View Single Post
Old December 21, 2013, 06:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
... I really hope everyone is right about the chaos being over by end of January. If February comes and the chaos is still going on, I wouldn't be surprised to see ICC looking for another host. ICC is not BCB, they will not wait until 2 weeks before the WC to decide what to do. Moving location will be a huge hassle and will require a lot of work, therefore they will want to give themselves plenty of time to work with. I really hope it doesn't come down to that. If we lose the right to host this WC, it will be a long time before we get another chance again.
Thanks, Afjar. I too hope that all this stops but that will only be a wishful thinking. As long as we have these two criminal "ladies" and bearded "hujurs" involved in "politics" there will be no peace in our motherland. Some people still continues to mistake elected tyranny as "democracy" and that is a crime in itself.

May Allah forgive our wrong doings, grant us the ability to change ourselves and be worthy of a just leadership, peace and security. May Allah save BD and her people from all kind of disasters!