thoughts for the families whose members have died or have been seriously injured..
Old August 23, 2004, 04:22 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Tragedy! Arguing ad nauseum about it won't do any good. Every effort should be made to catch the real perpetrators. Only then we may know (if we are lucky and the authorities are sincere) who actually was behind this horror and what were their motivations.

Edited on, August 23, 2004, 4:29 PM GMT, by pompous.
Old August 23, 2004, 08:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
During my recent trip to Dhaka I saw a Rennasaince Hotel under construction for the Army ! What for ?
It's a Radisson hotel. Building hotels and making money, anyway that's the least harmful thing the Army can do. I would be more worried if they were up to other sinister stuff.
Old August 23, 2004, 08:39 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

Arnab;

In murder trial if the prosecutor is dealing with circumstantial evidence, motive is a must for conviction. If motive is not present, the defence lawyer by default has a "solid" case against. The defendant walks away. That is justice system 101 in the U.S. and Canada.

Hence, I was looking for a possible motive. I have noticed few people getting emotional when I ask questions in this line. Drawing a comparison with 911 and AL is as good as comparing apples to oranges, as Rafiq points out. The trio in your example are far too cunning to be pulling something like this. Regardless, comparison is not a good form of argument. The circumstances, and political bacgrounds are different. In any such event, there is no silver bullet to resolve the issue.

Even if it is for academic interest, I could not find a possible motive. I am not being sarcastic here. If I am missing something, please point it out. Unfortunately, the mistrust is far too huge a deal to avoid cynicism and disrespect. If anyone has read the book "Legacy of Blood" by ANTHONY MASCARENHAS, it talks about our faltering history.

Rafiq, the only way I see uniting is dumping both AL and BNP. I wish!
Old August 23, 2004, 09:00 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Shame!!! Shame on you (some of you)!!!

When whole nation is still trying to grasp the horrible incident, I have seen very disturbing comment(s) made on one of the thread "Forget Cricket Section" that was written within 48 hours of the incident.

I was really shaken by viewing some of the pictures incidents published in different web sites. Last two nights I was barely able to sleep. It reminds me one of our family tragedy where we lost one of our dear one due to violent un-natural death.

I understand that its a national event, people of different party affiliation are members of this website and they have their own viewpoint, some are purely wild and callous conspiracy theory, some are may be more valid theory that need to be discussed. But as a decent human being we need to understand that: there are time to grief, give other people the space to grief (even its you opponent party), may be at some point in the future, discuss the issue who or what to blame for. But unless you are completely blind supporter of one of the three parties, you shouldn't have any problem to understand what is right and what is wrong, praise the right and condemn the wrong.

I was very much shocked that, without giving the rest of us to grasp the tragedy for even 24 hours, some of you have stated blaming the political leaders of either party or both as the only reason of these problems and gloated that now they are paying. There are couple of things that I would like to say:

- True the political leaders are corrupted in our country. Tell me which section of the Bangladesh is not corrupted, from police, to military, to government servicemen, educator, intellectuals, you name it. If we want to see that real culprit, we should see our face in the mirror, its not only politicians, its us who are part of problem, it's my brother, your sister, you neighbor’s dad, your friend's uncle, that is contributing to the current situation, and in spite of your party affiliation, unless you have the courage to stand up and say what is right and what is wrong, then you are also contributing to the problem.

- It's not the only so called corrupts politicians that are being killed, its the innocent people who are also being killed. At some day (I hope it doesn't happen) one of your dear one may be one of the future victims. Therefore I would request, please think yourself as a victim or their close one, and realize that this is the time to give some space to people to grieve. There will be time later to discuss to wild accusation and conspiracy theory.

- I hope much sure most of the members, have not witnessed any violent/unnatural. Losing a dear one hurt, it hurts more when the death is violent and unnatural.

Even though I was a regular reader of this web site, only recently, I started writing to this site. I love cricket, and this site is rich in BD cricket related info. I was impressed with some of the members for their dedication and knowledge related to BD cricket. I started to feel more comfortable to share my insignificant Cricket knowledge with them, mainly it was one way street. However couple of thread, in the "Forget Cricket" really bothered me. Some comment in "Bomb in Awami League meeting", and few weeks ago "why she is crying" . At that time I was very surprised ("why she is crying?") that there was no protest from any of the members; what a BAD taste. When was it ok to gloat and make fun of two daughters crying and give comfort to each other in the anniversary of their father's un-natural death. Any death to a family member hurts, and if its un-natural and violent it hurts more. If any one who have witnessed this kind of family tragedy will understand what I am talking about. Being a new member I just ignored the thread.

