facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 1, 2023, 04:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Old February 1, 2023, 08:29 PM
Cricket Guru

Ashraful defends Hathuru:

Ash has been critical of Shak's behavioral problems. I guess it's no surprise that he's supporting BCB's decision to bring Hathuru back to rein in Shak.

He brings up a good point - Tamim had maintained a good relationship with Hathuru at past. I remember one Test match where Hathuru got frustrated with Mushfiq for not following his dictation on field, and then delegated Tamim to take over. In general, Tamim does well to follow dictation from the coaches. My prediction - Shakib will retire from Test cricket in a year, and Tamim will take over as the captain in the format as well.
Old February 3, 2023, 03:14 AM
Cricket Legend

In my opinion, the BCB's decision to bring back a coach who left without proper closure raises serious concerns. He showed a lack of respect in his past departure, and it's disheartening to see him welcomed back into to the team. Regardless of his coaching skills, it's crucial to prioritize principles such as respect and professionalism in any workplace. I can't help but wonder, what measures will the BCB take to prevent similar situations from happening again? The thought of this individual potentially misusing their newfound authority is concerning. But alas, BCB deserves a Coach like Haturi just like how they deserve a player like Shakib. They will never learn their lesson
Old February 4, 2023, 01:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Unprofessional on soo many levels!
Old February 22, 2023, 11:34 PM
Cricket Guru

From clips of his first press conference back in Bangladesh, to me Hathuru seemed less mature than how he used to be five and a half years ago. Making that snarky comment about Mash now being a politician was totally uncalled for. He is giving the impression of a bitter old man who crashed and burned after reaching the peak of his career.

My updated forecast - this time, he won't last a year, but will leave Bangladesh team with some permanent damages (like how he forced Mash to retire from T20I last time). The way he's, he will sue BCB for defamation (not that he has much fame left after the failures with the Sri Lanka team) when he leaves.
Old February 23, 2023, 04:26 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
From clips of his first press conference back in Bangladesh, to me Hathuru seemed less mature than how he used to be five and a half years ago. Making that snarky comment about Mash now being a politician was totally uncalled for. He is giving the impression of a bitter old man who crashed and burned after reaching the peak of his career.

My updated forecast - this time, he won't last a year, but will leave Bangladesh team with some permanent damages (like how he forced Mash to retire from T20I last time). The way he's, he will sue BCB for defamation (not that he has much fame left after the failures with the Sri Lanka team) when he leaves.
i kinda have a feeling that senior's last WC will be full of drama under him. This might turn out to be a very bad WC even by our standards
Old February 23, 2023, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

something tells me that he is going to be the reason why Shakib will retire from all formats after the WC (possibly before?). I'd be surprised to see Riad and Mushfiq in the WC team. As you can tell, am not a fan of this old man.