View Single Post
Old April 12, 2016, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
One cutter, two cutters. Slow cutter, fast cutter. Mustafizur Rahman, more commonly known by the masses as the Fizz. I call him The Prince of Mirpur.....

Ever since he's made his entry into the world stage, he's been a bowler who's one step ahead of the batsman. He loves this chess game between bat and ballI predict that most of the pitches in the IPL are going to be flat and the Fizz will have to make the most of the opportunities presented....

Unlike many of his fans, I welcome this new frontier that Mustafizur will be exposed to. The potential of his wicket taking ability and his very humble demeanor is a good recipe for him to be a fan favorite among the Sunrisers' fan base. Exposure allows more people to see him; it is a positive thing. I look forward to this...

There are many other prized matchups that Mustafizur will face. I do hope that he takes the most out of the competitiveness and leave the tournament with skills learned, respect earned, and wisdom gained.

What a good first match. Other bowlers taken apart. He got ABDV and Watson. The battle with Sarfaraz is one that will last many years...