Suddenly I started to see the other side of the face of some of the members. (here which are not nice). I don’t feel a common bond with the members any more. Therefore, I decided not to precipitate in this web site message board for a while. Hopefully this will be my last message in this website. I realize that there other things more important to me than just cricket. I will still visit banglacricket.com front page for U-19 coach's report, however I will not visit the message board any more. I shouldn't visit "Forget Cricket" section. Also I love sports in general, cricket was just one of them. But visiting and reading some of the comments, I was really shocked ; I used to kind of respect some of them for their cricket knowledge but now I cannot say the same for some of the members.

I will pray to Allah, so that we all have the courage to overcome these kind of tragedies, and give us the courage and strength to understand what is right and what is wrong, and teach us all common decency.

As for banglacricket.com. You guys are doing excellent job in terms of cricket related info. Keep on going. I just hope you guys keep a close eye on "Forget Cricket" or even close this section, as I can see this section will only create problem.

I hope you will forgive me as I may have created too much pain to some of you to point out my point-of-view in my last message.

Bye
Old August 23, 2004, 09:03 AM
First Class Cricketer

Our political culture is disfunctional. Our political parties lake maturity. Corruption is in every inch in the govt and opposition. In this sitution it is hard to point out who is doing what?
I hope investigation will be done in a transparent matter. We need to know who did this and why?
Old August 23, 2004, 09:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I was really shaken by viewing some of the pictures incidents published in different web sites. Last two nights I was barely able to sleep. It reminds me one of our family tragedy where we lost one of our dear one due to violent un-natural death.
Yes. No one understands what an unnatural death means to close relatives unless it happens to you. As such, it is easy to loose talk about these gruesome events. All I can say is that the only way to alleviate any ill feeling is open and honest communication which involves, "LISTENING" and the empathy that goes with it. It is a difficult art this listening part but once you practice it, it does wonders.

Finally, I don't think you should leave. Mind you, a lot of other people have felt that way you have talked about and wanted to call it quits. Hang around and make this place even better , that's what we ALL should do.

Sorry if I sound a bit preachy this morning
but these words were well intentioned brother.
Old August 23, 2004, 09:21 AM
Retired BC Admin

MondayMorningQB

That was a very touchy and emotional letter indeed. You are right, it is you to plan and decide what you want to do or don't. We respect your opinion.

The happy days you might be thinking of may not start overnight. We have come a long way. And our nightmares are not over yet. However I like to reflect on few things. Even though we exclusively talk about cricket here, we can not ignore our sourroundings and whatever that affects us. And everybody is entitled to his opinion whether right or wrong. We can not control that. What we can however control is the direct speculative finger pointing.

We asked our members to do just that. Its a shame that you decide to stay away from hearing the other side of the story, whether right or wrong. Do you think it is a good practice of democracy and indicative of good hopes of democracy?

Please think about it.
Old August 23, 2004, 10:14 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by chinaman
MondayMorningQB

We asked our members to do just that. Its a shame that you decide to stay away from hearing the other side of the story, whether right or wrong. Do you think it is a good practice of democracy and indicative of good hopes of democracy?

Please think about it.
Democracy means opinion of majority takes precedence over the opinion of minority. However every opinion is importat no matter which group it belongs to. All the opinion can not be formed in a debate. Some conviction comes from personal experience, tragady and knowledge. Conviction acquired from personal tragady is beyond debatable. Every tragedy is unique to each other. Some time it is rude to debate someone's feeling which is so deeply rooted in the heart.

Political violance in Bangladesh is as common as dal bhat. Today it is a big news because victim is a group of elite in Bangladesh. Almost everyday you can read about political violance in paper. Nobody debate about them. Nobody show grief about them. They become an insignificant statistics. This incencitivity about gruesome crimes show a fundumental weakness of our society. In any developed society this kind of behavior would cause havoc.

Today AL is victim, tomorrow it will be BNP or other. This cycle of violance has entered into the infinite loop. Bangladeshi people bare the responsibility to correct this ominous force. We should reward cool head, truth and denounce violance and self destruction in our politics.