View Single Post
Old July 31, 2019, 09:09 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I was offered over a decade ago when a username chinaman was all the rage. I declined because 1. I couldn't be me. 2. I don't need power tripping. But if I was - i wouldnt be bi%&*^ here when you are actually needed.

Believe it or not - mods aren't always necessary to stop member bickering. that is not what drives a site to gutters. things take care of themselves. but these adult content needs intervention.

Irony is you all used to jump to break a fight between members but say i quit when there is spam attack. that's innapropriate. if u gonna do that u should have not been a mod to begin with.

there is a matbori component in breaking up fight of members - so u all like it. "last warning" "i am not gonna write this again" from that too "I quit" " i can't take this spam".. all it took was a string of codes to break night wolf... embarrasing for wolf out there...
So you know it is through an invitation that we get to be moderator. Somehow i felt that you think we bribed our way into the mod team. The truth is Nightwolf was asked to be a mod because he has the integrity to be one.

All of your talk is just speculation because you have never had this role and so your experience is always going to be from the outside looking in. I think i have been a mod 9 years now and i can say you were never considered. Not even remotely.