facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Do u like it ?
Yes 6 31.58%
No 12 63.16%
A few changes 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4, 2010, 01:16 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doeschate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK420
I dont care about such stadiums. What we really need is good players. Good players are not to recieved from good hi-fi stadiums.

We bangalis fight for Ruti and Bhat and you ask for such stadiums, get real man. In the world, its the people who are capable who gets big in the world, not the real successful ones. Musa Ibrahim might have climbed Everest once and after that people started praising but people will soon forget him.
But people will not forget Akram Khan and Ashraful. Thus you need such success, but you need to be able to be a good team, which cannot be bought, but nurtured

If you reply to this post than that will prove that you are a "wanna be"
you can take the help of BCCI , ICC & franchise owners of the 6 teams to gather the money

proper infrastructure & funding is essential for a national team to foster in any sport

Do u agree??

Old June 4, 2010, 01:27 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib, SN, Tamim

Well, who needs.

If our players play well, you'll see them earning huge bucks everyday. Plus the game cricket is getting richer

Plus, I said that if you reply to my last post, you are a wanna be, and you did.

THAT means that you are a = wanna be
Old June 4, 2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

From where did BC import this alien from? Uranus or Uthopia perhaps
Old June 4, 2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrithik
you can take the help of BCCI , ICC & franchise owners of the 6 teams to gather the money

proper infrastructure & funding is essential for a national team to foster in any sport

Do u agree??
Not possible when u r led by loitta
Old June 4, 2010, 01:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

This is a great thread and great proposal and planning concept by Hrithik bhai! I am very much impressed and if we could execute this plan we could be a better cricketing nation, no doubt! Good work by Hrithik, very positive, indeed.
Old June 4, 2010, 01:50 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim

Quote:

Do u agree??
hrittik vai, think about the reality..we have so many basic problems in our country that we can't dream a day-dream...jekhane manusher pete vaat nai shekhane ato luxury shob bepar niye chinta kora r daily sheraton/kfc te khawa dutoi shoman...but i must give u credit to think bigger...amader 2021 vision age bastobayon hok then erokom bulky plan niye chinta vabna kora jabe...r amader artho-shamajik obostha jokhon denmark er moto hobe tokhon amra football er adole kora aishob luxurious plan niye chok koshbo..bcci er takar pahar ache tai ora ja khushh tai korte pare, amra parina...however, reality rules ;-)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 4, 2010, 01:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Hatti matim tim
Tara mathe pare dim
Tader khara duti shing
Tara hatti matim tim.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 4, 2010, 02:37 AM
Cricket Legend

I agree with all the ideas. Why wouldn't you? They're freaking awesome. So like, when is this happening exactly?
Old June 4, 2010, 02:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Instead of talking rubbish this guy is talking about some constructive idea.. I know its a dream for our country but ideas like these might change the fututre of our cricket....

I really wish these things happen one day....
Old June 4, 2010, 03:52 AM
Banned

Comeon people, is this realistic?

Whats so creative about his ides? Anyone can dream that there will be 5 star hotels in every corner of the country? There isnt anything creative

Also, we might want such things, but in a country where people have to fight for food, you ask luxury?
Toptobhate Nun jotena Panta Bhate Ghi.

BCB is not rich you know. Look at India, they have such stadiums because they have a rich cricket history, there players are professional and they are very hungry for cricket, wherease we dont even have a cricket history, nor we have much ability to win matches and in this country many have the hunger for food.
Old June 4, 2010, 03:54 AM
Banned

I know I'm a bit too harsh but I just expressed my opinion
Old June 4, 2010, 03:58 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

I love the idea regarding the stadiums..sounds beautiful. We should make a stadium more than just 22 yards of rolled out dead grass on clay and some grass for the cows to graze. This is sort of how it is at the SCG or Lord's (museum, nets etc).

I also like the idea of other neighbouring countries joining our league...maybe our 2nd grade league can have foreign players, provided the ICC pays $2000 per person per annum for training, hospitality etc.

Look, a lot of plans have been made on this forum, I just wish someone made a grand plan for the planners of Banglacricket to take over BCB.

