So we have,

Tamim
Mominul
Mushy
Riyad
Miraz
Taijul
Ebadat

These are the 7 sure shots that will play if they are fit. So we have vacancies for another opener, a middle order batsman, a wicketkeeper and another seamer. Then we have extras.

Right now, players that are almost confirmed to get first few games are:

Shadman
Liton
Rahi
Al Amin

For me, Shadman isnt a guranteed opener for all of 2020 if he cant string some decent knocks. Since Imrul and Saif are performing well, they are not too far behind in pushing Shadman if he continues to avg around 20s. Kinda hoping Saif comes through as he had a decent domestic run for past few years. However, if I am completely honest, I still want a veteran back in the batting order. With Shakib gone and Riyad not really a proper test batsmen, we need an anchor which Mominul has refused to play. The batting order lacks experience and I think someone like Naeem Islam still has a role to play

For us to do well this year... we need Tamim, Mominul, Mushy and Riyad to start scoring runs consistently and not once in a series. These 4 has to combine for 200+ runs in every innings.

For bowling, I am very excited about Ebadat as I think he will only get better this year. If Rahi and Fizz/ Al Amin can complement him that would form a decent seam attack. For bowling, Miraz and Taijul has to take charge with Shakib gone. Expecting Miraz to contribute more with the bat as he has a golden opportunity to move up the order. Nayeem is a strong 3rd option and I suspect BCB will likely push Aminul towards a debut at some point this year.

Did I miss someone?