View Single Post
Old September 30, 2020, 01:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Came back after weeks, good to see some quarrels going on

I agree with Rinathq with other platforms being more interesting. However wanted to actually see if other cricket forums were going through BC crisis. Checked out both ICF and PP, they are booming with discussion. Needless to say, iDumb and Zeeshan might be right. Lack of management and interest drove this forum to the dumbster.

Also I have said it before and i'll say it again, excessive banning in a forum is never a good thing. Different point of views should always be welcomed instead of labeling it as TROLL always. Many Ind/Pak and many BD cricket fans were banned left and right because of "Trollish" comments. Just because they had a different prespective about BD cricket (Some were trolls, but alot of them were just sharing their opinion on what they see in front of them, far from being trolls - just viewing the situation from a different angle).

Also, lets be honest here. Out of PP, ICF and BC, this one by far is the lowest of the lowest quality, just like our cricket team LOL. The features here are equivalent to early 2000's forums. Times changed, add new feature or go out of business by not trying. This is what happend to BC forums here. A simple notification would have helped the forum alot. When you post something for the pourpose of having a discussion, if someone gets quoted, atleast a notification is a must. Or else it gets lost in discussion and the discussion ends right there,so does people's interest.

To sum it up, forum can be lively and exciting still do this day, if managed properly. When you manage a forum equivalent to how USA managed their coronavius situation, don't expect anything less than what's happening at the moment.