After all, we don't want to end up with our under-strangth National teams to end up having to keep losing to Zimbabwe.
Old June 4, 2010, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^^^ That would Kamal not Kalam. McCullum is Kalam bhai
Yes, silly spelling mistake. I am sure no one checks for their spelling/grammar mistake while writing a post.
Old June 4, 2010, 06:13 AM
Banned

Quote:

Whats so creative about his ides? Anyone can dream that there will be 5 star hotels in every corner of the country? There isnt anything creative

Also, we might want such things, but in a country where people have to fight for food, you ask luxury?

BCB is not rich you know. Look at India, they have such stadiums because they have a rich cricket history, there players are professional and they are very hungry for cricket, wherease we dont even have a cricket history, nor we have much ability to win matches and in this country many have the hunger for food.
okk enough how much does it cost to built a super hi fi stadium around $100 million

we can get more than $100mn just by selling a franchise eg.the mumbai indians sold for $550 million remember

similiarly the Dhaka Warriors will be sold for at least $300 mn (for example to Pepsi Pvt. Ltd.) which is big enough to build 3 hi fi stadiums the money of BD board is not even required

money will start to come in when the 3 leagues will roll

R u getting it ?
Old June 4, 2010, 06:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Quote:

ok how abt you make us a realistic plan for our cricket future.... we will make u bcb president...
Old June 4, 2010, 08:40 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sidhu

Quote:

BCB is not rich you know. Look at India, they have such stadiums because they have a rich cricket history, there players are professional and they are very hungry for cricket, where as we dont even have a cricket history, nor we have much ability to win matches and in this country many have the hunger for food.
আমি নিশ্চিত আপনি একজন খাটি বাংলাদেশী। কেননা বাংলাদেশীরাই পারে বসে বসে layman মানুষের ভুল ধরে দিতে। অন্যদেশীরা প্রথমে উৎসাহ দেয় তারপর শোভন ভাবে যতটা পারে correct করে দেয়। আমরা পারি খালি নিজেরা নিজেদের নিয়ে হাসাহাসি করতে।
Old June 4, 2010, 10:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I don't know how else to put it. It has been so disappointing to see this weak childish argument /continuous bashing trend that we are noticing here on our once very encouraging BC environ. I fail to see what you accomplish, what you prove by rudely bashing another fellow member's idea/concept that is simply meant to better Bangladesh cricket.

What is going on?

If you/I/we do not have anything positive to say please exclude yourself from posting in certain thread. This is to say the least very very disheartening. It embarrasses me tremendously to see BC environ corrode like this. Please bhais, criticize people for their concepts and ideas with constructive layering and productive point of view and tell them/share with us how you think things should be done or handled, tell us or the idea originator what you think is right or wrong and why and how, but in the most polite manner. Do not ruin what is so sacred to all of us, the ground of Banglacricket.com.

We all make mistakes and we all have done wrong or slipped many times, but do remember that the mod bhais and apas and the Boss (Dr. Z) are observing.

Last edited by bujhee kom; June 4, 2010 at 10:38 PM..
Old June 5, 2010, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiriket
আমি নিশ্চিত আপনি একজন খাটি বাংলাদেশী। কেননা বাংলাদেশীরাই পারে বসে বসে layman মানুষের ভুল ধরে দিতে। অন্যদেশীরা প্রথমে উৎসাহ দেয় তারপর শোভন ভাবে যতটা পারে correct করে দেয়। আমরা পারি খালি নিজেরা নিজেদের নিয়ে হাসাহাসি করতে।
lot of spelling mistakes in it
Old July 10, 2010, 09:19 AM
Banned

AK420 was the most entertaining user.
Old July 10, 2010, 09:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

You sir, are a legend.
Old July 10, 2010, 09:29 AM
Banned

in which other forum have you seen me & what were your names ??
Old July 10, 2010, 09:29 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
AK420 was the most entertaining user.
coz he agreed with u
Old July 10, 2010, 09:31 AM
Banned

no he always opposed me
Old July 10, 2010, 09:32 AM
Banned

can you give me the list of top 10 cricket forums ??
Old July 10, 2010, 09:38 AM
Banned

do this forum have any connections with ICC or BCB or BCCI???