View Single Post
Old March 13, 2008, 08:34 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Sohel bhai,
Protest kortasi.

Why some have last 9 match stat and some have 14 match stat? Why? I smell something. Hatey hari bhanbho?

Taratari Moyna'r stat thik koren. You say he is one of your favorite player. Tarpor or upor unjustice kora thik hoi nai.
Mijan,

I excluded all of the depleted Zimbabwe and minnow performances. Therefore, some players who haven't played enough, meaning at least 20 matches against good, test playing sides ended up with less than 10 matches in the latter half of their performance appraisals.

The idea was to show recent performances compared to the start. In some cases, I broke down the entire career to demonstrate performance cycles.

Some ended up with more, simply because I wanted to show more of the recent performances after showing the first 10 at the start of their ODI career. Since I showed Abir's last 13, I felt it only fair to show similar 10+ performances when possible, amongst active players still in the national loop, someone like Ash for example.

Moyna, my Magura Miandad is back Inshallah ! The next match will round that number up to 20 against the type of sides I wanted to emphasize.

I hope this clarifies the matter for you a bit. Sorry about the confusion bro.

Peace ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; March 13, 2008 at 08:41 AM..