View Single Post
Old June 18, 2019, 04:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
What i dont like about this "dekhai dimu" attitude is that we have adopted it many times in the past but we have rarely been successful. When you frame it like Aussies did this and that so we will win and get revenge, it doesn't have a fallback option in case we lose. I know some shameless fans will just ignore and say the same thing all over again the next time we play aussies but for me i think letting our game do the talking is much much better than the loud mouth approach. If we can execute our skills we have a good chance but we need to understand the aussies are also here to compete. The fact that they cancelled their tour of bd is not going to help Saifuddin land those yorkers. Practice, preparation and a calm head under pressure will.
Every coach and manager in sporting teams tries to motivate the players, if any external incident can motivate the players to perform there is nothing wrong with that as long as they don't cross the line and insult the opponents. For example Imran Khan went to the field wearing a tiger jersey and also used the hospital funding as motivation to do better. I think you are mistaking fan behaviour and actions with players behaviour actions . Dekhai dimu doesn't mean they will go into the field to sledge or make memes. They will go into the field to give 110%