View Single Post
Old December 27, 2013, 08:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areesh
Hi guys. First of all Assalam u Alaikum to all of you from Pakistan. Hope you guys are fine.

Secondly I think you guys are missing the point here. It might be true that PCB is trying to settle some score with BCB on this security issue. But you can't neglect your own govt for this situation. I have seen pictures of people burning shirts of Pakistan cricket team in protests. Now I
don't know what Pakistani team has to do with the situation inside BD that they are burning their shirts. Also there is another news where BD govt has banned all Pakistani TV channels in BD and also wants to cut down all trade relation with Pakistan. It is actually your govt which wants to deteriorate the situation with Pakistan. So some reservations of PCB are somewhat justified. We have shown reservations about traveling to India in the past because of such issues despite there was no real terrorism in India.

Having said that I hope T20 WC is held in BD and doesn't move to India.
Dude, I don't know what Paksitanian pseudo-news channel you are watching, but it takes some brass balls (or complete lack of intelligence) to come on a Bangladeshi forum (being a Paksitanian no less) and accuse the Bangladeshis of fomenting hatred towards Paksitanians. Do you even know about the events that preceded the discussions about severing ties with Paksitania?