facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5, 2012, 03:49 PM
Cricket Legend

I was personally grieved when Ashraful was asked to leave the hotel. It was the management's responsibility to make selection clear. The coach didn't know and Ash followed orders. It was a lack of class by management.

I like seeing an Ashraful in control of his game. But it seems like he is struggling for a long while.
He is 27 years old, and still has time to shine. I hope that he has a good manager to run his business, and can simply concentrate on his batting. It is for him to decide if he wants to be a bowler or a batsman. He can do both if he wants. Then concentrate whole heartedly on his game, awithout any outside influence. It has become hard for him to be incognito, people do follow him - be it for right or wrong reasons. Maybe he should go to training to another country, settle his mind - and come back strong.